Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

TGS shirts - interested?

Would you buy a TGS embroidered T-Shirt?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a TGS embroidered T-Shirt?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Hi all,

If I were to get TGS embroidered t-shirts made (with the new logo) would any of you be interested in them? I don't want to get a bunch made if no one wants to buy one. I don't have an exact cost yet, but it would be the cost to have them made, plus shipping, and a couple bucks going to support TGS.

Let me know...

Beth

36 answers to this question

I'll take the bleach proof one:) Yes I would buy one or maybe even two so my fulltime guy doesn't cry the blues because he didn't get one...The only problem with him is that he would wear this shirt at a jobsite and ruin it the first day......

Maybe, I don't even have Braden Power Wash T's yet. Let me know where ya get em and how much. I'm looking for something to give my guys to wear this year. Maybe even keep it as a Christmas present.

I would not buy one because I am either wearing a company tee, or my wife and I are going somewhere she would not want me to wear it. She hates logo shirts, unless it is hurley, et. al. for the kids.

And in a crisis.. well, I was just thinking of the thread on bathroom emergencies.

Sorry Beth I couldn't resist. Did Enviroclean order his dozen yet? He wants them split half and half with Chewbacca and Hans Solo shirts.