Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

How PW many forums are out there?

Question

7 answers to this question

I would tell you about them all and list them, I'm not sure if you can on TGS?

I will pull them all up on one you listed if you want to look. about 12 total that people post. there are even some that are not strickly pw that have some good stuff.

There are to many Powerwashing forums out there. I feel that there at most 5-6 really good ones and the other ones are just OK.

The one I think is at the top of the list is this one TGS. The administrator here is about as good as anyone I ever seen in the last 8+ years. Total Dedication....by Beth:)

I would tell you about them all and list them, I'm not sure if you can on TGS?

Actually Ron, the very first version of TGS ( years ago), we had a page dedicated to listing other BBS's and had their logos displayes and links to the sites. You don't remember how that one guy (not naming him - but you and he go way back) who had the other BBS got so upset because the logo to your bbs was on the same page as the logo to his? That was a while ago...

Beth :cup: :groovy2:

The one I think is at the top of the list is this one TGS. The administrator here is about as good as anyone I ever seen in the last 8+ years. Total Dedication....by Beth:)

Ditto that!

The others I know about are:

PWNA

Power Wash Institute

The Cleaner Network

PressureNet.net

Cleaning Talk

Delco

Power Wash Network

The Deck Guide

There are others for window cleaning and deck restoration, but I'm not sure what they are anymore.