Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

1st Day of School

Question

Well, it's that time of year, the little hoodlums are back to school. My daughter started K today and I'm so proud of her!! It makes me teary just typing this...I am such a sissy when it comes to that little girl. I had to keep my glasses on when I took her to her class, I didn't want to look like an idiot.

It also makes me thank God as well, for giving me the opportunity to have my own business and schedule around such special occasions. I wouldn't have missed this for the world.....

The first pic is my wife and daughter and the second is me and my daughter.....

post-1756-137772164195_thumb.gif

post-1756-137772164203_thumb.gif

9 answers to this question

God has blessed you, Tony: You have a lovely family, you shopuld be proud and thankful.

(I'm sure you already are!)

What an exciting time for you all, I'm happy to hear you made it without bawling, I'm sure that was tough.:)

Thanks guys for the comments...I am certainly blessed, no doubt about that :)

Ken...it's California man, you can't help but have a tan :D...in looking at that picture you can see where my gloves are always on. My hand is white and my arm is dark..hehe hhe funny. I guess that could be a golf glove....yeah, I wish. I haven't had time to play yet this summer. I'm in a tournament though in Oct. in a place you may have heard of called Death Valley.

I know everybody says it, but it's the truth.....They grow up sooo fast. I can not believe she is already 4 years old and in Kindergarten. But on the flip side, she gets so much more fun to play with the older she gets. Up until about 2 it's mommy time, but now she is daddy's little girl :D We get into all kinds of meaness together....mostly driving mommy nuts.