Sign in to follow this  
John T

My New Truck!!

Question

17 answers to this question

My wife says theyre tacky! can you beleive women? What goes on in those brains?

All they see is nice furniture and nice clothes that they say doesn't fit right.

Sweet!! I like the Ford (1st pic). Could see many uses for it such as hauling around the bobcats to different job sites.

This truck pulling a trailer full of old concrete would be a breeze.

Not to "hijack" the thread but was wondering what uses the trucks could have with powerwashing?

Sweet!! I like the Ford (1st pic). Could see many uses for it such as hauling around the bobcats to different job sites.

This truck pulling a trailer full of old concrete would be a breeze.

Not to "hijack" the thread but was wondering what uses the trucks could have with powerwashing?

These type trucks can tow over 19,000lbs so you could have a nice size trailer carrying maybe 1500lbs of water and all your equipment to the commercial site that needs to be powerwashed.

One big problem...These trucks can cost from $70,000 to over $100,000.

Here's a website that has some pictures of these trucks.

http://www.f650pickups.com/page0009.html

http://www.backcountryjournal.com/f650pickup.htm

These type trucks can tow over 19,000lbs so you could have a nice size trailer carrying maybe 1500lbs of water and all your equipment to the commercial site that needs to be powerwashed.

One big problem...These trucks can cost from $70,000 to over $100,000.

Here's a website that has some pictures of these trucks.

http://www.f650pickups.com/page0009.html

http://www.backcountryjournal.com/f650pickup.htm

HUH?? Look into those Cheverotle C4500's. I think they go new for less than 50K, not much more than a pickup. And don't require CDL. Actually, I'd hold off for 6months until Fords new trucks come out, and see what they have to compete with it.

The truth comes out about John T. he says he no longer has the time to devote to his other toy, the black beauty yet he can find the time for one of these NEW TOYS!

Go figure.

John are you the enforcer for the pricent in your neighborhood? hmm, wonder what his take is and if the Mafia knows about this !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that Yello color, just think guys, since wive's don't see a need for any of us owning one of those beauties we can give her a choice, you, me and the toy or is it just ME and MY TOY?

(in the voice of Shrek) Sure! it's big enough, but do you think he's compensating for something?

;) JK John. I am sure we are all wanting the big Tonka Truck from our playtime in the sand box. But Dang!!! You would need to buy your own oil empire to afford to drive it around the block!!!

Rod!~

(in the voice of Shrek) Sure! it's big enough, but do you think he's compensating for something?

;) JK John. I am sure we are all wanting the big Tonka Truck from our playtime in the sand box. But Dang!!! You would need to buy your own oil empire to afford to drive it around the block!!!

Rod!~

LOL. I guess I'll keep my Red Dodge Dually with the cummins engine. This truck is getting me on average 15mpg and its a work horse. To Bad I hit it with my Box truck awhile back..yup I did that when my worker was in the Red Dodge..He gets out of the dodge and says I just hit it and I say yea right your nuts. Sure as xxxx he was right. Can't blame the worker on that one.