Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Are we that good?

Question

Yes as contractors that read these BB's we all have an advantage over our competition.

This year 2006 has been a great year, I've had so many Prop. Managers, HOA's call and say what a great job we did or the HOA was real happy with our work. I've gotten several jobs were I was the higher bid by hundreds even thousands. I've bumped my competition off many large & small projects because our quality of work surpasses them by far. I even have some jobs given to me by my competition because they cant handle the job and they know I can

Now how has my company gotten so good & such a good name? How is it I dont worry about any job, any size, any time?

These BB's like TGS is what helps us be great!!!!!!!! There is so much Knowledge, help, infomation here it can only make you a better contractor. Look we have parts & chem distributors that are on these BB's or that other know about and tell us all about them. We get their knowledg, we get to find out who has the best rates and the best chems. We get to ask seasoned professionals the easy and tough questions. Not only do we get all this great infomation, we also get a place to relax, form freindships and just kick back and watch laugh , learn and yes fight sometimes. Thes BB's are great

I feel, I know with out these BB's I would not be as good as I am and I know many others here that wouldnt be either.

So once again thanks TGS, Beth, Rod and the many people who help me and all these other great guys & gals. We all are that great and it because of all the BB's and the professionals that come here

I look back on how I used to do things and laugh! My futures so bright I got to wear shades, Thanks TGS, TCN, *** and all the others

Jeff

5 answers to this question

Like I said Jeff, MONEY IS NO OBJECT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

You crazy?

If you only saw how I used to do things and what kind of equipment I used for over 5 years. Money is the object....Lowes equipment, roto nozzle and a pick up truck for about 3 years and then a year & a half with a small trailer with no hose reels

Money, these boards are what helped me make money and will help all that read them

I wouldn't know where to start the thank you's. These boards are instrumental to shortening the learning curve.

Thanks to all of you for the added knowledge.I learn something every time.