Sign in to follow this  
John T

My Enclosed trailer with large Powerwasher

Here's some pictures of my 18'x7' Enclosed trailer that I set-up about a month ago. The Propane tank that I put on the tounge of this trailer was a bad idea and I since put a different Propane tank on my truck. I also have another smaller propane tank that I could put in the pick-up truck to take if needed.

The non skid I put in the trailer myself. I rolled it on and I did the whole floor and ramp for about a $100. To have this done by Line X professionally they wanted $800+.

Nice set up John T. I like the idea of the reels being opposite the curbside door. That is better I belive than at the rear. I just bought a trailer this week. I'm getting ready for a winter project. I'll have all winter to put this thing together the way I want it. I'll be coating the floor with "Truck bed Lining" Wanting to get it painted same color as my Truck, But am finding that it will be kinda expensive. Maybe I'll just Get vinyl cut for it. 6x12 is alot of billboard space.

John, did you buy that trailer Painted red or did you have it painted?

post-2021-137772167813_thumb.jpg

post-2021-137772167818_thumb.jpg

post-2021-137772167823_thumb.jpg

I still need to add ladder racks to this trailer along with having a spare tire put on and a tounge storage container. Couple of more picture.

NIce job. Are you going to install a catwalk so you can reach everything?

Odd how you accumulate stuff to fill all available space.

I like the idea of a fire extinguisher. Just a suggestion, toss the POS Kidde and get a real extinguisher, and a larger size.

Hey John, I have a Silver Eagle pw for my flatwork...nice.

Michael K.---those vinyl wraps are EXPEN$$$$IVE!!! I checked on them for my truck and they started at $2300 :eek:

I bought this Red trailer and paid $4000 for it. It had the Vinyl walls in it already. The trailer was 2 yrs old and had at most 300 miles on it. I'm beating this trailer to death already:)

The chemical switches will sooner or later be hooked up to shurflo set-up that came with I think 15 gallon tanks. This is a neat set-up but still have to find time to install these tanks and surflo set-up.

The diesel sprayer I have in there is still the mystery. I'm wrapping my brain on what to do with it...

The Box truck will be up for sale soon. This truck will be had for a great deal Once I get it cleaned up and put on Ebay. I'll post pictures of it here when it goes up for sale.

I have the first aid kit in my garage and the fire extinguisher. I'm glad that was brought up here cause I forgot all about it. Just have to find time to install it.

I'll most likely bring this trailer set-up to Tom Vogels roundtable..

Nice set up John....any recovery equipment on that monster?

No what do you think this is California:) I do have water bags to make damns if needed so if that counts as recovery then I have that. I'm looking all the time about recovery equipment like the swabby machine but I still can't justify the expense...yet.

Very nice trailer John. What are the specs on the Truck? Reach? Gas or Diesel? Mileage? etc.... I might be looking for one soon. What are some of the pitfalls and things to look out for? Thanks.

Very nice trailer John. What are the specs on the Truck? Reach? Gas or Diesel? Mileage? etc.... I might be looking for one soon. What are some of the pitfalls and things to look out for? Thanks.

The bucket truck is a diesel with a working height of 36' which means the bucket goes 30' high and with me in there with an 19' extension wand I have a working height of 54' plus:) Buy these trucks diesel so u can tow with them and they don't burn up to much fuel. I get about 10mpg with this truck and trailer.

NIce job. Are you going to install a catwalk so you can reach everything?

Odd how you accumulate stuff to fill all available space.

I like the idea of a fire extinguisher. Just a suggestion, toss the POS Kidde and get a real extinguisher, and a larger size.

If you are in good with property management companies, ask them to keep their eyes open for you. Many times perfectly good extinguishers must be removed and replaced from large institutions because of code, age, etc. My neighbor works for a big hotel chain, and two years ago they had to replace all 200 because the mounting brackets were not up to code. Either the would not retrofit or it was cheaper to replace than retrofit. In any case, I picked up 4 like-new medium sized commercial units for free. As a bonus, they even had mounting hardware and complete service records.

I bought this Red trailer and paid $4000 for it. It had the Vinyl walls in it already. The trailer was 2 yrs old and had at most 300 miles on it. I'm beating this trailer to death already:)

The chemical switches will sooner or later be hooked up to shurflo set-up that came with I think 15 gallon tanks. This is a neat set-up but still have to find time to install these tanks and surflo set-up.

The diesel sprayer I have in there is still the mystery. I'm wrapping my brain on what to do with it...

The Box truck will be up for sale soon. This truck will be had for a great deal Once I get it cleaned up and put on Ebay. I'll post pictures of it here when it goes up for sale.

I have the first aid kit in my garage and the fire extinguisher. I'm glad that was brought up here cause I forgot all about it. Just have to find time to install it.

I'll most likely bring this trailer set-up to Tom Vogels roundtable..

Let me know what you want for the truck