Sign in to follow this  
John T

Now here's a sweet pickup truck

Question

15 answers to this question

One year old and very close to 50,000 miles, to many miles for such a new truck.

John are you getting ready to sell trucks too now?

One year old and very close to 50,000 miles, to many miles for such a new truck.

John are you getting ready to sell trucks too now?

Hey Johnny boy how's live been treaten ya. I miss the hell out of you posting. We go back quite a few years now..Hey if you happen to be in Arizona next March stop on in and look for me. A steak Dinner on me if you find me...I really miss ya..and No I'm not gay..not that there is anything wrong with that(Seinfeld show)

As or that truck 50,000 miles on that engine means you only have about 300,000 to a Million left on it....I can handle that.

That ball in the bed comes out so that bed can be used to stack things in it like a 465 gallon water tank.

I don't think this truck is a 4 wheel drive but how important is a 4 wheel drive considering the weight of this truck....and oh yea I put a bid in for this truck while my wife is next to me sleeping. I just found out that my credit score is 793...I need to bring that down some:)

and oh yea I put a bid in for this truck while my wife is next to me sleeping. I just found out that my credit score is 793...I need to bring that down some:)

I saw your feedback dude.... Too funny... LOL Was he a liar just like his Mother? LOL

If that truck pulls like my F450, you'll be able to pull the friggin store fronts to your place to clean them. LOL

f450getrdone-336x218.jpg

FORD, Fourth On Race Day. Isn't that how it goes? Oh, sorry Don.

LOL, just kidding. Nice truck.

ISYHTDAF

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.........Some of our trucks could pull yours in half.

How's your dog bite doing? :)

That's a nice truck, but I wonder how heavy the 5th wheel trailer is that he was hauling all those miles.

Wayne,

Fords really are great trucks, especially after you put one of these under the hood!

post-1644-137772167992_thumb.jpg

Supercharged 5.4?

Yep! ProCharger Supercharger. Running 9 lbs. of boost improves HP about 65% and torque about 55% over factory specs. I run about 435 HP now I believe! It really runs AND tows! Who needs a SuperDuty anything??:lgsideway