Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Anyone have experience with Reinell Boats?

Question

A little advice probably a little too late... I just bought this boat on eBay. It looks pretty nice and the little info I've gotten on these boats they sound OK. It's a good deal from what I've gathered from the used boat values.

Does anyone have experience with this boat or have any advice on it?

I hope I didn't buy a piece of garbage but I'll have to deal with it if I did!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=140046512643

7 answers to this question

Or the best days for a marriage are the days you're dating and days your divorcing...

Hey, I just got your message on the other phone. My secretary wrote it down but I was out of the office all of last week. Give me a call on my cell sometime-

760-397-7722

The boat make is Regal. The other name is just the model they gave that boat. When I lived in the Keys, I saw alot of visitors come down for the weekend or snowbirds pulling there boat. My understanding, Regal is a entry type boat, low cost but reliable. I looks nice, and I am sure you will get alot of use out of it. Be sure to check the seal around the lower unit. For some reason this is the area where leaks seem to occur. It being fairly new, and they took care of it you probably don't have to worry. Once again, Congrats! Hugh

Thanks! That was pretty much what I had heard as well. It's still under warranty and with only 50 hours it better not start breaking down already. It's a starter boat for me and my daughter so I didn't want to get too fancy. I think it'll work just fine!