Sign in to follow this  
TNT Pressure Washing

Would yall do this?

I was driving down the road yesterday and noticed something that got me to thinking. I thought thatd be a great topic to post on TGS and see what others have to say. I understand that when we all first start out funding is not something we have an abundance of. I saw a "company" truck that had the company name and contact info on the door of the vehicle, but it was put on with the black and gold lettering you get from the hardware store to put on your mailbox. Yall know the lettering Im talking about the 1in to 1 1/2in tall letters in shiny gold. IMO this does not look professional at all. I was wondering, has anyone ever done this or have yall seen other companies that did and if so how long did they stay in business?

There is a tree service locally that has there info brush painted on their truck.It's tacky and looks unprofessional,but I have to be honest and say the guy is rolling in the $$$.

He has a beautiful home,several import sports cars,as well as,some nice domestic car.

I guess some people can make that look work,but it's not the look I want for our business.

Here's a site you can use to see if lettering would look right on your vehicle. They do have sliders on the rear of some trucks (they did on mine)

You can choose your particular vehilce, color of truck and color of vinyl, fonts, shadows, outlines, word shapes and more. Once you work with it for awhile, you can come up with some pretty good looking stuff. You can also upload your logo and incorporate it into the design as you wish. I ordered some custom stuff for my truck and it looked fantastic and arrived in a few days.

And no, I don't have any affiliation with these folks.

http://www.speedysigns.com/lettering/vehicle-lettering.htm

I designed this to replace the 4x4 at the rear of my truck and reflect some changes under the hood. It looks great in the daylight.

post-1644-137772169723_thumb.jpg

I want to get my back window done but I got a slider and I dont think it would look right. Just to clarify this...I would never do that type lettering for my company nor recommend it.

Have it done in the same material that they use to cover city buses. You can see the ad from the outside but if you're sitting inside you can't, however you can still see out the window.

They'll cover the entire back window and then cut seems where necessary so that your sliding window can still be operated.

Will look good. trust me.

Have it done in the same material that they use to cover city buses. You can see the ad from the outside but if you're sitting inside you can't, however you can still see out the window.

They'll cover the entire back window and then cut seems where necessary so that your sliding window can still be operated.

Will look good. trust me.

Anyone know of a website where they offer this? I really like the look of this.

We have a guy in town that paints his trucks with house paint and a roller and brush. Then he takes those stnecils and a can of spraypaint int paints his name and number on the side, overspray and all. I guess he doesn't like to spend money because when his trucks break down he paints over the name and number and leaves the trucks abandoned.