Sign in to follow this  
Don M.

A midwest roundtable

Question

Even though I feel I am still pretty green to the pressure washing business, I was wondering if there would be any interest in a roundtable around St. Louis?

I have a couple of ideas...but I need to talk to them first.

I was thinking late Feb?

I would like to gear it more towards the business side vs the tech side.

20 answers to this question

Funny, Paul Kassander and I were talking about heading one up around Feb. Paul is a successful distributor for E-Spec and a pwer too. I would be happy to help too. Call me.

This is cool! Guys you can do this. Do some searching and yuo will find suggestions on holding a successful meeting. Also if you like, call me, I'm glad to help out.

Beth

DITTO

If you need some help, I will help you promote it, Videos mailinga and so forth, I have 500 businesses in my Constant contact Database

Same goes for you scott

Don keep us posted, I'll try to make it. My cousin is a about 20 mins.

from downtown. He's a dept head at the steel foundry in IL. So bring

a stack of business cards for me to give him.

Hello all,

First of all, I would like to say this is coming together VERY nicely! I cant say too much right now, but I am fairly confident that I could be making a BIG announcement in the middle of the week.

As most of you know...this round table event is going to be 90% geared towards marketing YOUR business. As a new company, I need to learn a great deal in this area, and learn it fast. Yes, I dont know everything under the sun about the chemicals I use, or a whole lot about machinery, but I feel there is this board and other great boards for those questions, plus the contacts that you will make are only going to be a phone call away.

Let me urge new companies like myself, you WILL NOT want to miss this possibly historic event! If your like me and want to take your business to the next level, then you better be here!

If all goes well over the next 72 hours, this will be one of the best round table events this year!

Stay tuned...

Let me urge new companies like myself, you WILL NOT want to miss this possibly historic event! If your like me and want to take your business to the next level, then you better be here!

If all goes well over the next 72 hours, this will be one of the best round table events this year!

Stay tuned...

Contrary to what you've said on the phone Don, you are a good seller. You got my attention, you got me interested, you gave me information, and you told me what action to take....I'M SOLD! Read your quote with one of those loud annoying car dealership commercial voices and it sounds even better. LOL

Celeste, Don, Scott Tom, ***** and others. Here is a website that was started to help everyone promote thier events . It is also a resource for contractors to look to find upcoming events.

You can list your event via an online form right on the website or email the information. You will also get your own web page or pages promoting your event with an online form for people to register and the data from the form wil be automatically and directly transferred to your own email address.

Submit information at: www.grassrootsevents.org

Email Information to: events@grassrootsevents.org

Good Luck

Don,

Gimme a call. I am only about 6 hours from ya. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

PS... I got a contact there in St Louis that has an abundance of knowledge in the waste water field.