t-shirts

Would you buy a PWM t-shirt?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a PWM t-shirt?

• Yes
    • No

Question

40 answers to this question

The cost of the shirts is projected to be in the $15-$17 price range.You will only be paying for the cost of the shirts and shipping,I am not doing this for profit.All orders will need to be pre-paid.Shirts will be offered in sizes L,XL & XXL.

Bob over at Pressure-Tek is going help by hosting a paypal link on PT State to help make this happen.

I will be posting a link some time next week when everything is set up.

Who are the guys in the Pic?

That artwork came from somewhere else and is only a mock-up of what the back of the shirt will look like.It will actually be a line type drawing with the red lettering below it.If there is a likeness of big guy in sunglasses with tattoos,it's purely coincidence.

Hi Scott, yes interested here also.

One quick thing did you get your web-site sorted out?

I got mine sorted in the end, I emailed Marc direct about it, email address etc all working ok now.

Roger

I would like to thank Bob Williamson from Pressure Tek for helping me bring this idea to life.He has dedicated a great deal of time in helping me set this up,as well as,hosting the order/payment page.

Come be a part of the PWM family.

Order will be taken until midnight Sunday 1/21/07.

Mafia: A group of people of similar interests or backgrounds prominent in a particular field or enterprise. - Merriam-Webster

Great idea Scott, but the page advertising the shirt brings up the enlarged front view of the shirt even when I click on the back view. I also noticed in Bobs write up that the term pressure washer mafia is used, but on the shirt Power is used. I have designed Tshirts in the past, and know how much time and work it can entail. Thanks Scott

Just a reminder.Orders for PWM t-shirts will close midnight Sunday 1/21/07.

Remember the price includes shipping and you get $10 gift certificate from Pressure Tek.

Mafia: A group of people of similar interests or backgrounds prominent in a particular field or enterprise. - Merriam-Webster

Scott,

I see you are doing free shipping at a guess this is just for the USA?

Could you let me know the cost of sending to the UK x 2 XL's

Cheers

Roger