Sign in to follow this  
TNT Pressure Washing

Please Keep Them In Your Prayers

Question

Here goes the story....A week before Christmas my father in law got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It is in the 3rd stage and there are only 4 stages. Couple of weeks ago we found out he is a canidate for an experimental procedure and he got accepted to the program which this is great. I got a called today from my wife saying that I needed to come home now that her Mom was sick. Her Mom had a liver transplant about 12 years ago and went last week to have some blood work done and something didnt look right. The way the tests came back was that the liver was going into a regression stage. We are not sure if that is what caused her to be sick today or not, but my wife took her to the ER and they transported her Mom to Emory University tonight by ambulance. He white blood cell count per unit is arounf 30000. Normal range is 5000-10000. So there is something going on. I will keep everyone posted on what is going on. I know I can count on yall here at TGS and please keep them and our whole family in yall's prayers. Thanks for everything.

The Tribble Family

10 answers to this question

Ok update....the CT scan came back negative. Which means her liver is not going into a rejection stage. What was causing the pain was an infected bile duct. My sis is taking anatomy and phisilology and I called her to ask her about it and the duct runs in the area of the gall bladder, liver, small intestine, etc. and this can be treated with antibiotics. My father in law starts his treatments and experimental study Monday. Thank you all for your prayers and support.