Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

St Louis Attendees please read

Thanks to Don Marler for an excellent event.

If you did not log your email address at registration and you want to get a copy of the Power Point presentation on sales and marketing as well as receive more information from Michael and Jarrod's presentations, please list your email addy here or pm to me here on TGS.

Thanks to all whom attended. Feel free to call on Michael or myself if we can help guide you further resources on making you profitable in 2007.

Nice Well Organized RT and excellent attendance. You always learn something even if you have 16 years under your belt.

Good meeting everyone. Thank You Don for hosting the event.

Tony Szabo

Your welcome Tony. It was nice meeting you. Let me know how that Ready Seal you won works out.

Don,

Thanks for the event and inviting me to speak. I had a blast. It was so cool meeting Mr. Millen. Nothing like his posts. He even put a fire under my ass with that Infiniti. I went out and bought a new truck yesterday. LOL

The after hours meetings were awsome. Still recovering from the 4:30 am bed time. Jarrod, Scott and I were on a roll that night.

Actually considering bringing wood restore back this year after talking to Jarrod.

Michael, thanks for speaking in such short notice.

I know how you feel about "low margin high volume" work after Friday night :), but I think you are doing the right move looking at wood restoration. Some people may agree or disagree, but my best money was made doing wood restoration projects last year. I dont know if its because its a higher ticket item or what, but I did good doing it.

Jarrod will hype you up for sure. I cant wait until the fall to see how he is doing it. I hope I am just 1/2 as fast as him this spring.

Don,

Thanks for the event and inviting me to speak. I had a blast. It was so cool meeting Mr. Millen. Nothing like his posts. He even put a fire under my ass with that Infiniti. I went out and bought a new truck yesterday. LOL

The after hours meetings were awsome. Still recovering from the 4:30 am bed time. Jarrod, Scott and I were on a roll that night.

Actually considering bringing wood restore back this year after talking to Jarrod.

Michael, It was so much fun hanging out til we all had stinging, red eyes! I really learned a lot from you and Scott that first night. I'm glad that you are considering bring wood restoration back. You won't regret it.

I'm still feeling a bit tired from last weekend. It was soooo worth it!

It was way too cool to meet you guys, and thanks for the chance to sit and talk with, and listen-in as people with much more business sense than I get to discussing.

I learned so much this weekend that I feel dangerously invincible. I think if I learn one more thing this month, I may burst something in my skull.:lgsick:

Michael, what'd you buy?

Jarrod, I don't know how the heck you stayed up on Saturday night after being up all night Friday. Hardboiled eggs and coffee.

Plenty of time to rest when dead, I always say. As for the eggs and coffee, that's just RT fuel, I believe.

I would also like to THANK everyone. Nancy and I had a great time and

learned so much. Meeting everyone was the icing on the cake, there

are a ton of funny people on these boards, I laughed so much.

I was wondering what you guys liked best, all my gray or my bald spot

in the pic of Ken's presentation.

David

It was way too cool to meet you guys, and thanks for the chance to sit and talk with, and listen-in as people with much more business sense than I get to discussing.

I learned so much this weekend that I feel dangerously invincible. I think if I learn one more thing this month, I may burst something in my skull.:lgsick:

Michael, what'd you buy?

2007 GMC Sierra Z71

post-2021-137772175174_thumb.jpg

I would also like to thank Don for setting everything up as well as everyone who spoke. I learned a lot and am putting it into practice as I write this. I've been up almost every night since getting back working on creating my website.

I wish I could have been there for the all night brain picking sessions but my fiancee and I ended up staying in St. Louis and making it a Valentine's/Birthday trip. Next time I'll be eating hard boiled eggs with you Jarrod...

Lastly, special thanks go out to Bob from Pressuretek for providing the Delavan pump that I won and to Don for picking my ticket!

:lgsideway

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the next RT...

2007 GMC Sierra Z71

Nice truck - are you ready yet for your 1st of 10 new rigs Clean and Recovery Rigs - just waiting for the P/O...

Good meeting you all.

Rob

I had a blast and am working on many of the new things I learned from that Roundtable. It would have been nice to get the FREE Drum Kit of Emulsifier Plus (hint hint) but I guess I will have to save all my pennies and hopefully one day have enough money to get to try it out. I heard it is good stuff but I will not know for a while. Oh Well..........Just kidding. It would be cool though.

I had a blast and am working on many of the new things I learned from that Roundtable. It would have been nice to get the FREE Drum Kit of Emulsifier Plus (hint hint) but I guess I will have to save all my pennies and hopefully one day have enough money to get to try it out. I heard it is good stuff but I will not know for a while. Oh Well..........Just kidding. It would be cool though.

I talked with Paul and he said that he will be sending everybody thier drum kits.

Sorry for the delay I was waiting on your gauges I will be getting them all out in the next few days. I am so mad I missed it, was really looking forward to it but didn't want to give everyone a sickness with their free gift. Maybe I will get one going this summer during summerfest then you can learn and have some fun.

Summerfest ROCKS!!! I saw my first marijuana bust there in about 1978. I think it was the Atlanta Rhythm Section show?? Lots of outstanding bands every year. Anyway,I'll stop by next time I'm up.

Sorry for the delay I was waiting on your gauges I will be getting them all out in the next few days. I am so mad I missed it, was really looking forward to it but didn't want to give everyone a sickness with their free gift. Maybe I will get one going this summer during summerfest then you can learn and have some fun.

Paul, I just wanted to say thanks a ton for the free gifts. I look forward to trying out the Limonene. Those pressure guages came just in time. I'm trying to figure out an issue with my surface cleaner and the pressure guage I have is stuck on 1400 PSI.

Thanks again and I will definately be calling you soon when I plan to put together my next rig. 30hp and 8.5GPM!! I can't wait...!

Paul, I just wanted to say thanks a ton for the free gifts. I look forward to trying out the Limonene. Those pressure guages came just in time. I'm trying to figure out an issue with my surface cleaner and the pressure guage I have is stuck on 1400 PSI.

Thanks again and I will definately be calling you soon when I plan to put together my next rig. 30hp and 8.5GPM!! I can't wait...!

Still waiting on my free gift - I hope I get it soon. Paul do you have my correct address.

Rob