Sign in to follow this  
John T

Square off of the money reclaiming machines

Question

Hey Bob from Userose one day maybe in the not so distant future once I get my Swabby set-up you and I will do a dual demo......a friendly faceoff at a Roundtable of our choosing and I will promise that I will not drop in a 454 engine into the swabby and we will see which set-up works best. Of course we will consider the prices of each to set handicaps. We can also have some raffe winners or just anyone try our machines so they can make up there own minds but the ones that do have to be quoted..I could contact Cleaner Times about this.

We can also track down some other companies accross the country to see if they want to enter..R U in???? This would be fun!!!

Just another idea to make these Roundtables a lesson experiences along with a show... Yup I could here it now..Bob is putting rockets on his yellow machine.lol

And I can see it now the people who are watching will be seeing the money they can make by just daydreaming of having one of these highend machine. The'yll be looking like this.:lgmoneyey :lgmoneyey :lgmoneyey

11 answers to this question

I've been looking into the machine Rob and Lynn are demo'ing. I think the advantage of that machine is in its versatility. It can do a bit more than clean concrete. It has my attention.

Hey Ken what machine are you two talking about?

I've been looking into the machine Rob and Lynn are demo'ing. I think the advantage of that machine is in its versatility. It can do a bit more than clean concrete. It has my attention.

The washer and Steel Eagle Vac system make the rest and can do anything that any other washer can do. The swabby is basically just another tool for the end of the hose.

Alan, what I am looking to do is get something into service 24/7/365. I am looking into residential and commercial flood cleanup. Any input you can send my way is much appreciated.

Ken, thatis what I do for my full-time job right now, if there is anything I can do to help ya out just give me a shout. That unit is overkill for that kind a work.