Vote on logo!! (see attachments)

Which logo do you prefer?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo do you prefer?

• Square ADS
    • Round ADS

Question

16 answers to this question

Seeing those two points being brought out, I reverse my vote. I liked the second one because the first thing I thought when I saw the first logo was "ADT" because the font resembles the ADT security company logo, with the letters overlapping. But I can also see where the 2nd logo could be confused with "ASD", and I like the square deck background. In my opinion, see if you can change the ADS on the first logo so it doesn't resemble "ADT" so much, but that's just me.

Interesting that yall think the first one resembles a deck. Never thought of it that way, but If it does thats all the better I suppose

SPW: These were designed by the crew at designoutpost.com since I have no creative talent

I like the 2nd one better, but it is a bit confusing with the letters. If you go with the first one I would suggest really making it wood looking....

ps- don't listen to us!! We will drive you crazy on which logo to go with, just pick the one you like and go with it. Trust me, you'll thank me later if you do this. Ask me how I know...

Charlie,

Always the contrarian, I voted for #2. A square with block letters is a bit simple looking, but maybe with a wood grain background it would be better. BTW I don't know squat about design or any of this stuff.

Haha thanks guys for voting. I think I realize what you were talking about Anthony. I think I changed my mind 10 times back and forth on some of these logos. At first I really wanted the square one but I ended up going with the circle one. Someone else made a really good point about cutting vinyl and embroidery, which will be much easier with the circle.

By the way, anyone looking for a great way to professionalize your business, a logo is def great.

Design Outpost - Graphic Design Firm - Logos, Templates, Print Material, and More is amazing for this. I bid 130 bucks and had probably around 12 different entries. Nothing beats that for the money

Logoholik is the name of the designer on there who worked with me on a dozen revisions and sent me the files in 10 different formats. I recommend him 100% If you guys want to know more ask me

Cant wait to get this on biz cards, website, postcards, and apparal!

Seeing those two points being brought out, I reverse my vote. I liked the second one because the first thing I thought when I saw the first logo was "ADT" because the font resembles the ADT security company logo, with the letters overlapping. But I can also see where the 2nd logo could be confused with "ASD", and I like the square deck background. In my opinion, see if you can change the ADS on the first logo so it doesn't resemble "ADT" so much, but that's just me.

I voted #2, because #1 has been done by 100 companies before.