Sign in to follow this  
CDR17

Beth please help

Question

Can you please start putting the posts that go off the threads in mindless blabering? I am getting tired of reading about people debating about things that don't pertain to the intial thread.

Thank You

Charlie

28 answers to this question

Mindless blabbering is half the fun. plus you can stop reading at any time.

speaking of which, what do you think of this da** Bush economy. less than 4% unemeployment, what a national shame.

Yeah, and how about Villary bringing Daddy Clinton on the scene to raise money? And that linseed oil waste that can destroy your business and explode trucks?

Sorry Charlie, you have wandered onto a web site filled with malcontents, wackos, a few psychotics, and mostly just a bunch of hard working good old boys and girls. Beth tries her best to keep us under wraps, but her efforts over the years have been minimal at best.

Go with the flow and have some fun. You don't happen to have a relation in the tuna family? Just kidding, try and have some fun.

I'll tell ya what, Charlie. Give your life to this business for a few years, write articles to help other contractors, post pictures of your work, partake in healthy debate, respectfully get to know everyone here, and then maybe, you can comment on what this board needs.

Who is this guy?

BE NICE.

For your information, Charlie has been a member here for years, but seems to have created a new account. You have all praised his son's work (see library for the article about his son who makes beautiful wood crafts). Charlie is a friend of mine, and we speak fairly often.

I wish I had more time to police the content of each thread and make sure it stays on topic, but it's hard to do...just plain hard to do. If I see any that are terribly out of place I try to move them.

Beth

Easy Ken.

I think Charlie may be at least part woodie and does use ESI products. Plus he's from Wisconsin, and they can be a bit brain dead out there. As it is Sunday, I guess we should cut him some slack.

Hope he's not from Madison. Thats a hotbed of radical liberals that make Jeff look like Ronald Regan.

Okay, my bad, Charlie. Thought you were a new guy. I read your back list of posts under this screen name and see you are a man that prefers few words. Simple piece of advice given to me many years ago.. "If it doesn't apply, let it fly" You don't have to read a post if you don't think it meets your fancy. Just like changing the channel.. Click.

BE NICE. .. I wish I had more time to police the content of each thread and make sure it stays on topic,
Beth,

Good timely admonishment of some of us wayward members. I'm sure Charlie and his dad are fine fellows and good people. After all, they are in the midwest and work with wood. Just hope they are not part of that Madison crowd, shameful Fidel and Marx idolists.

Ever wonder on the why and how you created this overwhelming monster of a website?

I live in SE Wisconsin not Madison, originally from New York and yes I am a Yankee and Giants fan. Been in woodcare since 1994. In 1996 is when I went full time. I hope you all have a good day.

Charlie

Great Beth. Already looking forward to Myrtle Beach next weekend for the kids break. We'll have another cold spell...30's and 50's...maybe another decent snow. Mountain weather is weird this time of year.

Yo to Rod.

/neil

He has been here all of a month, I guess he has the right to start making demands. Get Bent.

"He" as you put it has been a member since this BBS began. Charlie Roy had to create a new account because of some technical glitches on his end.

Time for an apology guys.

Rod!~

ps, Yo back at ya Neil~

"He" as you put it has been a member since this BBS began.

Rod!~

I'm very happy for Charlie Roy being a member since the board began. As I stated already it was a misunderstanding on my part. I thought he was a new guy. That aside I still find the post to be rude. I don't give a flying front door if someone has been in business 50 years. Rude behavior begets rude behavior. If Charlie knows and speaks with you guys then he could have pm'd you or talked to you on the phone about his issue. He put it out here to make a statement. You put something on the net, you never know what to expect. "Mindless blabbering" is not a kind sentiment. Maybe it is Charlie that needs to offer apologies?

I live in SE Wisconsin not Madison, originally from New York and yes I am a Yankee and Giants fan. Been in woodcare since 1994. In 1996 is when I went full time. I hope you all have a good day.

Charlie

I'm originally from NY too, moved to Milwaukee, now in Virginia. Grew up a Mets fan (almost from the beginning) and a Giants fan. Still follow the Giants and Mets, but am now a Brewers and Packers fan.

We actually vacation in Wisconsin just about every year - my wife has family in and around MKE. Love the area - hate the weather.

(Should this post go to Mindless Blabbering? lol)

Anyone here expecting a physics dissertation has stupidly wandered onto the wrong website.

Well, that explains a lot! Thanks for telling me now...

Philip

B.S. - Physics.