Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Kids Birthday games

Question

We are having my son Joshua's B Day party this Saturday ( 4 years old I cant believe it)

Im looking for some B Day games kids 4-8 can play. Its a Monster Truck theme birthday party. We have a monster truck piñata, we are going to Pin the License Plate on the Monster truck and I have my sons riding hummer that they are going to drive through orange cones

Any good ideas anybody for games???????

Thanks!!!!!!!

12 answers to this question

Let's see Jeff...When I was a kid I liked anything that would put an eye out. My dad, however liked anything that was silent. He specially liked "Playing at Somebody Else's D%$#@ House" and "Squeeze the Mook for All He's Got", although we only played the second when I was a little older.

How about something like: "Run the Surface Cleaner" or "Rinse the Walkways" or "Organize the Workers"?

Yaaaayyy!! That'd be fun for everyone.

I can't believe the Prince of Rinse is already 4! Time does get behind you doesn't it.

I'm sure you can tell by now that I have no clue about kiddee games, and that I really just posted here to bust your nuggets.

I'll ask the Earth-mother I live with, I'm sure she's got piles of educational, multi-cultural, gender-neutral games for kiddies! (How're those Nuggets?)LOLOLOL:lgwave:

I'll get back with a serious answer soon.:winking:

Musical chairs, limbo, hot potatoe, squirt gun war with the pressure washer....okay I made that one up but the other three my 8 yr old daughter blurted out.

Might not fly with a 'boy' b-day party but for my daughters last party I made a big stage with lights and a curtain and we borrowed a karoke machine, man they had a blast.

Jeff,

How about "name the puppy?" Every kid should have a dog to grow up with.

'Course don't know about kids, do not have any. Do know a bit about dogs. But was a kid once and some of my fondest memories were me and my dog.

egg toss, sack races and for all get up,get off the money and rent an inflatable of like Spiderman or something. Kids love spacewalks. You can even get slides and rockclimbing to get to slide.

Scott

We did the party saturday and we all had a great time. real nice day, perfect weather and a bunch of crazy kids

Joshuas cake is done by a lady at the local supermarket, she always does great work

We played pin the license plate on the moster truck

post-23-137772177607_thumb.jpg

post-23-13777217761_thumb.jpg

post-23-137772177613_thumb.jpg

One of the games wasnt even a game but the kids loved it. we dropped a bunch of ballons and they went nuts for about 15 minutes, trying to bust the ballons. They were some TOUGH ballons I sat, kneeled and jumped on them and it was hard as heck to bust them. we did a piñata too

Really good day

post-23-137772177617_thumb.jpg

post-23-13777217762_thumb.jpg

post-23-137772177624_thumb.jpg