In the back of my head I remember reading a post not too long ago about Bob at PressureTek having a good ball valve. I've searched but I can't find it, was I dreaming? I see he has a 3/8 zinc plated, which I have, but I thought there was a different one. Mine broke unexpectedly and MAN does that water sting. Came right off the surface cleaner and hit my side, and yes the burner was running, so it'll probably scar. I'm just glad nobody was around to see it, or much worse, get hurt from it.

The one i like is Bobs 3/8 fpt ball value, but I see its out of stock now. Its rated for 3050psi, but have used them for over a year and work real easy. Call Bob and see when he's getting them back in

The one i like is Bobs 3/8 fpt ball value, but I see its out of stock now. Its rated for 3050psi, but have used them for over a year and work real easy. Call Bob and see when he's getting them back in

I like the same ones...I have two and they work great. Easy to turn, not too heavy, but rugged. Mine has lasted well over a year, and I got them from Bob.

Paul has the same valve on the page he posted.