Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Happy 4TH

Question

Hope everybody has a good & safe 4th

We are cooking out and at sundown I'm blowing off some major firework....YAY

HAPPY 4TH of JULY

We might have to have another revolution to take back our goverment & country, Happy 4th

God Bless our troops, fighting for us everyday

9 answers to this question

We tend to stay home and be safe while others go out and move the 5th into the 4th then wonder how they made it to the 6ths.

Here with so many drunk drivers it is even more safe to stay home.

Last year we sat out in our yard watching the fireworks show, this year thanks to the builders they blocked our view with a few two story homes. Grrrrrrrr

Happy 4th all.

Jon & Remy

I'm still in one piece. We had a great time. My little fireworks display lasted 1 1/4 hours with my bro in law & I lighting it one after another and a real good finale. It was great and a lot of fun. We had the 325 gallon tank filled with water and the 8gpm ready to go in case we burnt any lots up

no problems just a bunch of happy kids....I'm a kid at heart, I had a great time

Happy 5th, back to work in a few hours

Bunch of family down from up North and so we put on a serious show. First before dark we did off a ton of 2 liter water bottle rockets 40' in the air until one landed on neighbors roof..People really luv them and is a good prelude til dark..Our grand finale after messing around for a half hour with the one by one fountains was setting off like $100 worth of fireworks at once. I set up my aluminum trailer ramp on a table and spread about half of all the fountains from one of the big boxes of fireworks. All the little stuff like smoke balls, ground flowers, etc. were set off as well all at once in the box they came in. You get enough heat going and it is one big steady wave of noise,smoke, and light. It was not sane.. :lgjump: