Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Democrat ? Republican ? Independent ?

What Political Party Best Describes You ?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Political Party Best Describes You ?

Question

77 answers to this question

So basically what your saying Chris, is that as a christian, I have no rights.

I shouldnt be able to vote for the person who believes in what I do.

But you should. And the people you vote for (Presumably) can make all the rules but the people I vote for have no right to make the rules. Dont we live in a republic? Where I vote for someone who makes the rules based on his beliefs? and what I think He'll do when in office. If his beliefs were so far out of the mainstream, do you think he would really get elected? If you want to impose your ideas you have to get your guy into office. But then you also have to get a majority of congress and the presidency. Wait, your almost there. just need the presidency and you get to impose all of Pelosi's San Francisco liberalism on all of us. Abortion any time, anywhere. allowing Illegals to vote.

" .I am not anti christian, and believe all should have the right to worship/not worship as they choose."

Who is taking these freedoms away? not conservatives

"A TRUE Conservative will recognize that the State needs to stay the heck OUT of a persons decision to do what they WANT to their own bodies."

Its the liberals that want to ban smoking and charge a fat tax. and then you

want universal health care?

You have some serious animosity toward Christians, bro. Were just people like you, we just believe in something better than whats here. Do you consider me holier than thou. a hypocrite? Have I ever preached to you or condemned you for what you do(Which I dont even know,) or how you do it.

But I do believe what I believe and will vote that way every time.

I shouldn't be able to vote for the person who believes in what I do.

But you should. And the people you vote for (Presumably) can make all the rules but the people I vote for have no right to make the rules. Don't we live in a republic? Where I vote for someone who makes the rules based on his beliefs? and what I think He'll do when in office. If his beliefs were so far out of the mainstream, do you think he would really get elected? If you want to impose your ideas you have to get your guy into office. But then you also have to get a majority of congress and the presidency. Wait, your almost there. just need the presidency and you get to impose all of Pelosi's San Francisco liberalism on all of us. Abortion any time, anywhere. allowing Illegals to vote.

" .I am not anti christian, and believe all should have the right to worship/not worship as they choose."

"A TRUE Conservative will recognize that the State needs to stay the heck OUT of a persons decision to do what they WANT to their own bodies."

You have some serious animosity toward Christians, bro. Were just people like you, we just believe in something better than whats here. Do you consider me holier than thou. a hypocrite? Have I ever preached to you or condemned you for what you do(Which I dont even know,) or how you do it.

Jon, Everybody blames illegals to the dems, but Bush and many republicans are all for letting them all in. They are allowing it every day and are trying to make laws to make it easier, not enforcing laws,

The Dems you are right, the dems in congress, not the dems in the everyday world want them in. But Bush is right now making it an open border. You cant blame just the dems, Bush is the president that is doing it

Thank God there are some Republicans fighting it

As for Religion, I do think there should be separation of church and state. I don't think all these social issues should be in the elections thou. I do not like gay rights. I think it is immoral and wrong, but it is what it is, there has been gays around since the beginning of time. But should the president say he's going to do a constitutionals amendment, when he knows it wll never pass, most republicans know you don't amend the constitution for that kind of stuff. The Prez says it to get elected & divide

Abortion, its the law, Do I like abortion, no, can I think everyone that gets pregnant should be forced to have the baby NO. What would we do with all these babies, would the people of our country, would the republicans want to pay for all the unwanted births, would they pay for all the adoptions, the health care for addicted babies, babies that wont have homes, mother or fathers NO. I don't like how anyone will have *** and get pregnant and just abort, but I rather that than a million unwanted babies in a system that isn't even a system

I also think its up to the women, not a bunch of men in congress or a court to decide

If my daughter at the age of 14 or 15 had some boyfriend whether he's a nice guy or some piece of crap and she got pregnant, god forbid, Can I say I wouldn't allow her to have an abortion No. Can I say that I will do everything in my power to teach her to abstain, yes, but If she gets pregnant I might be the one by her side if she does have an abortion, sad but true and I don't want some congress or court telling her or me that she has to pay for the rest of her life that may change her life forever and possibly hold her back at such a young age, tell her she has to have this baby.

I think some of what we see in the far right is hypocrisy, Many running for office say what their base wants them to say and don't really believe it or would follow what they are telling other they should do , its just like the congress men that are found out to be gay, or the vice president that wants his daughter to be happy , but wants to tell other gays what they can or cant do. I can promise you, these far right candidates have had girlfriends in the past that had abortions or daughter etc etc

Government is suppose to run the government, not peoples personal lives. You say the Dems want universal health care at least they are trying to help everyone and not tell everyone who they can sleep with

You know its like everyone gives Clinton crap about not inhaling and smoking pot, but its OK since GW has found god, its OK that he used to snort coke. People are people and no matter what, even good people do bad or stupid or what you may think is immorral things, I dont want my goverment in peoples personal lives. What if they make having *** out of wedlock a crime and they can go back decades. I think you probably would be charged with a crime, is it immorall that you had *** out of wedlock, should you be damned forever.

I dont know the answers to a lot, I dont know how to fix what is wrong in this world, I just dont want some large far right org, church, court, telling me Im a sinner and the have my gov say the same.

Live your life the way you want and let other law abidding people live theirs

I shouldnt be able to vote for the person who believes in what I do.

But you should. And the people you vote for (Presumably) can make all the rules but the people I vote for have no right to make the rules. Dont we live in a republic? Where I vote for someone who makes the rules based on his beliefs? and what I think He'll do when in office. If his beliefs were so far out of the mainstream, do you think he would really get elected? If you want to impose your ideas you have to get your guy into office. But then you also have to get a majority of congress and the presidency. Wait, your almost there. just need the presidency and you get to impose all of Pelosi's San Francisco liberalism on all of us. Abortion any time, anywhere. allowing Illegals to vote.

Hey Jon, we are JUST talking shop here.

I LIKE you, no matter WHAT you believe.

I have MANY Christian friends, and believe in God.

Although my perception of what you call God is perhaps a bit different from yours.

I have spoken to a person who's intelligence I admire lately.

My position on universal health care, as my position on most everything, is subject to change.

This person pointed out that IF the Government got out of Health Care, the market will take care of itself.

Then, the Market, NOT the Govt, will decide what the market will bear.

An interesting position, and I am evaluating it.

Just kinda BORED lately.

My guys are out working, but not enough work for me to take my truck out too.

Phones ain't ringing much, nothing to do, you know how it is ...

Hey Jon, we are JUST talking shop here.

I LIKE you, no matter WHAT you believe.

I have MANY Christian friends, and believe in God.

Although my perception of what you call God is perhaps a bit different from yours.

I have spoken to a person who's intelligence I admire lately.

My position on universal health care, as my position on most everything, is subject to change.

This person pointed out that IF the Government got out of Health Care, the market will take care of itself.

Then, the Market, NOT the Govt, will decide what the market will bear.

An interesting position, and I am evaluating it.

Just kinda BORED lately.

My guys are out working, but not enough work for me to take my truck out too.

Phones ain't ringing much, nothing to do, you know how it is ...

Bored....you aren't bored you are the anti Christ, you and Marilyn Manson

Oops picture of my wife & I going to a Manson concert, now you know i will be going to Heck. Like my black plastic pants, oh they feel good LOL

Just having fun

post-23-137772187123_thumb.jpg

Dang you Jeff! Dang you straight to heck!!:lildevil:

Scott I've been to heck & back, just like many. I love it here, but hell can be some fun in moderation at times.

I'm going to see Blue October next weekend at The House Of Blues, I'll probably have something weird on. Yup I'll be there with all the 20 year olds with some T-shirt telling everyone where to go or something LOL. Like Peter Pan, " I don't want to grow up, not me"

Hey my boy can almost sing the whole song of AC/DC's TNT, love that song, it used to be my call to action song many years ago. No rap for my boy, by the time he's in school he'll be rockin

Live & let live and rock on

Here we go: Rock vs Rap.

Now ain't that politically debatable?

Let's see...rockers play their own instruments and write the songs and perform them live in public to show they are for real.

rappers rip off others sound tracks, write poetry with plenty of cuss words to make them sound ...uh... something...and then they go out and perform publicly to show they can't sing either.

nahhhh! hands down, Rock Rules!

Rod!~

Bored....you aren't bored you are the anti Christ, you and Marilyn Manson

Oops picture of my wife & I going to a Manson concert, now you know i will be going to Heck. Like my black plastic pants, oh they feel good LOL

Just having fun

And THAT what this thread is about, LOL

My Girl and I just saw Poison with Rat, and the week before that we saw Def Leopard/Styx and Foreigner.

Man, you would not believe all the 20 something Girls at Poison.

They came to see Brett Michael's.

I didn't think they would even KNOW who Brett Michael's is, but I was wrong!

Turns out he has a show on VH 1.

I am much too "old school" to watch MTV or VH 1 anymore.

It nauseates me.

I remember when it was NOTHING but music videos, 24/7 and not this stupid "reality" crap.

Here is Poison, in case you don't know who they are

Here we go: Rock vs Rap.

Now ain't that politically debatable?

Let's see...rockers play their own instruments and write the songs and perform them live in public to show they are for real.

rappers rip off others sound tracks, write poetry with plenty of cuss words to make them sound ...uh... something...and then they go out and perform publicly to show they can't sing either.

nahhhh! hands down, Rock Rules!

Rod!~

I am a rocker too Rod, and strongly dislike most Rap.

However, just TRY to do it, and remember all the words, LOL

Grudingly, we must admit it is a skill, although not one I appreciate.

I TRY to "live and let live" when it comes to Rap.

I remember in the late 60's and early 70's, I had hair past my shoulders.

I went to Woodstock, yep I was there.

I was different to my parents, so I TRY to be tolerant of young people, remembering I was once a Kid.

The ones that really get me is my Girlfriends Goth Daughter.

She dyes her beautiful Blond hair Black, wears handcuff belts, and dresses in one color, Black!

I am "Down" with all that, except for the pierced nose.

God only KNOWS what else is pierced ?

I would NEVER pierce my nose, it would be too hard to pick!

Scott I've been to heck & back, just like many. I love it here, but hell can be some fun in moderation at times.

I'm going to see Blue October next weekend at The House Of Blues, I'll probably have something weird on. Yup I'll be there with all the 20 year olds with some T-shirt telling everyone where to go or something LOL. Like Peter Pan, " I don't want to grow up, not me"

Hey my boy can almost sing the whole song of AC/DC's TNT, love that song, it used to be my call to action song many years ago. No rap for my boy, by the time he's in school he'll be rockin

Live & let live and rock on

This one ?

YouTube - AC/DC - TNT

Jon, Everybody blames illegals to the dems, but Bush and many republicans are all for letting them all in. They are allowing it every day and are trying to make laws to make it easier, not enforcing laws,

The Dems you are right, the dems in congress, not the dems in the everyday world want them in. But Bush is right now making it an open border. You cant blame just the dems, Bush is the president that is doing it

Thank God there are some Republicans fighting it

As for Religion, I do think there should be separation of church and state. I don't think all these social issues should be in the elections thou. I do not like gay rights. I think it is immoral and wrong, but it is what it is, there has been gays around since the beginning of time. But should the president say he's going to do a constitutionals amendment, when he knows it wll never pass, most republicans know you don't amend the constitution for that kind of stuff. The Prez says it to get elected & divide

Abortion, its the law, Do I like abortion, no, can I think everyone that gets pregnant should be forced to have the baby NO. What would we do with all these babies, would the people of our country, would the republicans want to pay for all the unwanted births, would they pay for all the adoptions, the health care for addicted babies, babies that wont have homes, mother or fathers NO. I don't like how anyone will have *** and get pregnant and just abort, but I rather that than a million unwanted babies in a system that isn't even a system

I also think its up to the women, not a bunch of men in congress or a court to decide

If my daughter at the age of 14 or 15 had some boyfriend whether he's a nice guy or some piece of crap and she got pregnant, god forbid, Can I say I wouldn't allow her to have an abortion No. Can I say that I will do everything in my power to teach her to abstain, yes, but If she gets pregnant I might be the one by her side if she does have an abortion, sad but true and I don't want some congress or court telling her or me that she has to pay for the rest of her life that may change her life forever and possibly hold her back at such a young age, tell her she has to have this baby.

I think some of what we see in the far right is hypocrisy, Many running for office say what their base wants them to say and don't really believe it or would follow what they are telling other they should do , its just like the congress men that are found out to be gay, or the vice president that wants his daughter to be happy , but wants to tell other gays what they can or cant do. I can promise you, these far right candidates have had girlfriends in the past that had abortions or daughter etc etc

Government is suppose to run the government, not peoples personal lives. You say the Dems want universal health care at least they are trying to help everyone and not tell everyone who they can sleep with

You know its like everyone gives Clinton crap about not inhaling and smoking pot, but its OK since GW has found god, its OK that he used to snort coke. People are people and no matter what, even good people do bad or stupid or what you may think is immorral things, I dont want my goverment in peoples personal lives. What if they make having *** out of wedlock a crime and they can go back decades. I think you probably would be charged with a crime, is it immorall that you had *** out of wedlock, should you be damned forever.

I dont know the answers to a lot, I dont know how to fix what is wrong in this world, I just dont want some large far right org, church, court, telling me Im a sinner and the have my gov say the same.

Live your life the way you want and let other law abidding people live theirs

I this thread had died. Sorry but I have to respond.

1st.) I absolutely fault Bush for his immigration policy. But if it wasnt for the republicans the last effort by Bush would have passed. The Republican base screamed bloody murder and got it killed. (you can thank talk radio for that.) the mainstream media was all for it.

2) Absolutely no constitutional ammendment on gay marriage. That is a moral issue but in no way can be equated with the moral issue that was slavery. However, you personally feel that homosexuality is immoral, why shouldnt it part of the public discourse. Why shouldnt there be public figures that speak out against it and get your votes because of thier stance on the issue. In the last 10 years or so the issue has been shoved in our faces by the Liberals and the gay lobby. The Media, especially TV has been doing everything to make it look normal. Not just so we would ACCEPT it but EMBRACE it. I think that if you ask your conservative friends, the majority believe that gays are good people and should be left alone. However if the issue is marriage, then no, we dont want gays to marry. Even if you dont believe that marriage is ordained by God and it should be between 1man and 1 woman, you cant argue the facts that society benefits from this tradition and should be upheld. Civil unions-go for it. I think that my gay next door neighbors should have many of the rights that are inferred by marriage, but dont call it marriage!

But this should be left to the states to decide. That is what Federalism was all about.

3) My views and yours are almost identical on abortion. except I dont have a daughter. It should not be up to the congress to decide. It should not be decided by the courts. The laws should be decided by the states as they were before 1973. Roe v Wade took away the right for the people in the individual states to govern themselves on that issue. The Supreme Court FOUND the RIGHT to abortion in the Constitution. (However, see point 4 below.) If I want my state to ban abortion then I have every right to elect people that will pass laws banning abortion. If you want it legal then you have the right to elect people to pass laws making it legal. If you live in a state that does not allow it, you can move if you want to live in a state that allows it. I cant remember how many states had banned abortion prior to 1973 but it was a majority. but The polls prior to the decision showed more than 60% of the public was for banning abortion. (remember this was during the free love era and well prior to the Christian right and Moral Majority.)

The Supreme court overrode the will of the people. So why shouldnt we the people take back our rights to have the laws that we believe are correct and override the Supreme court. However, again, I beleive it should be up to the states, not the federal goverment.

4) Many in politics are hypocrites- Unfortunately many individuals that I see in business and church and everyday life are hypocrites. The government has every right to tell you who you can sleep with just like the government has the right to set taxes to influence social policy. But it should be the states (or local) gvt's that do it just like the local school boards say its ok to allow gay clubs in schools.

In the Preamble to the US Constitution, the statement, "to promote the general welfare" has allowed solcial legislation that was not inummerated in the constition. Liberal social legislation has been upheld just as conservative social legislation has. That is why even though the constition is concise it is also general in its statement of principles and allows LEGISLATORS elected by THE PEOPLE to make laws. This country has gone from conservative to liberal to inbetween and back again. I vote for the people that reflect my beliefs. Yes some of them are hypocrites. that is human nature. But that is also part of democracy. I vote. I will continue to vote and and continue to try to influence the public discourse to reflect what I believe.

This is what makes our country great. Because I can do just that.

They do not have to call it Gay 'Marriage", but two Gays living and stable together should get the SAME Tax breaks Hetrosexuals get.

I guess you gotta call it Marriage for that.

I double agree the states should decide everything.

That way, one can go get an abortion in an abortion friendly state, or go get maried in a Gay friendly state.

I support Gay "Marriage" .

Let em have at it, More Girls for ME !

post-1298-137772187508_thumb.jpg

I this thread had died. Sorry but I have to respond.

1st.) I absolutely fault Bush for his immigration policy. But if it wasnt for the republicans the last effort by Bush would have passed. The Republican base screamed bloody murder and got it killed. (you can thank talk radio for that.) the mainstream media was all for it.

2) Absolutely no constitutional ammendment on gay marriage. That is a moral issue but in no way can be equated with the moral issue that was slavery. However, you personally feel that homosexuality is immoral, why shouldnt it part of the public discourse. Why shouldnt there be public figures that speak out against it and get your votes because of thier stance on the issue. In the last 10 years or so the issue has been shoved in our faces by the Liberals and the gay lobby. The Media, especially TV has been doing everything to make it look normal. Not just so we would ACCEPT it but EMBRACE it. I think that if you ask your conservative friends, the majority believe that gays are good people and should be left alone. However if the issue is marriage, then no, we dont want gays to marry. Even if you dont believe that marriage is ordained by God and it should be between 1man and 1 woman, you cant argue the facts that society benefits from this tradition and should be upheld. Civil unions-go for it. I think that my gay next door neighbors should have many of the rights that are inferred by marriage, but dont call it marriage!

But this should be left to the states to decide. That is what Federalism was all about.

3) My views and yours are almost identical on abortion. except I dont have a daughter. It should not be up to the congress to decide. It should not be decided by the courts. The laws should be decided by the states as they were before 1973. Roe v Wade took away the right for the people in the individual states to govern themselves on that issue. The Supreme Court FOUND the RIGHT to abortion in the Constitution. (However, see point 4 below.) If I want my state to ban abortion then I have every right to elect people that will pass laws banning abortion. If you want it legal then you have the right to elect people to pass laws making it legal. If you live in a state that does not allow it, you can move if you want to live in a state that allows it. I cant remember how many states had banned abortion prior to 1973 but it was a majority. but The polls prior to the decision showed more than 60% of the public was for banning abortion. (remember this was during the free love era and well prior to the Christian right and Moral Majority.)

The Supreme court overrode the will of the people. So why shouldnt we the people take back our rights to have the laws that we believe are correct and override the Supreme court. However, again, I beleive it should be up to the states, not the federal goverment.

4) Many in politics are hypocrites- Unfortunately many individuals that I see in business and church and everyday life are hypocrites. The government has every right to tell you who you can sleep with just like the government has the right to set taxes to influence social policy. But it should be the states (or local) gvt's that do it just like the local school boards say its ok to allow gay clubs in schools.

In the Preamble to the US Constitution, the statement, "to promote the general welfare" has allowed solcial legislation that was not inummerated in the constition. Liberal social legislation has been upheld just as conservative social legislation has. That is why even though the constition is concise it is also general in its statement of principles and allows LEGISLATORS elected by THE PEOPLE to make laws. This country has gone from conservative to liberal to inbetween and back again. I vote for the people that reflect my beliefs. Yes some of them are hypocrites. that is human nature. But that is also part of democracy. I vote. I will continue to vote and and continue to try to influence the public discourse to reflect what I believe.

This is what makes our country great. Because I can do just that.

Now you've done it. I'm voting for Hillary and its all your fault

No to gay marriage

yes to legal abortion

Hey I got a question for you Jon, are youuuuuuuu married? I don't think you are. hummmmmmm. Have you ever been to the Minneapolis Airport and yopu are a Republican. ONLY KIDDING DUDE, COULDNT RESIST

have a good one Jon, I respect your views............most of them lol

As for Chris, Im pretty sure he hangs with the Devil

I AM "the Devil" LOL

JK

I respect everyones viewpoint too.

People better wake up to what is going on with our young people, and see idea's are a changing.

A survey was done among High School Students with girls who were sexually active.

Over 33 percent admitted to having at least one Lesbian experience.

It is OK among young people to be Gay, and it is OK with me too.

IT is NONE OF MY BUSINESS what someone chooses to do with their sexuality.

ALL Americans are guaranteed rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Gay Americans should get the same tax breaks ANY couple get, what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Live, and LET Live.

I AM "the Devil" LOL

JK

I respect everyones viewpoint too.

People better wake up to what is going on with our young people, and see idea's are a changing.

A survey was done among High School Students with girls who were sexually active.

Over 33 percent admitted to having at least one Lesbian experience.

It is OK among young people to be Gay, and it is OK with me too.

IT is NONE OF MY BUSINESS what someone chooses to do with their sexuality.

ALL Americans are guaranteed rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Gay Americans should get the same tax breaks ANY couple get, what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Live, and LET Live.

I see it nowadays its like its cool for girls to be bisexual. As a guy I say ya baby, but then you think how its a screwed up world and this open bisexuality and open gayness if hurting our young and could hurt in time fabric of our country. You make being bisexual just OK for teen girls or young women & men, what next will be OK. Ya they may grow out of it, but it isn't really what was intended for mankind.

I really sound like some gay bashing kind of guy sometimes on here. I have known plenty of gay people some I know and work for now, They are great people many/most of them and I wouldn't want them to change from gay to straight, because they are what they are.

I think my views are in a whole that the blatant flaunting in gay parades or these stupid shows on TV that show guys that are gay and dress as half women half man etc etc etc is just making it OK. I don't want my kids seeing this and thinking that two guys kissing on TV is alright. My wife watches Americas top model Tyra Banks show. When I realized that my boy was playing in the room and was looking at the show here and there I asked my wife to change it. What does she say, oh its on everything its nothing. BULLSHIT! I was cool the 1st time and a little stronger the 2nd time, well the 3rd time was the last time. I am not going to have my 4 year old watching some big black guy with lipstick and bows in his here. My wife is younger and this is how a lot of people think . Oh its every where so its OK. NO IT Isn't, not for young impressionable kids. Hell just because I did drugs as a kid and others may of did it because I did it or thought it was OK, well it isn't.

If your gay you are gay, but does it have to be so blatant, so out there, do you have to be married. Marriage ALWAYS was between man & women cant we just keep that, that way. Why **** all us hetros off, be reasonable and I will be reasonable.

I don't know and I apologize if anyone is out here that is gay or has loved ones that are. My cousin is, but he's just gone, he lives in San Fran and dresses like clown and is ultra gay. I feel for my aunt she loves him so much but she is hurt seeing what he has become and its freaky

oh well now that I sound like Rush or Hannity, lets move on to the next subject that I cant keep my mouth shut.

Personally Jeff, I think they flaunt it a little too much myself.

It IS accepted among the young now, and that means it will be accepted when we are dead and gone.

Might as well get used to it, LOL

I do not smoke weed, but it is accepted these days, and I have nothing against it, as LONG as they are not high on it working for me!

I drug test my guys at randon, and have been known to "cut hair", the ONLY test they can't beat.

I used to be quite involved in the GYM, and had a friend and workout partner who I found out was Gay.

This Man beched 450 for reps, squatted 750 max!

He is 6 foot 4 and 275.

A TOTAL Mesomorph from head to toe.

He can get ANY girl he wants, at any time.

He prefers Men.

I ONLY found out after repeatedly asking him to come chase Women with me.

I figured he would attract them, and I could take the "leftovers".

FINALLY, he confided in me that he was Gay, LOL

I just couldn't believe it.

He wasn't the LEAST bit feminine, and I saw him smack the living schzit out of a wise guy in the locker room once.

He, like me, is in his 50's now, and lives with a feminine acting Guy 20 years younger then him.

They are BOTH nice people, quite wealthy too!

Real Estate Investors and Day Traders.

I clean roofs for him.

Not ONCE has he EVER made a move on me.

He respects my choice to be hetrosexual, and I respect his choice to be Gay.

Works for me:)

If your gay you are gay, but does it have to be so blatant, so out there, do you have to be married. Marriage ALWAYS was between man & women cant we just keep that, that way. Why **** all us hetros off, be reasonable and I will be reasonable.

Exactly!

Exactly!

I THINK the real issue is Tax Breaks Jon ?

I have some problems with the marriage word too.

Perhaps if they called it a Gay UNION, and gave em tax breaks ?

Of course, the AFL CIO and Teamsters MIGHT resent being called a "Gay Union", LOL

I'm conservative...no party affiliation, but i can't remember the last time i voted for a democrat. hillary or barak?.....are you kidding? lol

and just because young people these days accept something deviant as normal doesn't make it right or make it that i have to accept it. and not all young people accept lesbianism as right as apple would like to make you think. ;) my kids know it's wrong - and that's because i taught and teach them that. our kids have to know that there are absolutes.

I'm conservative...no party affiliation, but i can't remember the last time i voted for a democrat. hillary or barak?.....are you kidding? lol

and just because young people these days accept something deviant as normal doesn't make it right or make it that i have to accept it. and not all young people accept lesbianism as right as apple would like to make you think. ;) my kids know it's wrong - and that's because i taught and teach them that. our kids have to know that there are absolutes.

Mike I wish all parents would teach their children. Thats part of the problem with kids, is their parents

My 4 year old, I go over stuff with him constantly. Manners, what to look out for, stranger danger. You have to in this day and time. I enjoy teaching right from wrong. He is a well mannered boy.

Parents are the key and some of them are keyless and clueless