Sign in to follow this  
One Call Power Wash

Check This Out ........

Question

:mad:

How ironic is this??!! They don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the

EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know.

40 answers to this question

Don't confuse the entire Muslim religion with the radical terrorists.

After all, should we stop observing Christian Holidays because Christian priests molest children, or bishops and Pope's that have started many wars.

Should we stop observing Jewish holidays because they killed or helped to kill Jesus?

I see it different than you do Paul. Do you know of one Muslim that gives a shi... about America ? If you do, I guarantee, he/she is a business owner in America that does not give a damn about this country. Have you read the Koran ? If so, you would not have given the perspective that you did above. We Americans are infidels to all of the Muslim religion. Stop letting the media control the way you think and think for yourself.

I must say One Call you have a lot of anger in you against one group or religion when only a few are bad.

I suppose you would feel the same way for everyone who is not the same religion as you are.

Don't get me wrong but I have friends from many religions and nationalities yet they are not hateful people nor are they all business owners, just normal like most of us here.

Paul said it pretty well when he asked of all should hate Jews because of what they did and the answer is NO, we get alone with others or try to.

Funny thing here, why are you so hating of just Muslims but not any of the others involved in what happened?

One call,

FWIW, I'm a student at GA Tech in Atlanta, GA. You may or may not know it, but there is a VERY wide range of nationality and diversity at that school. I have had lab groups with people of different religions (some muslim) and can say that from my experience with *those* people, they are as much for the prosperity of America as you or I. I didn't blame them for 9/11/01, and similarly they did not blame me for the Crusades. Taking it out of the context of religion and focusing on geography, I knew a few people here from Pakistan who were very appreciative of the opportunities they have been able to find in America. Remember, the thing that makes America as great as it is is its FREEDOM. And, if it makes you feel better in the morning, you can boycott any stamp or reference to something with which you disagree. It's good to be an American.

As a side note, it seems that there were Muslims in the building that day, going about their daily lives as functioning Americans. Being muslim does not prevent you from being an american.

Ryan H.

You are free to have your opinions as I am to have mine.

I do not believe all Muslims in this world or at least all non-American Muslims in this world want to kill me.

Neither have I found any passages in the Qur'an which states that Americans are infidels. If YOU can, you are welcome to enlighten me. An English translation is available at: www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

Do you know who is teaching some of these terrorists how to make bombs? Would you believe some of the teachers are Protestant terrorists from Ireland? Should I hate all Protestants?

Who is selling weapons to these terrorists? Many are Christians and Jews.

Who do you think sold biological technology to Iraq? It was America. America did it so they could fight Russia and Iran with it.

Muslims live in many countries around the world, including but not limited to: Canada, Russia, Morrocco, England, Romania, Italy, Chechnia, Slovania, Bosnia and Herzegovinia and numerous other countries. The Muslim religion does not have a a specific country but half the people in the world that believe in one GOD are Muslims. I know they do not ALL support terrorism and they don't all hate Americans or think that All Americans are infidels. I have worked in many countries and have met many Muslims in my lifetime.

Do you believe Muhammed Ali wants to kill all non-Muslims or all non-Muslim Americans? Do you think he would be a Muslim if the Qur'an said he had to kill all non-Muslims?

"Stop letting the media control the way you think and think for yourself."

I believe I am thinking for myself when I say I don't hate religions even if I disagree with most, but I disapprove of the people that twist their religion to suit their own needs: such as terrorists that call themselves true Muslims!

Oneness, do you drive a car or truck? Does it happen to be made in Japan, or maybe in Germany? If you do drive a vehicle, where do you think that the largest percentage of oil is imported from? Just to enlighten you, the U.S. imports over 60% of it's oil, over half of that is coming from MUSLIM countries. Should you not buy Japanese vehicles because they were our enemies in WWII (World War 2). How about German vehicles? I wouldn't dare to think that you would own a Volkswagon, BMW, Audi, Porche, or Mercedes. Hitler killed millions of Jews, tens of thousands of Allied (American, British, French etc) forces & hundereds of thousands of innocent civilians. My point here is, there are many things in history where a select few people of many nationalities & religions have done some catastrophic things against humanity, but that does not mean that the entire world population should destroy & crucify (much less boycott) that specific race, nationality, or religion. I have lived in several countries in this world, 2 different muslim coutries for 7 years, & I can tell you that very few (at least any that I met) are anti American terrorists.

This is America! We are a nation made up of so many nationalities, races, religions that there are too many to count. Heck, I'll even put money that you ancestors were some kind of foreigners.

Think about this when you buy some of that Muslim gas or oil this week. The way you think, you are probably supporting terrorism.

PS: Come on over to Louisiana, there's a guy here named David Duke that would probably love to talk w/ you about your views.

Big Bill mentions cars made in Japan, most Japanese cars are now assembled in the USA, and most American cars are assembled in Mexico, Ford and Dodge trucks are for sure as I have owned both.

Even Harley Davidson is not MADE in AMERICA, it is assembled in America but a good percentage of it is imported.

Most major companies are NOT American owned anymore, most the clothes your wearing are imported too.

Sure Wal-Mart is American owned, private family business and one of the worst for your friendly neighborhood market, drug store and other businesses.

What bothers me is how our own government has helped and supported most of our enemies, Castro, Sadam, that other guy with a beard over there too.

Even worst is we are telling Taiwan it now belongs to Red China.

Go figure that one out, we are forcing our own friendly Taiwanese to become Commies.

Forgive me but what ever happened to America FIRST and if anything left over help someone else.

Don't ever lose track on what happened on 9/11 which is exactly what your doing. There where innocent Muslims killed there as were other different Religion/nationality backgrounds. With your thinking your condeming over 1.5 billion people of Muslim faith that live on this Planet.

9/11 was an act done by the terrorist group called AL Quida. Because this Hard Core group happen to have a Muslim Background they don't represent 99.99999% of Muslims as the KLU KLUX KLAN don't represent 99.999999% Baptist or whatever Religious background they have.

Hitler had over 6,000,000 Jews put to death but does this make all Germans bad and condemmed to hell??

Think about it and never ever lose sight of the TRUTH!!!

Sorry, my mistake ! I was kinda ticked off when I read it. My point of the entire post was the prejudice & to drive the point home about that in particular. We are all human, despite our race, religion, or national origin. John, We are a global economy now, heck, even the Chrysler Corporation is part German now, I still like my Dodge truck, even though it's a part German Co., & built in Mexico. I like my Hanes underwear & T-shirt too, even though its made in Haiti. I love the USA, but I don't hate all Muslim countries because of the above mentioned acts. I do hate the people that commited these acts, just as I hate murderers that are Americans too.

Again, I am sorry Oneness !

Oh yea I forgot to mention when I got Married almost 11 yrs ago my good Friend Hakan who is a Muslim was in my wedding party.

His father passed away last Month and I went to the Muslim Mosque where his body was to pay my respects.

Once again whatever Religious/ Nationality background someone has we as People should always try to do the right and Honorable thing. Sound Familiar.........

Current Facts:

Practicing Islam in America - 1 million, 1 hundred and 4 thousand

Since 1990 this number has doubled from 527,000.

The United States has 291 million people

The United States is made up of Protestant 56%, Roman Catholic 28%, Jewish 2%, other 4%, none 10%

One Call,

Simple fact,you can't lump all muslims in with the left wing nut jobs that have committed these crimes against humanity.

I detest those that have taken part in the bombings and destruction,but I do not hate every single muslim because of those acts.

These are my facts - I rarely watch the news or read the paper, so I guess I have no one to tell me what to think other than me.

I'm sure you'll shoot for the dumb redneck cheap shot in response to my post,but I can take it,I don't claim to be a scholar.I do,however,undertsand that you can't blame all, for the actions of a few.

Let me add this.We(american citizens) can only blame ourselves as a nation for what happened in Alabama with the Ten Commandments monument.This was done to us,by us.We allowed church and state to be seperated long ago.I hate it and think it was a step backwards in the moral fiber of this country.

This thread has the potential to become as popular as the Faith vs. Fact thread. But we see a few things that need to be addressed now before moving forward...

:grrr:We don't call names, post inflamatory remarks or curse on this BBS. It's disrespectful and unprofessional. It is possible to share views without that sort of mud slinging. :grrr:

All who have posted are encouraged to go back and reread their posts to edit them for content and tone them down so they will not be pointed or offensive.

If they have not been edited by the end of the day, the Moderators or Admins will edit them. We want you to have first crack at clarifying you points professionally, and we encourage you to take the opportunity to do so.

Please contact any of us if you need help editing your posts.

Beth & Rod

Administrators

;) :cool:

Wouldnt it be nice if when people try to get into this country they are asked if they ever have tasted a hot dog.....if not....see ya.

I do plan to boycott that stamp....personally...i have had it with all their ridiculous beliefs. Read the coran....no it doesnt say that all arabs should kill us...but it does say we all should be killed.

There is one thing i dont understand though. That is why we Americans have a memory span of only 24 hrs. I think it is up to them to prove they are not all that way not for me to just believe that they are harmless.

No one has ever actually seen a human sacrifice by devil worshippers either...but i am not going to start believing they are harmless too.

Andy

Paul,

Forgive my ignorance, as I have never heard this before, but where is it said that the jews killed Jesus?

Originally posted by Paul B.

Should we stop observing Jewish holidays because they killed or helped to kill Jesus?

One Call,

You are right when you say:

"...gives you no right to call me an aryan or to tell me to get my head out of my ass."

As a Moderator, I can tell you and everyone else that this BB does not condone such personal attack and is out of place here. We do encourage discussion, however, we encourage all participants to keep discussions on a less personally offensive and more professional level.

Thanks!

Grant,

I don't know personally if the soldier that speared Jesus was a Jew or not, but it is stated that Judas who aided in the events leading to the death of Christ was. There were also many Jews who persecuted Jesus. You have to recognize that up until the birth of Jesus you were either a Jew or a Pagan.

Even today, Jews as a religion, do not recognize the Jesus that was crucified on the cross as the savior, therefore Christianity is at odds with their religion.

Andy,

"I think it is up to them to prove they are not all that way not for me to just believe that they are harmless."

I think you are asking for something that you know can't happen, and that is one of the basis why in this country, everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty rather than the opposite. What proof would you accept? Could they prove it to you by swearing on the Bible or the Qur'an?

One Call,

If we wanted to nit-pick, we could say that your statement "Yes we all are from somewhere else with the exception of the American Indian..." was not very factual since <The Fact is> that even the American Indian came from somewhere else. You would have to believe that he was a descendant of Noah (unless you believed in evolution and believe that everyone was a descendant of the American Indian). But we are not going to nit-pick.

One Call & Andy,

You claim that the Qur'an asks their believers to kill non-believers. Can you tell me if this is in the Qur'an, Torah, the Bible or all three?

"...slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them;..."

You can read the Qur'an, the Bible and the Torah, and in each you can read that GOD tells people that everyone that does not believe in GOD (one GOD) should be destroyed. You can interpret that in many, many passages.

The problem with reading is that if you only read or focus on part of a whole document, you can interpret anything you want.

That is exactly what these terrorists have done.

Christians have done the same in the name of GOD and so have Jews. All of these groups have killed many children and believers with their justification. Yet, most Christians, Jews and Muslims do not condone these acts or use their book(s) to justify these acts.

In the Qur'an, GOD expects each person to become a believer, it encourages conversion. It also encourages patience, discovery, foregiveness. How would a Muslim in one part of the world know who is and who isn't a believer in another part of the world?

And of course, how would one American know what is in the heart of ALL Muslims?

But I'll go back to my point of: "Personal interpretation can twist and corrupt." Can you, after reading the Bible and Torah, tell me that GOD never directs believers to kill non-believers? So in essence, only the (one GOD) non-believers could be considered good people?

The option was given to the Jews to allow Barabbas, a convicted murderer, or Jesus, to be released. They chose Barabbas. As Paul first mentioned, the Jews helped kill Jesus. I don't hate Jews because of that (It was, afterall, God's plan that Christ be crucified).

If a person loses a loved one in an abortion clinic bombing where the bomber is a nutjob Christian, should they then hate all Christians?

I've never read the Koran, have no interest to do so. I have no idea if it says in it if all non-muslims should be killed or not. I really don't care one way or the other. I wonder how many who claim it does say that have checked for themselves and how many are just parroting what they've heard from others.

What I DO know is that of all the muslims I have come into contact, none have tried to kill me, and none have displayed any hatred or animosity towards me. What I DO know is that I have seen many muslims in this country who have as much love of this country as I have, or anyone else.

What does it matter if muslims make up a small portion of the American population? Does that make them insignificant?

I don't hate Jews because of that

Oneness so why do you hate the Jewish religion?

You are aware it is a religion and not a race I hope, many people fail to either come to terms with the fact it is a religion.

Again why do you hate them?