Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Pressure Washing Management Guidelines - Newbies!

HI Ken,

Thanks, my husband and I are already going to attend the convention in Orlando in October. Is Carlos still offering this guide for free to newbies?

Thanks, ptdion

This is Still a great Offer, even if you have to Join. Great docs Carlos

Thanks Ron....

The CD that I received from you also has some great information in them!!

Keep rolling!!

A couple years ago I offered to anyone in the industry a copy of our Pressure Washing Management Guideline's.

This guideline will assist any NEWBIE as they tackle their human resources tasks on a day-to-day basis. I know when I first entered into the industry I was not sure whether or not I had my bases covered as it relates to proper documentation and forms relating to the management of my company.

We hired a Human Resource Consultant years ago to establish our infrastructure on paper. After our attorney reviewed the information we were on our way.

Over the years, laws and our growth has changed. We outgrew the original management guidelines a long time ago but the information and general points are very good for any new company just starting out.

Things such as:

Hiring Forms;

Pre-Interview Forms;

Background Investigation Disclosure

Substance Abuse Testing

Interview Forms

Offer of Employment Form

Timesheets

Time Off Request Forms

Time Off Tracking Form

Emergency Contact Information Form

and etc., etc,. etc.......

Each state is different as it relates employment laws and regulations. Please be sure to check your particular states laws as it relates to what you can and cannot do.

The forms I have are geared towards New Look Power Wash but can be used by anyone by just inserting their company name to replace ours.

I am offering to any NEWBIE a copy of our management guidelines. Some of the material you may find very useful and some of it may not work at all!!! If you can use it ...then great!!!

This is only for Newbies! Let me know and I will get a copy of it out to you!

Thanks

Thanks

Please go to your "settings" and complete your signature line. House rules.

Welcome to TGS.

I seriously doubt that you will get a copy of these guiddelines as Carlos is not around anymore.

However, someone who may have recieved it from him earlier may have a copy to share with you.

Again, welcome to TGS.

I think she should join the *****, they are a member beni. It's free right now

Please go to your "settings" and complete your signature line. House rules.

Welcome to TGS.

I seriously doubt that you will get a copy of these guiddelines as Carlos is not around anymore.

However, someone who may have recieved it from him earlier may have a copy to share with you.

Again, welcome to TGS.

100908_100600.jpg

If they are Popular we could PDF them for the site if beth Doesnt Mind?

A couple years ago I offered to anyone in the industry a copy of our Pressure Washing Management Guideline's.

This guideline will assist any NEWBIE as they tackle their human resources tasks on a day-to-day basis. I know when I first entered into the industry I was not sure whether or not I had my bases covered as it relates to proper documentation and forms relating to the management of my company.

We hired a Human Resource Consultant years ago to establish our infrastructure on paper. After our attorney reviewed the information we were on our way.

Over the years, laws and our growth has changed. We outgrew the original management guidelines a long time ago but the information and general points are very good for any new company just starting out.

Things such as:

Hiring Forms;

Pre-Interview Forms;

Substance Abuse Testing

Interview Forms

Offer of Employment Form

Timesheets

Time Off Request Forms

Time Off Tracking Form

Each state is different as it relates employment laws and regulations. Please be sure to check your particular states laws as it relates to what you can and cannot do.

The forms I have are geared towards New Look Power Wash but can be used by anyone by just inserting their company name to replace ours.

I am offering to any NEWBIE a copy of our management guidelines. Some of the material you may find very useful and some of it may not work at all!!! If you can use it ...then great!!!

I think she should join the *****, they are a member beni. It's free right now

It may be a direction she would like to take.

But still..... not for me.

Even if it is free right now Ron, the GL's that 'los posted are simply no different from any other employee file format that a properly run company would follow anyway.

Don't really see how that is a member benefit.

My interest will only be sparked when I can see ( from the outside ) that the foundation will actually support the mountain this time around.

But, it may be right up her alley. That's a super duper suggestion Ron **********. You are the maaaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!

100908_100600.jpg

If they are Popular we could PDF them for the site if beth Doesnt Mind?

Another great Idea.

Great way to compare notes for the current operation.

Ron Rules!!!!

Thanks alot for the offer.. I hope I could still get a copy if its possible. I just started my pressure washing company about 2 months ago and still need to get everything in order.. thanks again.

I'd love a copy and thanks for making information like this available to others. Really appreciated.

Things such as:

Hiring Forms;

Pre-Interview Forms;

Substance Abuse Testing

Interview Forms

Offer of Employment Form

Timesheets

Time Off Request Forms

Time Off Tracking Form