Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Good morning

Question

Well its May 1st about 6:15am and I just figured I would say good morning to you all. How the heck are you? May is here and everyone should be getting busy. hope you all have a great day!!! AND a great season.

Jeff

10 answers to this question

I'm glad we live in a vanity filled world where everything has to be nice. Because my phone has been RINGING!! Always wonder how the cost of living is gonna effect my phone, but it still seems to be working just fine!!

The last eight weeks have been pretty good. Started an apartment complex yesterday that will take me about two weeks to do. They have other properties so hopefully there will be some more work from them. Have a few other things booked also. Phone needs to keep ringing.

Good Morning. I know it is good when I open my eyes up and don't see dirt! LOL We are very busy. The phone rings about every 10 minutes. I had 30+ calls two days ago. It will be nice when our two newest helpers start Monday. We have our plan and budget in place, helpers and equipment ready to go. It would be great if we had more then two days of no rain. Mornings are a good time for me. I get some peace and quiet. Till about 8am. Then it starts. Our new phone ads and a special ad in a community magazine came out yesterday. I know the rings will increase. It is an interesting time we live in. Thank You.

Got in last night at 9 from a dream Ocean front home( Cedar shake restore). Water on both sides a peninsula in a bay. 3 stories all granite block on the first level ( a pita for sure). Did I say they said; just go do it! no price given.......

Great to hear that everyone is busy....The same rings true out here in Cali. I mentioned it before but we are pusing 12-14 hour days....not much BBS time except for today - LOL

The weather is great - mid 80's all week long and into the weekend. Catching an A's and Rangers game on Sunday.....

Good morning, Jeffrey.. what did you do, sleep in today?

I'm looking at a condo complex this morning (16 decks).

LOL, actually I went to bed at 10:30 and I woke up at 2:15 am. doing a lot of faxing and some letters I need more work, Im only booked until July LOL

Good luck on the decks!!!

Good Morning. I know it is good when I open my eyes up and don't see dirt! LOL We are very busy. The phone rings about every 10 minutes. I had 30+ calls two days ago. It will be nice when our two newest helpers start Monday. We have our plan and budget in place, helpers and equipment ready to go. It would be great if we had more then two days of no rain. Mornings are a good time for me. I get some peace and quiet. Till about 8am. Then it starts. Our new phone ads and a special ad in a community magazine came out yesterday. I know the rings will increase. It is an interesting time we live in. Thank You.

The phone can drive you crazy, but if you're going to go crazy might as well be making the $$$$. 30 calls, way to go on your advertising

Good luck all, Life is Good