Sign in to follow this  
PWkid

All about spelling and grammar...

Nah didn't forget Scott..Why speak to it when know one really knows if your talking about mel, don, or some other poster? Surely you wouldn't be refuring to my posts since I was so clear on giving you a freedoms and rights dispute. I mean you did imply that you would need a dispute to keep things unlocked right? Maybe you really would have prefurred a dispute related to your first post as it relates to the original thread topic and but are tiffed that you got none?

First off, it is whom, not whoem.

Second, this is not a government, and I find it hard to believe that you are so intellectualy vacuous that you tried to make it a governing body, and then apply the bill of rights to TGS. As far as I know, there is no Bill of Rights associated with TGS. Consider it a benevolent dictatorship, since Beth and Rod can do whatever they please, including shutting it down for no reason.

The childish tirades, which you continued, was directly at you, not anyone else. I stand by that.

Finally, if I cleaned up your attack, I would think, as you have so finely demonstrated on this site, I have little doubt that you would call it censorship.

And now, finally, you have demonstrated the reason for locking a thread.

Finally, if I cleaned up your attack, I would think, as you have so finely demonstrated on this site, I have little doubt that you would call it censorship.

No one, not us or any Mod has the power to edit without it showing Edited By... So before anyone accuses Scott of that I want to be clear that the setting are not that way here. They have not been for some time, due to users who complained about "edits" not showing. Furthermore, there are fail safes in this version to confirm deletes, users are notified if their thread is moved, and the system tracks all mod work.

Beth

I really just wanted Ron to slow down a bit and correct some of the SIMPLE words he misspells. Some of the time We can not understand what he is typing. I am not perfect by no means and never have claimed to be. I am educated but not an english professor. It seems like something else is going on here. There is no Florida conspiracy that I know of,unless I am not in the loop.

Hi Scott :)

First off, it is whom, not whoem. Thanx but whatever..as you said "All of these diatribes about spelling, and grammar are useless on this typ e of forum."

Second, this is not a government ..oh should I be confused?.. you did say "Consider it a benevolent dictatorship" right? Umm er last time I went to school a dictatorship was a government. So a duh..yes TGS has a governing body by your logic. , and I find it hard to believe that you are so intellectualy vacuous that you tried to make it a governing body, and then apply the bill of rights to TGS. Sorry, don't recall any use or speak of the bill of rights in this thread... but I do recall that you opened basis to talk about government or governing by your first use of it in this thread. As far as I know, there is no Bill of Rights associated with TGS. Consider it a benevolent dictatorship, since Beth and Rod can do whatever they please, including shutting it down for no reason.

The childish tirades, which you continued, was directly at you, not anyone else. I stand by that. Call my posts what you will and I will call yours what I will. Yes it true I called what ya said silly and perhaps you consider that an attack but hey I stand by it. Makes more sense to fight the good fight here against suppression the way I did than for you to be coming in here telling everyone from the get go that they wasted your time and their concerns about spelling are diatribe. Those are your words and some just may consider it rude. Then when I did the logical thing of questioning your intention of a lock down you apparently have the nerve to first not address me directly and but then twist anything of valid thought into being childish. Wouldn't be a stretch to say you own that title along with your vacuous comment full and clear from your second post on.

Finally, if I cleaned up your attack, I would think, as you have so finely demonstrated on this site, I have little doubt that you would call it censorship. Your welcome to point out an attack other than my use of "silly".

Hows that when it is open for you to be disputed? "I want people to have a chance to dispute me." Quite a stretch to suggest our sub debate/dispute is valid reason to lock a thread. Heck there isn't even any foul language yet. Maybe you would just wish it closed for yer own reasons aside from Mel and Ron''s thing.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

You will notice that you never addressed number 4 though, and more interestingly, and probably more noticeable is for the third or fourth time, taking into account private, and public requests, Don has not addressed them either.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

You will notice that you never addressed number 4 though, and more interestingly, and probably more noticeable is for the third or fourth time, taking into account private, and public requests, Don has not addressed them either.

You can't goad me into any of your nonsense. If I have something to say, I will. If not, you'll just have to continue talking to yourself. I have never had a problem speaking whenever I feel like it and you have no influence on when I speak or not, otherwise.

You're better at grinding out some flatwork rather than trying to play games with me.

Are your customers reading this?

I am not sure what Don Phelps has to do with this. That may be part of my confusion.

Hi Mel,

Consider me in that point too. Besides just commenting the same as the next fella on the main topic of spelling and grammar, I have no purpose or goal of attack against anyone. Sometimes defense of a principle outside of a main topic is not a bad thing when threats of exagerative actions are abrubtly introduced out of line with a conversation. Hence the free speach side topic. Apparently in this case such defense is automatically confused or twisted that I or Don must both be in cahoots and share opposing view and goal of attack against some entity. What that entity is in Scotts' mind I do not know. Could be exageration of a plot to gang up on Ron, you, or TGS in general..Who knows? Makes not a lick of sense to me how one gets there other than that they walked in and missed half the convo or assumed too much of peoples emotions. I would think it a case of the reading impaired if somebody like Scott can't tell I have not attacked you and am friendly with Ron in general. You know the misspellings on yer own part deserved pointing out. You respect that right Mel?

Comes down to that if talk of lock downs or twisting of opinions didn't take place you would have nothing to be confused on Mel.

Edited by MMI Enterprises

You can't goad me into any of your nonsense. If I have something to say, I will. If not, you'll just have to continue talking to yourself. I have never had a problem speaking whenever I feel like it and you have no influence on when I speak or not, otherwise.

You're better at grinding out some flatwork rather than trying to play games with me.

Are your customers reading this?

Thanks, that explains a lot more than you wanted it to. Have a good day.

Beth I am glad you still have your sense of humor after all the BS TGS has to put up with.

Well, a sense of humor can help you through almost anything if you let it. ;)

Hope you have a great day! :cup:

Beth

No it's not. It was an inside joke. Circa winter 2008... Jim left a glove here at the house, he was passing through after a GA round table we all went to, and I need to mail it back.

Beth

Edited by Beth n Rod