Sign in to follow this  
copgib

We Need Your Prayers

Question

I would like each and everyone that reads this, if they believe in the power of prayer, that they say a prayer for my sister. Her name is Janet and she is 59-years old. You might say she seem to get all the bad luck compared to the rest of our family. First she had breast cancer about 10-years ago and had both breast removed. Problem solved. Three years ago, she found out she had colon cancer, again she had an operation and they got it. Last month she was told she had cancer on her overies (spelled wrong). Two weeks ago she had the operation and the doctor told her they thought they got it all, but wasn't 100% sure. They ran test on cancer they took out of her and they told her that it was a type 3. This is one short of telling you they can't do anything for you. The doctor told her that he wants her to go through a whole list of cemo treatments to make sure any that might still be there is killed. She asked the doctor if she was going to die this time, all he stated was lets see how the cemo treatments do which in her mind means she is going to die. Please keep her in your prayers if you would. She needs everyones prayers. She is having a hard time dealing with it again. Thank you! Hugh (copgib)

9 answers to this question

Hugh,

There has been cancer in my family as well, it is a hard and difficult thing to go though,

My prayers are with you and your family, tell Janet to keep her faith in the Lord and he will help her get through these difficult times,

She sounds like a fighter....tell her to keep on!!!

Edited by alvisishere

Hugh, don’t what to say except our prayer are with her. My wife’s mother went through a similar experience at the Chernobyl nuclear reactor accident. No Joke. We still keep her in our prayers.

Hugh,

I will pray for you and Janet that God may comfort you and give you peace in this difficult time. I will ask our church family to lift you up in prayer tonight when we get together.

God Bless.

Dave