Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Commercial job lead - multi state

Got this via email - hope some can make a buck off this.

Beth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desert Industries LLC

Commercial Property Maintenance

We are looking for qualified pressure washers interested in working with us to help keep a major big box retailer’s sidewalks, shopping carts and vertical surfaces clean. We are interested in service providers at the City, State and Regional level to join our team. This would be on a sub-contractual basis so it will be imperative that all your insurance, licenses, equipment, training and safety measures meet our requirements for this contract.

If you are interested in an excellent opportunity to expand your business in these difficult economic times, please contact us and let’s get you on board as a qualified vendor.

Please contact us through our web site with your fax no, so we can fax you our vendor information forms..

www.desertindustriesllc.com or you can email us directly at: info@desertindustriesllc.com

Sincerely,

Susan Johnson

Managing Director

Desert Industries LLC

Keep in mind these companies often telemarket, sell on price and then offer you 2 cents a square. If anyone checks it out, post it here. I get a call or email just about everyday from these kinds of companies.

I think you are right Ron...I received the vendor packet today. The mailing address appears to be a P.O. Box

Its likley a good lead, just a caution. A mutual freind of ours got robbed by one of these internet clients.

So always check credit an there refferences.

I think you are right Ron...I received the vendor packet today. The mailing address appears to be a P.O. Box

Many businesses use P.O. boxes..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just too funny!

Beth

Many businesses use P.O. boxes..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just too funny!

Beth

I was just confirming that the business appeared to have a mailing address to a P.O. Box....whats funny about that Beth?

Edited by newlook

Quote "These are un-screened leads folks......."

I am always thank full when people share (especically owners/board administrators) post leads. I may / or may not be able to use it....

I dont have the luxury of people emailing packets everyday to me as others here ...

I understand what ron was saying ( know what your getting into posted on another board and a informitive phone call ... thanks)

finally it seems some people always gets these leads before everyone else

somehow they think it is unimportant until someone posts on the forums

....(if your getting all these leads .....share them with others (after all you get so many of them)

Thank you TGS ...... sincerly.... Eyes wide open

You're welcome! If we ALL share leads outside of our area that we get and can't use, we can help each out and all make money!

If you get a lead you can't use, PLEASE post about it here. Share the wealth!

Beth

p.s. some members of this forum have gotten thousands of dollars of work through TGS and leads here, plus what they get networking in addition to the leads.

Edited by Beth n Rod
added PS