Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

We will Start Stenciling everything in sept

Question

45 answers to this question

Ron, are you going to ask permission of the property owner? How will that work? I'd be a little p.o'd if you came and stenciled my drive without asking? Would kinda be like graffiti. I'd want you to come clean the whole thing for free then. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Drive-by cleanings? Customer sees the stencil and wants the rest cleaned.

Calls the number, Ron throws the sales pitch and fills them full of candy jars and

BAM.... another cha ching with a chicken wing.

...sign on the dotted line please.

Drive-by cleanings? Customer sees the stencil and wants the rest cleaned.

Calls the number, Ron throws the sales pitch and fills them full of candy jars and

BAM.... another cha ching with a chicken wing.

...sign on the dotted line please.

Yeah, we are seeing stencils everywhere. Starbucks budwieser and other are stenciling....Why not propowerwash

I agree with Ron...everybody is else doing it, why not do it yourself. My opinion, the cool thing is that the more and more people and companies who are stenciling are just showing the property manager or business employees how dirty their stuff is, which in the end they can leave with a stenciled advertisement or call to have somebody clean it up which is where Ron or whoever can get additional business.

Ron, would you ever pay a portion of the cost for a stencil that say Budweiser would go around and use and advertise their business with? Then work out a deal that if and when a disgruntled manager calls them budweiser just says hey call up propowerwash? Or would this be too much of a pain or do you think not enough calls would come in compared to cost of the stencil? Just another way to get your foot in the door without even going and talk to the gatekeeper! ;)

Am I in la la land with this idea since Im kind of a newbie or no.

You just show up, unroll hoses and pressure wash a stencil somewhere??? How the heck does that help get business? Thats like me walking around and spraying stripper on random people's decks....seems kinda messed up man

I DONT DO residential Work, this will be public places and sidewalks only. However we have seen a few bridges I would love to do.LOL

I'm doing it and will see what happens, so far no one to date has paid a fine. Its not graffiti, a judge got upset recently because a property owner got a police officer to site an ad company here for defacement. Its only cleaning and removing dirt and theres no current law agaist that.

I think it will bring additional business. However, I also feel you will be fielding calls with potential customers being angry until you pacify them and land the jobs.

People tend to have a high and mighty attitude, and may feel you have undercut their ( self imposed) authority to do stenciling without their authorization.

I still feel it will bring in business once they have the sales pitch Ron will throw at them.

Good luck Ron, keep us posted.

Ron, I don't do much concrete but we do graffiti removal. Think this would work?

vandalism.jpg

I'll hire you to remove it because we have found you guys work Cheaper than we do.

This is what it should say" call us we can remove it cheaper than propowerwash"

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Ronnie----

For the most part, I always like your sales gimmicks. This one seems scummy to me. I'd be livid if someone came to my place of business and stencil'd something without me knowing it. Just seems like graffiti to me. Where does it stop? I'm sure someone could come up with a paint that washes off with rain.....would you paint a sidewalk or bridge?

Don't get me wrong, I love outside-the-box guerilla marketing. But this seems undignified.

Ronnie----

For the most part, I always like your sales gimmicks. This one seems scummy to me. I'd be livid if someone came to my place of business and stencil'd something without me knowing it. Just seems like graffiti to me. Where does it stop? I'm sure someone could come up with a paint that washes off with rain.....would you paint a sidewalk or bridge?

Don't get me wrong, I love outside-the-box guerilla marketing. But this seems undignified.

Yeah, Scummy seems alittle strong. We will be somewhat selective, public walkways and all commercial. We are going to test it, if i **** some off? Will just have to see what happens.

Large companys seem to think its ok...

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Great idea Ron,

CLEANIMAGE $98

I look at it this way, we can all have opinions on this subject but it's like abortion it's hard to prove right or wrong. Ron has the audacity to see it through and we will all benefit from his results when he openly shares as he always does. Thanks Ron!

Great idea Ron,

CLEANIMAGE $98

I look at it this way, we can all have opinions on this subject but it's like abortion it's hard to prove right or wrong. Ron has the audacity to see it through and we will all benefit from his results when he openly shares as he always does. Thanks Ron!

We will keep on Keeping on...

No, here is the evil secret. They call Ron and complain. Ron says,"we will be right out and remove it." They say, "We don't want you or your company on your property." Ron says, "okay. Sorry." Ron then calls me, and says, "Scott, so and so is angry about their stencil. Here is their number."

Looks good to me.

No, here is the evil secret. They call Ron and complain. Ron says,"we will be right out and remove it." They say, "We don't want you or your company on your property." Ron says, "okay. Sorry." Ron then calls me, and says, "Scott, so and so is angry about their stencil. Here is their number."

Looks good to me.

LOL LOL LOL LOL hahahahahaha