Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

Happy Thanksgiving!

Question

I hope everyone has some time to sit and reflect on all the things they are thankful for.

Not just with the bird and the family and all the crazyness that goes with the holiday. I mean the people around you and the things you can do and have, and the reasons why you have them all in your life.

God Bless everybody and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

9 answers to this question

First and foremost above all else I am Thankful to the Lord above for sending me an Angel to save my life. Without my wife I would not be here to make this post. I'm sure of it.

Second thing I am most grateful for is the family and good friends I have including all of you here on the BB's. You all have become like family to me and I am grateful for all the knowledge and support that I have gained here.

Last but not least I am grateful for having a thriving business that is doing pretty well. There are times when it could always be doing better but with the top two things in my life and by the grace of God and all those whom I know who have past on and are by his side watching over us we will always make it.

grinning-moose.gif Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!! wave.gif

Today is a day To think about what you are thankfull for! Thank you Rob Huffman for steering me in the direction you did, Thank you Henry, Beth n Rod, Rick 2, Ryan in PA., Bobby in SC, My parents for raising me the way they did, The list goes on and on! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!