Sign in to follow this  
cleanhoods

A Sad Day For The Grime Scene

Question

This is not to insult or disrepect anyone or anything to start!!

I am going to let a little of my feelings out please dont take this wrong!!! It looks like i am getting pushed out and bullied on this bbs so i have decided not to be where i am not welcome or wanted. I am 1 of a few i have seen on these bbs's that know the Exhaust Hood Cleaning side of the business. The knowledge i got is priceless. Yes you can find all these set up videos and even go to school but i know more things to this line of work then you think. The procedures is the pricless part. I thought i would get back on here, see if i could get comfy but the few negitive here cant seem to stop pushing the buttons. I am a type of person that doesnt take that bull from no one and i will not start here. I tried to find protection but it was not there. I have to protect myself from here i guess. All you guys here had to say is i wasnt welcome here that is all and i would have left. You dont have to poke and poke untill someone says things they dont mean to say at times, but the pride i got doesnt let me hold it back. I am sorry for the actions of these followers that love to poke and i am sorry for my actions for the ones that are just innocent and in the middle. This will be a loss of a great asset to the business in the future you will know you will know. I prodicted 5 years, you few remember and know what i am taliking about. This is year 2.

Just one request if you dont enjoy my company where i will park my self please dont come to start stuff please. Just lets leave eveything behind and forget i was here. I shake hands and thank you for the times.

Thank you again from;

S&M CLEANING SERVICES

MARKO PANTOVICH OWNER

PROFESSIONAL EXHAUST SYSTEM DETAILER If you are serious call lets talk.

Edited by cleanhoods
adding on

20 answers to this question

My response in blue:

This is not to insult or disrepect anyone or anything to start!!

I am going to let a little of my feelings out please dont take this wrong!!! It looks like i am getting pushed out and bullied on this bbs so i have decided not to be where i am not welcome or wanted. I am 1 of a few i have seen on these bbs's that know the Exhaust Hood Cleaning side of the business. The knowledge i got is priceless. Yes you can find all these set up videos and even go to school but i know more things to this line of work then you think. The procedures is the pricless part. I thought i would get back on here, see if i could get comfy but the few negitive here cant seem to stop pushing the buttons. Allowing someone to push 'your' buttons is a weakness many do not realize is being exploited. Don't allow this and you remain in control of yourself. I am a type of person that doesnt take that bull from no one and i will not start here. This is the same as allowing someone to control you when saying things that are not true because when you respond with likewise actions, you have successfully been drawn into their tauntings and they have the upper hand. I tried to find protection but it was not there. I have to protect myself from here i guess. Yes, don't fall into the negatively charged statements. That is your best course of action. If you ignore those who try to push your buttons and only stick with professional behavior, they either leave you alone or begin to look for more positive ways to engage you. All you guys here had to say is i wasnt welcome here that is all and i would have left. These few you refer to don't speak for the many, remember that. You dont have to poke and poke untill someone says things they dont mean to say at times, but the pride i got doesnt let me hold it back. I am sorry for the actions of these followers that love to poke and i am sorry for my actions for the ones that are just innocent and in the middle. This will be a loss of a great asset to the business in the future you will know you will know. I prodicted 5 years, you few remember and know what i am taliking about. This is year 2.

Just one request if you dont enjoy my company where i will park my self please dont come to start stuff please. Just lets leave eveything behind and forget i was here. I shake hands and thank you for the times.

Thank you again from;

S&M CLEANING SERVICES

MARKO PANTOVICH OWNER

PROFESSIONAL EXHAUST SYSTEM DETAILER If you are serious call lets talk.

Ultimately, the choice is yours. If you let some others action dictate yours and you decide to leave...they win.

TGS is about networking and business relations, technical conversation and overall community, not what you are doing.

It is not a sad day for TGS but for you as you will have allowed others to define your actions instead of showing them you can stand among any of them and not let yourself fall into petty arguments. I think you have potential like anyone else here, don't let others make you quit cause they don't approve of you, your methods or practices. As long as they are professionally sound and your operations are in line with the laws and regulations related to them, what they have to say negatively is of no consequence.

You need a thicker skin my friend.

Rod!~

This is juat my opinion. I have seen it multiple times, in different areas of the power washing Industry. Some guys see to be a lightening rod for controversy. They typically have a few traits, and it does not matter what type of forum you are on, they are consistent.

1. They refuse to think that anyone can do something as well as them. That means that as soon as someone disagrees with them, they are in full combat mode. It will start by them trying to prove their point, even though there is no solid support for what theu are trying to prove, neither by science, or the experience of the vast majority of the industry.

2. They often times degenerate into unprovoked or sometimes, mildly agitated, personal attacks. Sometimes through words, sometimes through smiles used in a mocking way.

3. Sometimes they gp on diatribes about the hate that a particular forum might propagate. When someone goes bacl with an unjaundiced eye, it see.s that tje very person decrying the hate is also the one that started to foment hate.

It happens time and time again. My feelings are, if you think you have a firm grasp on what you are doing, and it works for you, bully for you. If you dp not want to submit to peer review, for any reason, don't post your methods. It is nearly impossible to fully explain anything you do on a forum like this.

If you cpme on these forums solely to shre what you know, due to whatever vast experience you might have, you can fully expect it tp be critiqued by others that have experience in that field. It is just the nature of the BBS world.

Everyone knows I'm the "poster child" for being bullied in here! LOL!! I'm still here. Learned alot! I still dont use spell check, I do however use better punctuation etc. I've made a couple of friends, Learned new things. Hope that I have contributed also, even if to just a couple new washers. Hate to see the meanies in here ruin your day man. Dont let them.

Everyone knows I'm the "poster child" for being bullied in here! LOL!!

Ahahah, you crack me up Mike! Glad you stayed on this site.

Marko, stop being a little girl :). I told you in that other thread that you are just being messed with and don't take stuff so seriously. We are all like sharks in the water who smell blood when you show that you are being effected by criticism. It's not that people don't like you, it's just that you are so easy to mess with because of you typing and internet skills.

This is nothing new to you, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Just like in your post at the top of this thread. From this side of that post, you sound like a pompous jackass who knows everything. You probably don't mean it like that, because I do know that you like to help people. Your typing comes across like your half-drunk sometimes, Hahahha.. don't worry about it man. Be ready to laugh at yourself and people will stop messing with you.

They may still disagree with you, but you can't take it so seriously. Believe it or not, there are other people in the world that clean just as well, if not better than yourself.

Heck, as wonderfully skilled and brilliant as I am, people still read my posts the wrong way and take what I meant to say out of context :D

See how that sounds? Sounds like I'm pretty conceited, huh? Well, anybody who knows me, knows that I'm the exact opposite of that and would know that I'm being totally sarcastic. Be sure to hit "Preview" before you actually post your comments and read them aloud. This may help you a little.

Hang in there man, I hope you don't go anywhere, because to be honest, I get a kick out of some of your posts. I may not agree with you all the time, but that doesn't mean I don't like you or anything like that.

Marko, stop being a little girl :). I told you in that other thread that you are just being messed with and don't take stuff so seriously. We are all like sharks in the water who smell blood when you show that you are being effected by criticism. It's not that people don't like you, it's just that you are so easy to mess with because of you typing and internet skills.

This is nothing new to you, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Just like in your post at the top of this thread. From this side of that post, you sound like a pompous jackass who knows everything. You probably don't mean it like that, because I do know that you like to help people. Your typing comes across like your half-drunk sometimes, Hahahha.. don't worry about it man. Be ready to laugh at yourself and people will stop messing with you.

They may still disagree with you, but you can't take it so seriously. Believe it or not, there are other people in the world that clean just as well, if not better than yourself.

Heck, as wonderfully skilled and brilliant as I am, people still read my posts the wrong way and take what I meant to say out of context :D

See how that sounds? Sounds like I'm pretty conceited, huh? Well, anybody who knows me, knows that I'm the exact opposite of that and would know that I'm being totally sarcastic. Be sure to hit "Preview" before you actually post your comments and read them aloud. This may help you a little.

Hang in there man, I hope you don't go anywhere, because to be honest, I get a kick out of some of your posts. I may not agree with you all the time, but that doesn't mean I don't like you or anything like that.

Thats why i like you Ant. You are good people. The upsetness is from only one. Drinking isnt my thing three or so beers i am buzzed pretty good,lol, but nothing wrong with having one once in a while. Maybe over worked though.Thanks again Ant.Maybe you all need BBS 101 here.

Marko

Marko, I respectfully submit that it isn't the whole BBS world that needs BBS 101.

Maybe so.But things still isnt right.Guess just have to speak how i speäk.I guess i am one of a few that feel and understand it the way i feel.By ithe way rod it is.

marko

Maybe so.But things still isnt right.Guess just have to speak how i speäk.I guess i am one of a few that feel and understand it the way i feel.By ithe way rod it is.

marko

Did Gutterdog type that for you? I have no idea what you meant.

By the way what kind of skin do you need a Tanks skin. A man can only take so much before hey have to let you know whats up.What is is gang up on the small guy huh?The fact is non of you would act the way your acting face to face.Me i am the same person regardless.I say what i can back up and i back up what i say.

Marko

Whats funny if you speek your mind and give the truth most likly you get threats and then the boot for giving the truth.

Marko

Everyone knows I'm the "poster child" for being bullied in here! LOL!! I'm still here. Learned alot! I still dont use spell check, I do however use better punctuation etc. I've made a couple of friends, Learned new things. Hope that I have contributed also, even if to just a couple new washers. Hate to see the meanies in here ruin your day man. Dont let them.

All these forums and BBS's are a click, including mine.

Ya either fit in, or you dont.

But life itself is a click, when you think about it ?

Go where you feel comfortable, life is too short.

Our members know that we are professional forum, that we will not break the rules and drag others through the mud like you did with your little private google war on here. We don't want it, we don't need it, we are all here to learn and grow and make money in a positive professional environment.

Beth