Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Ron M on BOD of PWNA

I started this post in another thread and figured I would start a thread about it. I was looking at the PWNA, I heard rumors that Ron may run to become a major player BOD in the PWNA, so like I said I figured I would start a thread

Ron why don't you put all your energy into the PWNA and just forget the *****, maybe say the h*ll with the *****. The h*ll ith Fenner, Carlos and all. If you put all your energy into the PWNA. Then all this conversation of the ***** can just go away, you and all wouldnt have to deal with it. Go sell the benefits of the PWNA. You have got many to join the PWNA. Is it true you are going to run for the BOD of the PWNA and if you do, what are your first priorities as a new BOD member of the PWNA. I have no idea if you are running eventually, you know rumors, but you are very active in support of orgs and seem to always want to help. I guess being on the BOD of the PWNA would be a natural fit for you and after all even thou you run NCE, you are a contractor first

I don't know much about the PWNA, do they have elections? They are a for profit org correct? or are they a non profit

Ron I see you say you may run or have some of your allies run for the *****, or if the ***** fails you will take it over and run with it to make it successful

I know from hearing and reading that the PWNA has asked John T to be involved in the PWNA and I know in Texas they asked Celeste to be more involved in the PWNA and NCE & PWNA have teamed up this year on the RNCE/PWNA Round Tables.

So are you going to run for President or BOD member?

I know Tony ************** likes the PWNA, you got all the guys that are running it now, I am sure they arent all going to be running it all the time, for the rest of time. I figure one or two or more may want to move off the BOD sooner or later

Maybe you Tony, John T, Celeste and whoever could be on the BOD and bring your outside the box thinking and make the PWNA the only force to deal with in the pressure washing industry

What would be your priorities as Prez of the PWNA or as BOD member

Like I said I see all these folks joining now and I am just trying to figure what are the benefits to these established companies joining and what would be the benefit of me joining. I am real hesitant to join, just because of all this stuff all over the BB's and how I used to be not really caring to join any org, still pretty much am, but I did join Celestes PWNC as a business decision

Like I asked what would be the benefit of my company joining if you and others ran the PWNA BOD or even if it stays run by the present PWNA with an addition of others sooner or later

I am just trying see the benefits to my company, If I was to join the PWNA, because thats how I make all my business decisions.

I like their Contractor directory

As an established company, why should I join or other established companies why should they join?

I know they have some certifications for what Hood and vent and they also have some other type classes, but for us established companies that dont need their present certifications and don't want to take a Wood Cert what would you do as a new BOD member of the PWNA or just as a member at large

Would you start or want the PWNA to start a certification class for ALL pressure washing contractors like has been mentioned in the past. A certification for say Flatwork guys, Multi unit guys, Residential guys, commercial guys etc etc etc

I know Scott Stone and I think you and many others have commented before on the ***** and medical benefits, do you think the PWNA should try to go for Medical insurance for members or even non members

Like I said I like the contractor listing on PWNA, but other than that, to me it looks like it would just be a logo rental type thing for me and other established companies

I guess what I am saying what do you think the PWNA mission should be or should they just stay the same as they are now

I know you drive me crazy at times, but you have some good ideas for the industry and you are a smart businessman I think since the ***** has had its share of headaches, maybe you as the PWNA President or hey even the Exec Director or BOD member could help make a strong org a force in the industry

John T you, Tony, the men that run it now could really move the PWNA on the real fast track

John T are you going to run for BOD of the PWNA, would you if Ron was going to or Tony or Celeste?

Whether one, two or none of you are running in the future, tell me what you think should be the priority of the PWNA as it goes forward

Thanks, I think you should ruun Ron, you know you have the energy, you are like the Everready Bunny of the Pressure Washing industry

Good luck and give us a little sales pitch or why I or anyone should join the PWNA

Edited by Jeff

Maybe I can put this into perspective here;

The ***** was a new start for many and a chance to put bad memories to rest.

It was a hope for many that something would come from their efforts and help to push this org forward only to be daunted at every turn both from within and from without.

Some have a vision of what an org can do for this industry while others fail to find it of any use to them.

The rest watch and wait while some take the leap of faith and join only to see little benefit afterwords and feel a negative experience based upon what they do or do not receive. The watchers sit back and feel justified they did nothing.

Meanwhile, there are people like Ron who have a passion for what they do and in that they formalize their actions and try to move forward in an organization because they see the potentials of what it could bring.

Then, some try to take personal advantage of it and bring a bad light to anyone associated with that organization by their actions.

Ron, does not just go quietly into the night, he sticks his head out the window and lets the world know that something is wrong and who he feels is responsible. He acts and brings a light onto the subject and those responsible for the misdeeds scurry into the shadows.

He is in a line of others who are the proverbial 'Watchdogs' in this industry who speak up to keep others from taking advantage of those who placed a trust.

Am I a fan or foe, doesn't matter, I see things for what they are and do not begrudge a man in his convictions. As long as he is fighting for others and not just for himself, he earns a modicum of respect in that regard.

PWNA is making a comeback and if they are looking for someone to fill a position they would be gaining an amplified loudspeaker to take place of the current church mouse.

I am listening.

Rod!~

Let's dispell again your rumors Jeff , nice attempt. Will never start a contractor org and will never run as a bod on a contractor org in my industry.

I work with all the orgs jeff, it's nce business to cover them all.

Pwna business doings are there own, I have no say or any type of influence on these people.

The pwna is a strong org, one of the many in our industry.

Possibly the best assembled men and women in the industry.

Ron I see you say you may run or have some of your allies run for the *****, or if the ***** fails you will take it over and run with it to make it successful

jeff it's not the meaning of this post that strikes a problem, it's one word. You suggest I have allies? Maybe this was the mis- perception and the entire down fall of the *****. People don't want to be told it's us or them.

You will never find this in the pwna today, mike Hilborn is s love guy. He loves mike k so much them are attending his rt as the pwna.

It's amazing the lines you can cross when you disspell the it's us or them attitude.

I have no allies, I ask all my freinds to not take sides.

Did you ever stop to think these people that you say follow me just spell bs like I do?

What would be your priorities as Prez of the PWNA or as BOD member

repeat again , never be a bod member.

My personal advice to the president would be to congradulate on such a successfull comback.

Stay close to his bod and keep taking account of all members.

Stay steady and strong and keep moving forward with the industry behind you close.

Jeff there's a man who was in the similiar spot on the pwna when it was falling apart years ago, I then didn't like him very much.

I know because of what he has done and didn't allow the pwna die, I have very much admiration and respect for him today.

We all choose our destiny, it doesn't just happen.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

I know you drive me crazy at times, but you have some good ideas for the industry and you are a smart businessman I think since the ***** has had its share of headaches, maybe you as the PWNA President or hey even the Exec Director or BOD member could help make a strong org a force in the industry

Jeff this guy Mike is first Class guy, he is a champ at the ED spot. He also has a great assistant that is very cool. No way could I fill this guys shoes, he has the experince to maintain this spot.

If you remember early on with the ***** I said I was not qualified for the Ed spot, thats how I knew Carlos would Fail. Only a Few guys knew he ran a lanscape crew for another guy and work for him. Running a crew working for someone does not qualify you for a national org spot ED position. How ever you guys didnt beleive it until recently.

I will not be directly involved in orgs, I however will work twords common issues and goals for all contractors. We all have interests in certain aspects of this industry.

For Example Robert Hinderliter is the EPA guy for PWNA & ***** I beleive. The SC coalalition for water mang is meeting in Charleston at NCE event this year. The meeting will be about the issue in your state, no worries Jeff because I will not allow them to shut you down like has happened in other parts of the country.

We need leaders in numbers that understand goverments dont understand what we do. We need a clear voice of reason at these meetings. Not people who are mis-informed and do not undertand the history and what vital mistakes can happen and change lives instantly.

You know I have alot of interest in my own business so I care. Maybe I'm selfish but I have alot at stake, so I'm making certain no crazy laws or rules will be implimented.

Jeff, I retire in five years. I have been the watch dog on this for years when I thought it should have been the industry orgs who should be watching this.

Menwhile I had watch them throw us under the bus.

Well things change, now the PWNA adopted a reasonable program for contractors. Its never to late, I guess it took 15 years and now we have it.

This step will be large into the future, so large I cannot even begin to explain the possibiltys.

Still men are men, someone else is going to have to keep this on the straight and narrow path. Rons Done in a short peroid of time, five years will go quick.

Jeff,

I cannot speak for Ron, and make no presumption. In fact, I am one of the ones that can tell Ron he is being an idiot, and there are times he is an idiot, and still get along with him at the end of the day. What is more amazing, is that so many are scared to death of the Ron Train, and yet, I manage to get along and talk with him, and he is in my market, and really, not that far from my area. In fact, I have guys that pass by his house and his office on a daily basis, and I am certain that he has guys pass just as close to my house.

In my opinion, with the size of this industry, I am certain that there is more than enough room for two organizations. The problem with the *****, as contrived by the transition team, and Carlos is that so many things were promised, and so seldom delivered. I can give you a couple of examples.

1. Health insurance. Carlos touted it like it was a done deal. There only needed to be two contractors in a particular state that wanted health insurance, and it was a done deal. There was going to be a rep at the convention, and on and on and on. So, the way I see it now, there was no health insurance, and I am beginning to wonder if there ever was. He may have made a couple of preliminary calls, but nothing worked out.

2. Openness, remember that one? Carlos wanted to make sure that the ***** was absolutely going to be open. So, if it was so open, how did Carlos manage to not pay a lot of the bills for the convention, and to top it all, keep it secret. I am kind of wondering who paid the expenses of Carlos. I really don't care, because it wasn't my money, but I am certain that there are people that had a financial interest in the success of the Org that could probably ask the same question.

3. Environmental stance. Remember that call? It was when I was on the transtion team, and everyone was all over me about keeping the standards to a minimum. They were worried I was going to roll over, when I just wanted to work with the cities, particularly Charlotte, to make it workable for the contractor. I wasn't at that meeting, but I am pretty sure you were, tell me, were the rumors true that I heard? Did Carlos use that meeting to only promote the *****, and that he totally rolled over and wanted contractors to adopt every one of the super stringent guidelines for the Charlotte area?

4. How about the Finance committee? Ken was in charge, or was he? Then Michael, with his creative financing tips for a business or org. We wont go into his past, because that horse has been beat to death. Let's just agree that it was less than an intellectually honest decision to put him on the finance committee. Now we find out that, supposedly, they did not even know that they were on the finance committee? For you information, that is a flat out lie. Untruth, patent deception. Carlos and I talked about it at length, and he promised me multiple times that they did not have control of the checkbook, that he did, and that he did not expect either one of them to last on the transition team past december 2009. Well guess what...

5. The line that I was asked to leave the transition team. I have heard from someone I consider VERY reliable that he has heard it from at least four different people, you being one of them. You and I know that is an outright lie. When I resigned Carlos was both stunned and in tears. He knew the value of my name, which I find at the least humorous, and having me be on the transtion team. That is why he kept my assignments to a minimum. He did not want me to get over burdened and leave. Well, that did not work out so well. I left, and now the story is that I refused to do anything, and that I was culling information for Ron. I have a little tidbit for you, Ron was usually telling me what was going to happen before it did. Maybe he was pulling strings, or the person, or people pulling the strings, were telling Ron. Do you understand how silly I felt listening to Carlos go on his conference call dissertations, and hearing everything that I had heard Ron tell me a day or two previous? It was nuts. Sure I had no comments. I don't comment on anything, usually, unless I feel it is going to have an effect.

That is five quick points. Do you want me to go deeper what the problems were with the transition team?

Jeff,

I cannot speak for Ron, and make no presumption. In fact, I am one of the ones that can tell Ron he is being an idiot, and there are times he is an idiot, and still get along with him at the end of the day. What is more amazing, is that so many are scared to death of the Ron Train, and yet, I manage to get along and talk with him, and he is in my market, and really, not that far from my area. In fact, I have guys that pass by his house and his office on a daily basis, and I am certain that he has guys pass just as close to my house.

In my opinion, with the size of this industry, I am certain that there is more than enough room for two organizations. The problem with the *****, as contrived by the transition team, and Carlos is that so many things were promised, and so seldom delivered. I can give you a couple of examples.

1. Health insurance. Carlos touted it like it was a done deal. There only needed to be two contractors in a particular state that wanted health insurance, and it was a done deal. There was going to be a rep at the convention, and on and on and on. So, the way I see it now, there was no health insurance, and I am beginning to wonder if there ever was. He may have made a couple of preliminary calls, but nothing worked out.

2. Openness, remember that one? Carlos wanted to make sure that the ***** was absolutely going to be open. So, if it was so open, how did Carlos manage to not pay a lot of the bills for the convention, and to top it all, keep it secret. I am kind of wondering who paid the expenses of Carlos. I really don't care, because it wasn't my money, but I am certain that there are people that had a financial interest in the success of the Org that could probably ask the same question.

3. Environmental stance. Remember that call? It was when I was on the transtion team, and everyone was all over me about keeping the standards to a minimum. They were worried I was going to roll over, when I just wanted to work with the cities, particularly Charlotte, to make it workable for the contractor. I wasn't at that meeting, but I am pretty sure you were, tell me, were the rumors true that I heard? Did Carlos use that meeting to only promote the *****, and that he totally rolled over and wanted contractors to adopt every one of the super stringent guidelines for the Charlotte area?

4. How about the Finance committee? Ken was in charge, or was he? Then Michael, with his creative financing tips for a business or org. We wont go into his past, because that horse has been beat to death. Let's just agree that it was less than an intellectually honest decision to put him on the finance committee. Now we find out that, supposedly, they did not even know that they were on the finance committee? For you information, that is a flat out lie. Untruth, patent deception. Carlos and I talked about it at length, and he promised me multiple times that they did not have control of the checkbook, that he did, and that he did not expect either one of them to last on the transition team past december 2009. Well guess what...

5. The line that I was asked to leave the transition team. I have heard from someone I consider VERY reliable that he has heard it from at least four different people, you being one of them. You and I know that is an outright lie. When I resigned Carlos was both stunned and in tears. He knew the value of my name, which I find at the least humorous, and having me be on the transtion team. That is why he kept my assignments to a minimum. He did not want me to get over burdened and leave. Well, that did not work out so well. I left, and now the story is that I refused to do anything, and that I was culling information for Ron. I have a little tidbit for you, Ron was usually telling me what was going to happen before it did. Maybe he was pulling strings, or the person, or people pulling the strings, were telling Ron. Do you understand how silly I felt listening to Carlos go on his conference call dissertations, and hearing everything that I had heard Ron tell me a day or two previous? It was nuts. Sure I had no comments. I don't comment on anything, usually, unless I feel it is going to have an effect.

That is five quick points. Do you want me to go deeper what the problems were with the transition team?

Ya I know and have heard or lived all that stuff Scott, this post wasn't about the *****.

The post was just to see if Ron was going to be part of the PWNA BOD and what he thinks its mission should be, but I guess it always comes back to the ***** these days for some

Edited by Jeff

Jeff this guy Mike is first Class guy, he is a champ at the ED spot. He also has a great assistant that is very cool. No way could I fill this guys shoes, he has the experince to maintain this spot.

If you remember early on with the ***** I said I was not qualified for the Ed spot, thats how I knew Carlos would Fail. Only a Few guys knew he ran a lanscape crew for another guy and work for him. Running a crew working for someone does not qualify you for a national org spot ED position. How ever you guys didnt beleive it until recently.

I will not be directly involved in orgs, I however will work twords common issues and goals for all contractors. We all have interests in certain aspects of this industry.

For Example Robert Hinderliter is the EPA guy for PWNA & ***** I beleive. The SC coalalition for water mang is meeting in Charleston at NCE event this year. The meeting will be about the issue in your state, no worries Jeff because I will not allow them to shut you down like has happened in other parts of the country.

We need leaders in numbers that understand goverments dont understand what we do. We need a clear voice of reason at these meetings. Not people who are mis-informed and do not undertand the history and what vital mistakes can happen and change lives instantly.

You know I have alot of interest in my own business so I care. Maybe I'm selfish but I have alot at stake, so I'm making certain no crazy laws or rules will be implimented.

Jeff, I retire in five years. I have been the watch dog on this for years when I thought it should have been the industry orgs who should be watching this.

Menwhile I had watch them throw us under the bus.

Well things change, now the PWNA adopted a reasonable program for contractors. Its never to late, I guess it took 15 years and now we have it.

This step will be large into the future, so large I cannot even begin to explain the possibiltys.

Still men are men, someone else is going to have to keep this on the straight and narrow path. Rons Done in a short peroid of time, five years will go quick.

I don't really know any of them in charge, I am sure all are first class guys, from what I hear, I know most there names and know they are all very succesful I did like speaking to Daryl Mirza for a few minutes in Texas, on how he acquires other companies, real smart man and it was an interesting subject. Like I told you on the phone, I think guys like him should have 2. 3 hours or more to talk at your NCE RT's, this is the kind of stuff I like to hear, the indepth stuff

I was just asking, I look at all things and was looking at the rejuvenated PWNA and heard you might play a bigger part and then when I saw that you said if the ***** failed you'd take it over and start it up, I figured maybe that's the direction you may go, running for the BOD or Prez. So hearing and seeing things I figured I'd ask

I figured the men running PWNA arent all going to do it forever, people and BOD members always come and go. I think you have the smarts, the knowledge etc. Plus I just wanted to see what the PWNA is going to offer its members and wanted your take on it.I have no idea if they have elections or are picked, no idea if they are for profit or not, just don't know that much, never really followed them and now I see many people I like or admire or seee as good businessmen join or talk good about the PWNA, Wasnt trying to get you riled up, just looking I guess you could say

Edited by Jeff

I hear you Rod,but the post wasn't about the ***** and I hear you about Ron. I know Ron has a passion and that's why I was asking, heck that's why I like the guy 50% of the time LOL

yeah 50% love 50% hate ! LOL

Rons passion is strong, I dont have the energy to go at it like him, its all I can do to get my butt home some days, if I had the passion and energy of Ron ********** I would weigh 150 pounds not 285.

I hear you Rod,but the post wasn't about the ***** and I hear you about Ron. I know Ron has a passion and that's why I was asking, heck that's why I like the guy 50% of the time LOL

No, you are right, but my point is that it starts with something and ***** was that big something. Something that lights a fire and makes a person act.

I got involved with the PWNA early on cause I saw the benefits and promoted it hard in my area. Then someone (no need for names) started making waves and misdeeds against the members, I being one of the offended, and made me stand up for what I believed in.

Whether or not Ron is getting involved as a rumor I think is setting a stage for more drama in the form of supposition and assumption.

There is much opinion going around and little if any of it is getting things moving in the right direction.

We (this industry) needs do'ers with the members of it in mind. Therein lies the solution to making an organization functional. Anything else is self-serving and that is what most people have a problem with.

I don't know what the point of your post is as of this time, but from where I sit, you are practically in the bucket another $20 if you ask me. :P

Rod!~

yeah 50% love 50% hate ! LOL

Rons passion is strong, I dont have the energy to go at it like him, its all I can do to get my butt home some days, if I had the passion and energy of Ron ********** I would weigh 150 pounds not 285.

Russ I have to disagree my freind, that 20 people in the world that hate me and 20,000 who love me. I think the numbers are way off. When you meet me you like me, I'm a good guy and will help anyone. The lies and deception by a few hurt my image for awhile, truth always prevails.

I would bet I have more freinds in this industry than anyone, enemys too. But the good guys always win!

Ya I know and have heard or lived all that stuff Scott, this post wasn't about the *****.

The post was just to see if Ron was going to be part of the PWNA BOD and what he thinks its mission should be, but I guess it always comes back to the ***** these days for some

Well, at least you finally admitted it.

I figured the men running PWNA arent all going to do it forever, people and BOD members always come and go. I think you have the smarts, the knowledge etc.

Jeff the PWNA has lots of experienced folks to fill the shoes of old BOD members.

They are nominated and elected by the members of the org when the org is running healthy. We are hoping this time will be the last time the PWNA has to be rebuilt also.

The PWNA will have trouble in the future, I think they will handle it a bit different.

The seniors in this org will not allow the past mistakes to repeat. Most are very successful business men that know repeating mistakes are deadly to any business.

The PWNA is Run like a business, not a personal one but one looking out for members and non-members. The PWNA realizes that all PW are potential customers of the org and brothers of the Industry as a whole.

This is something the NEw ***** has not crasped yet, when they realize if they want to be regonized as the industry org they will have to accept they are just servents to the industry. The entire industry good or bad. That means you me Carlos and anyone else that chooses to pick up a wand and call themselves a PW.

I truly beleive the mistake the ***** made was trying to make a division. When they made the division clear it was dead in the water.

The four free passes per 20 or so distributors for free admission save the convention from a total Loss. ( That was A great IDea) To bad ideas like this where not implemented sooner. Not free but being creative about things.

The Skid giveaway was a blunder and still is funny to me. Hydrotec gives hydrotec a Skid...LOLLOLOLOLOL You can say its ok all you want but I have talked with them and they didnt like it.

Jeff, the nightmare for you I understand why you would want it to end. I see the point, truly its a bit embarrassing......

Last NOTE:

Whats worse? Ron ********** attempts to offer help and point out short comings.

Or JL saying just let the org Die?

Jeff you saying let the org die is killing it, do you realize that 5 months ago you where the biggest advocate?

Jeff I have never said even when I was thrown out I was quiting. I felt like it a few times, I knew that when My brothers took the control it would get better.

I have respect for the current team with all the struggles to get the control away from Carlos. Carlos didnt want to release the control even after he resigned. That was wrong and then these last attempts to strangle it, now its not going anywhere hes back posting like as if nothing wrong. He knows people forget in five days.......I will forgive Carlos for the pain and suffering he put me though because I deal with people like him all my life. He never fooled me and that why he knew I was trouble from the inception.

I wish you where still with NCE Jeff, I like you Jeff despite the mixed feeling you have. I liked your wife and Kids, Lisa is a ton of fun. Hope you come out to Phoenix for the biggest show yet.

People are people, when you help them sometimes they surprise you.

I'am very head strong Jeff, way more head strong than possibly anyone you have ever known.

Last::::::::::: I will never run the *****. I will Never pick it up and run with it even i it falls to pieces.

I will however try my best to make sure this doesnt happen, call me paranoid but it seems some dont want it to succeed.

Third and Last: Funny how people have inquired about interest in membership but no one responding?????

Hey Jeff---interesting post. Some of your questions I've been thinking about myself as what I may do in the future. My Powerwashing business is going strong and besides our strong residential base where landing some of those $25,000+ jobs in the commercial sector. With Kathy now handling all of the office work and with me running around doing estimates and my two fulltime guys and at times some part time guys added on plus working with other companies in completing larger jobs and also working with other companies on doing bids the business end is doing well. As for my other job they just keep sweetening my pot(No not the one you smoke.lol) and because of that I am committed to them until next June where I will be 50 and 27 years in the system. Retirement then is a great possibilty. I am the most senior guy here and I have turned down a chance to be a boss here because I make more money then they do because of my 10% forever night diff and the select OT that I take. My goal is to leave this pot of gold on the table and take my pension and then continously build my Powerwashing business.

IF this happens then I do plan on getting involve once again with an org. I just got invited to a BOMA cocktail party and me and Kathy made some connections right there. Kathy was also invited to go to an all girl manhattan real estate org that networks there and gets jobs for people in the service business in the big apple. So there are many possibilities.

But your asking a more specific question which is would I get involve with the PWNA again...the answer is yes that is a possibility. I always like to be right there with the leaders of anything. Whether it was sports when I was younger, THe military,Unions or even when I wrote President Nixon a letter when I was in second grade and he responded back(and can you believe I lost that picture booklet he sent me with a note and his signature). I like to be involved but working night and days for the last 15 years has taken a toll on me both physically and mentally so for now I need a break from it all kind of like you do. The last experience was way to draining and not productive in the end for me and even from me.

So next year if I walk from here...somewhere someplace I do plan on getting involved again. I like to sit at a "Sparks Steakhouse" or a "Peter Lougers" (Famous steak places in NY) with some powerbrokers and just talk shop and talk dreams and maybe make some of those into realities. That to me is exciting,fun and just enjoyment of just soaking it all in and enjoying life....and maybe somewhere making a little difference for someone who can benefit from it to help them and there families......So Yes...maybe...to your question.

How about you?? What do you see yourself doing with any orgs in the next few years??? I'm interested because I thought you very good with the past org. and I also think you learned some unbearable lessons there also that a few of us did that can only make you a better person for it...

Ron,

You want to review your recent posts over the last three months. While your intentions may have been good, the perception of others may not be.

This board use to be great. It use to be a place to learn, share, and fellowship. This board is still good, and we still learn and share, but it could be and should be better.

There is so much attacking and just negitive posting that it just brings down the entire board.

You may (and others) want to reevaluate your motives and goals here, the message is not coming across as positive.

It may be a case of bees to honey vs vinegar.

Just my two cents.

Your Right Bobby

Ron,

You want to review your recent posts over the last three months. While your intentions may have been good, the perception of others may not be.

This board use to be great. It use to be a place to learn, share, and fellowship. This board is still good, and we still learn and share, but it could be and should be better.

There is so much attacking and just negitive posting that it just brings down the entire board.

You may (and others) want to reevaluate your motives and goals here, the message is not coming across as positive.

It may be a case of bees to honey vs vinegar.

Just my two cents.

John, Me in Orgs, no desire, not because of the BS necessarily, its just to much work that would take away from my biz and Family. I liked helping on the BB's over the years, I see some guys I have helped doing pretty well doing condo work now and that is really cool, I really liked the Myrtle Beach RT Ron and I did in 2008, I had a blast, but ask Ron why I did that Round Table????? I did it to have fun, have a party and hang with contractors. Not to start a PWing revolution and start Orgs and do RT's all over the country, thats for others. I did try to help with the *****, I was very hesitant, but i gave it a shot and don't regret now that I did, I just don't want to deal with it now and in the future I now know I don't want to deal with it. If I can't enjoy what I am doing and have fun at it, I just don't want to do it, the Org stuff the way things always seem to be, doesn't fit into that fun I want to have

But I tell you I would love to see a PWING with 5000, 6,000 or more members some day, really doing good things to promote our industry and the contractors, we'll see

Edited by Jeff

I just got off the floor with Both Littles ones. Its great and a wonderful day. Now off to have lunch with the college kids. Three in College and two in diapers. Try that Jeff

Man this is what its all about. Boy do they grow fast, buying new clothes for them every couple months LOL, Love my kids