Sign in to follow this  
macadin

Need a referal company in every town

I have self employed crews painting holiday window scenes all across the nation. Many do not want to go back in January and scrape the paint off the windows. If this type of work would interest you please contact me through this website link below or leave your info in this thread.

http://holidayscenes.goods.officelive.com (more details and contact info here)

Edited by macadin

There is a video on the website that shows window clean off. The guys that do the painting are charging $20 per window it takes 10 minutes per window to paint. We charge $10 per window for clean off in January. This would be paid directly to the clean off person by the store owner. We need referral names and phone numbers to give to the folks that are doing the painting.

You may never get a referral but if you do it takes about 10 minutes to clean a window with a razor blade. Power washing would be an add on sale possibility.

Painters can make $100 per hour while painting. Window scrapers can make $50 per hour while scraping.

Thanks

Tom

I have self employed crews painting holiday window scenes all across the nation. Many do not want to go back in January and scrape the paint off the windows. If this type of work would interest you please contact me through this website link below or leave your info in this thread.

http://holidayscenes.goods.officelive.com (more details and contact info here)

For those who actually looked at the store fronts, it is Peter Glen. I need to stop speed reading.