Sign in to follow this  
NJWashingGuy

FREE Roof Cleaning Certifications?? Say it can't be so..........

I do agree that silence is golden, but the opportunity to defend our beliefs and what we know to be true can't be passed up. I also cant help but think that the new members who are signing up are hearing of us here.

Right back at you Chris. You guys are allowing your ***** boss and his Enviro Co- chair Tony S. to tear others down, to Post pics of other people's place of employment and to criticize them, to crack mental illness jokes on an event that's coming up and on and on and on.

You want to take a stand how it's OK for your boss over at the ***** to do this to others by looking the other away and then talk about all the hard work you BOD's are doing?? Well put this on your lost..Reign your President in before he starts pissing off the whole Industry if he hasn't done it already.

Barry, I like your reference to "they are afraid". Must be a pretty smart guy who said it

After it was said by that guy, I called several of the people that I mentioned were supportive and nailed them down to a reason that they agreed but wanted to stay out of it. Every one that I pressed for an answer claimed some version of "afraid"......afraid for their business, afraid personally, of being harassed, called, excluded, banned....etc.

Poster Children, good one Matt. I'm glad you are networking with others in your area, that's verbatim a conversation I had with someone last night.

I'm still unsure of why all the concern over something you care nothing for. All of a sudden everyone is concerned an attacking us when we've be in place over a year now? I don't get it.

You say silence is golden, and you're right.

Look up affidavit and look who your boss was requesting them from. You'll start seeing the disrespectful things he's doing already but you already know this Guy as we all know you do. You can't defend bad behavior no matter how hard you try.

Suggestion to you is to Post about your shooter tips and stay away from org. Post because you can't seem to help yourself in trying to defend your presidents bad behavior tactics.. Oh by the way Mental Illness is no joke.. I should know. I've taken many people there over the years including some children who's parents hearts were broken because there kid had to go.

So where do you stand now with your Presidents joke?? That's right.. Go ahead and defend it. It's what you do.. Trying to defend bad behavior..

And again Whats That Got To Do With Anything???

I'm not sure where he is trying to take that Guy.

I've never actually asked myself that question. My first thought is to say of course not. But I was raised to fear God and remain humble so I probably don't give myself enough credit.

You bet I'm an expert in this industry. I haven't been in this as long as most and there is a lot about other types of cleaning I don't know, but I'm running one helluva business based on doing what I say I'm going to do when I say I'm going to do it. And providing the best pressure washing service that can be had. I've seen with my own eyes that that isn't so common. So yes I'm an expert. My customers can vouch for that.

Really that is where my passion comes from for the ***** and this industry. We've had so much help to get to this point and I'm very thankful to be to a place where I can help others.

All of a sudden everyone is concerned an attacking us when we've be in place over a year now? I don't get it.

Red Herring....."The name of this fallacy comes from the sport of fox hunting in which a dried, smoked herring, which is red in color, is dragged across the trail of the fox to throw the hounds off the scent. Thus, a "red herring" argument is one which distracts the audience from the issue in question through the introduction of some irrelevancy."

Dragging every BOD and ***** member in to this probably gives you a sense of comfort of numbers and might fool some but I believe most people are intelligent enough to see what you are doing.

People are not "attacking us"....they are disagreeing with specific actions/decisions. They are not attacking people but the decisions of some people. If the ***** leaders could accept disagreement, if some of them didn't take everything personally....threads like this would be short and productive. It's the attitude and response that causes the drama.

I've never actually asked myself that question. My first thought is to say of course not. But I was raised to fear God and remain humble so I probably don't give myself enough credit.

You bet I'm an expert in this industry. I haven't been in this as long as most and there is a lot about other types of cleaning I don't know, but I'm running one helluva business based on doing what I say I'm going to do when I say I'm going to do it. And providing the best pressure washing service that can be had. I've seen with my own eyes that that isn't so common. So yes I'm an expert. My customers can vouch for that.

Really that is where my passion comes from for the ***** and this industry. We've had so much help to get to this point and I'm very thankful to be to a place where I can help others.

You nailed it exactly. Your customers can attest to the fact that your are an expert and a professional. Nothing else matters now does it. How long have you been in business building relationships with customers to attain that respect?

I'm still unsure of why all the concern over something you care nothing for. All of a sudden everyone is concerned an attacking us when we've be in place over a year now? I don't get it.

What has been in place for over a year? As I recall from another thread, the Cert standards aren't even finished......weren't even announced until Sept 2012 (which the same issues were addressed on ***).

There isn't anything sudden or personal about this....you either cannot grasp that or refuse to acknowledge it.

You nailed it exactly. Your customers can attest to the fact that your are an expert and a professional. Nothing else matters now does it.

You are about to tackle what has almost become a "Religious Doctrine" in our industry. I doubt you'll get a director to admit that we individuals control our own destiny and don't need blessed by the Holy Logo to succeed.

People are not "attacking us"....they are disagreeing with specific actions/decisions. They are not attacking people but the decisions of some people. If the ***** leaders could accept disagreement, if some of them didn't take everything personally....threads like this would be short and productive. It's the attitude and response that causes the drama.

So in "Disagreeing" you mean calling people names comparing them to dictators, and baiting them into an arguments? No barry, you are itching for drama and can't stand it when you're engaged.

You're right barry "It's the attitude and response that causes the drama." thanks for finally admitting that, but I guess you just can't help yourself. Go back to any of your posts barry, how many do you actually help someone or give someone positive advise, or positive anything? You don't, you roam around looking for drama, you look to pass your almighty judgement on others with a good dose of snide remarks. It's pretty sad barry and I'm sorry for your bitterness.

Please, your Hypocrisy is truly overwhelming.

Chris,

Glad you have some passion for this industry. Thats good. Ask yourself why its being wasted on an Org thats being ran by the Blob. Pay attention to what people are writing and saying. Ask yourself how certifications make sense if S&P's arent done? Ask yourself why was the Org (revamped) as a For contractor By Contractor saying? Ask yourself why is there so much double talk or questions being avoided? Ask yourself what Org is out there that allows NON-Paying "members" , lol, to be on committee's? Ask yourself why are people afraid to speak up?

You are about to tackle what has almost become a "Religious Doctrine" in our industry. I doubt you'll get a director to admit that we individuals control our own destiny and don't need blessed by the Holy Logo to succeed.

WOW!!!!!

Please let me be the first then. No one said any of that or thinks that which goes back to your Hypocrisy barry, Red Herring? Who said you needed the ***** to succeed? No one that I know. Who said that individuals don't control there own destiny?? Again no one.

You're truly Delusional barry.

So in "Disagreeing" you mean calling people names comparing them to dictators, and baiting them into an arguments? No barry, you are itching for drama and can't stand it when you're engaged.

You're right barry "It's the attitude and response that causes the drama." thanks for finally admitting that, but I guess you just can't help yourself. Go back to any of your posts barry, how many do you actually help someone or give someone positive advise, or positive anything? You don't, you roam around looking for drama, you look to pass your almighty judgement on others with a good dose of snide remarks. It's pretty sad barry and I'm sorry for your bitterness.

Please, your Hypocrisy is truly overwhelming.

Guy,

Go to your boss oops I mean Ron and look at his posts on *** where he actually calls me a clown. Really Guy you want to talk about hypocrisy? It starts with the President...

Chris,

Glad you have some passion for this industry. Thats good. Ask yourself why its being wasted on an Org thats being ran by the Blob. Pay attention to what people are writing and saying. Ask yourself how certifications make sense if S&P's arent done? Ask yourself why was the Org (revamped) as a For contractor By Contractor saying? Ask yourself why is there so much double talk or questions being avoided? Ask yourself what Org is out there that allows NON-Paying "members" , lol, to be on committee's? Ask yourself why are people afraid to speak up?

So Rob tell me, what other Industry Org. has S&P's for their Certs.? What questions are being avoided? Who is afraid to speak up? What's wrong with being "Inclusive", instead of "Exclusive"?

WOW!!!!!

Please let me be the first then. No one said any of that or thinks that which goes back to your Hypocrisy barry, Red Herring? Who said you needed the ***** to succeed? No one that I know. Who said that individuals don't control there own destiny?? Again no one.

You're truly Delusional barry.

Is this coming from a BOD member of an org that wants to represents all of us contractors, members or not, from a board member that wants us to buy in to their vision?

Please look up the definition of delusional.

Guy,

Go to your boss oops I mean Ron and look at his posts on *** where he actually calls me a clown. Really Guy you want to talk about hypocrisy? It starts with the President...

I'm talking about the here and now Rob at TGS. You and Ron have a history that goes back a ways. And although I didn't see where he called you a clown, if he did, no I don't agree with that but I also don't know the context he said that in.

Rob you and I know each other a little and I believe we have a mutual respect for each other, so why quip me with the "Your Boss" junk, you know that's BS.

So Rob tell me, what other Industry Org. has S&P's for their Certs.? What questions are being avoided? Who is afraid to speak up? What's wrong with being "Inclusive", instead of "Exclusive"?

Guy,

I dont have the time to investigate every industry. Thanks. Maybe you can tell me. But be aware if you say you are the first that it can conceived as a lie if there are some and you dont find them. The questions being avoided...maybe you should start reading from Post 1 on this thread and see how many questions were avoided. One I havent asked you is do you endorse Dougs school as the best like Ron is posting? Again Guy readt he previous posts from Barry where people are afriad to speak up. As for being Exclusive no worries...the ***** is already exclusive because you have excluded the majority of contractors...enough said?

Is this coming from a BOD member of an org that wants to represents all of us contractors, members or not, from a board member that wants us to buy in to their vision?

Please look up the definition of delusional.

No it's not Matt, we're not the "Voice" of the Industry. I don't want anyone to "Buy" into to anything..........Your Opinion, Or Mine. I give people more credit to choose their own course of action. Either they "Do" or "Don't" but I begrudge neither and like you try to help all.

I guess it was okay to go from board to board screaming what a bunch of sob's were at the pwna and mr hinderlighter....

shopping bmps on and on and on and on .

Little regard for men and women were were devoted to making a professional organization and have been working at it for over 20 years

screaming insults at people and other organization .....

and all from a group that has maybe 3-5 years experience ...maybe..and hasnt done much of anything except complain about everything

I got a Idea ....go out and do something instead constantly attacking mr hiderlightner..john T the Pwna.. Barry... mike rob and many others..too many to count or remember....

its great to keep seeing the Title Board of directors .....very impressive...

One last Idea ...when you go to mcdonalds today make sure you tell them when your order number 1.. big Mac meal (supersized ) your a board of director of something ...Ill bet you pay the same as the high school kid waiting to order that you just cut in line on..

You keep telling yourself that and Matt is right....the train will go full circle. I've had calls, emails or PM's from 3 times the "4 or 5 people" myself. If they could speak their mind without being stricken from the "book of names", publicly castigated and insulted, you might have a different opinion.
Edited by dollarspa

I'm talking about the here and now Rob at TGS. You and Ron have a history that goes back a ways. And although I didn't see where he called you a clown, if he did, no I don't agree with that but I also don't know the context he said that in.

Rob you and I know each other a little and I believe we have a mutual respect for each other, so why quip me with the "Your Boss" junk, you know that's BS.

Guy,

You are a good person. I do believe that. But you are in with the Kliq (BOD) of Rons. Dont drink the Kool Aid...LOL.

When you want to stay professional and this isnt directly relating to you but more the BOD I will. So sorry for the BS jab but your president is the best BS'er. And back stabber. Yes there was history there and I thought it was swept up. But he did nothing more than pour salt on the wound per se. What an emabrrassment to an Org for him to say the things he does. In your S&P you may want to write up something on double standards. The almighty one can talk alot of crap behind the computer thats for sure.

But seriously this Org and the way it is now is nothing less then exclusive. The contractors that would want to join have or will be excluded. The ones who want a free membership are included. So much that you allow them to be on committee's? Tell me Guy what Org allows outsiders to vote and be on committee's? Answer that one.

Guy,

I dont have the time to investigate every industry. Thanks. Maybe you can tell me. But be aware if you say you are the first that it can conceived as a lie if there are some and you dont find them. The questions being avoided...maybe you should start reading from Post 1 on this thread and see how many questions were avoided. One I havent asked you is do you endorse Dougs school as the best like Ron is posting? Again Guy readt he previous posts from Barry where people are afriad to speak up. As for being Exclusive no worries...the ***** is already exclusive because you have excluded the majority of contractors...enough said?

So why is the ***** singled out? You can't name 1? And no I have no idea. What reason would I have to lie about standards? Questions were asked and answered then answered again and answered again.

How have we excluded the majority of Contractors? I don't see how.

I don't endorse any school as the best because I would have to go to them all to make that kind of decision. Maybe Ron is trying to help Doug out because he had a heart attack about a month ago and probably has some pretty large medical bills, I don't know. I don't know why this is a problem here but not a problem elsewhere, or anywhere else.

You really dont get it do you?

Let me put this out there. Just a few minutes your president sends me a text telling me to go to his BBS. He screen shots the text and posts it on his BBS. Let him know do not text me again. He really doesnt want to **** me off. This is non sense. I asked in my very first post for all parties to do not call nor text me about this. Yet he continues. And you had to ask why people dont want to speak up?

You nailed it exactly. Your customers can attest to the fact that your are an expert and a professional. Nothing else matters now does it. How long have you been in business building relationships with customers to attain that respect?

That's right Matt. That doesn't mean certifications aren't valuable. All of my customers have certifications through their associations. I'm certified through a customers org. It doesn't make the contractor or business person. It does mean they are committed to improving themselves and continuing education. I get that some guys aren't into that and that's fine. Not everyone looks at things the same way.

Guys I don't have time to respond to every single post. I've answered a lot of this before.

I will say I see some questions asked based on things that aren't factual.

Look at it this way... It's like we're in the middle of framing a house and y'all are running around yelling that the paint color is all wrong. Lol.

Y'all have a good day. I'll say it again feel free to call of you'd like.

But seriously this Org and the way it is now is nothing less then exclusive. The contractors that would want to join have or will be excluded. The ones who want a free membership are included. So much that you allow them to be on committee's? Tell me Guy what Org allows outsiders to vote and be on committee's? Answer that one.

I disagree Rob but what do you do just have no Membership fee?? Why not allow non paying members to volunteer for committees, they can't chair one? No non paying members cannot vote not sure where you're getting that from.

You really dont get it do you?

Let me put this out there. Just a few minutes your president sends me a text telling me to go to his BBS. He screen shots the text and posts it on his BBS. Let him know do not text me again. He really doesnt want to **** me off. This is non sense. I asked in my very first post for all parties to do not call nor text me about this. Yet he continues. And you had to ask why people dont want to speak up?

Man Rob I don't know about all that stuff. I'm still talking about the issues here. You have problems with Ron, I can't do anything about that. And I'm not being insensitive but that's not my business BOD or no BOD.