Sign in to follow this  
Mathew Johnson

show your stuff

Question

27 answers to this question

Matt,

I think Jim was looking for some "wood" pictures....lol

Jim likes to work with unique and specialty woods. I heard him tell some one that they had a nice deck and he would like to put some oil on it for a charge.

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guy, I didn't realize how much bigger it is from my other box truck. This one is 16 foot with tuck away lift gate, my other one is 14 foot with fold up lift gate[ATTACH]19644[/ATTACH]

Mathew Johnson

post-723-137772447285_thumb.jpg

Is Matt showing his Johnson ?

Lol..Diamond Jim is our creative quotes master..lol I see this and I'm trying to remember what Jim labeled Everet with.. Everready, Everlast, It was all good natured fun.. Jimbo what was it you use to call Everett again yrs ago on the net?

Thanks guy, I didn't realize how much bigger it is from my other box truck. This one is 16 foot with tuck away lift gate, my other one is 14 foot with fold up lift gate[ATTACH]19644[/ATTACH]

Mathew Johnson

Sweet trucks Matt? I have a feeling you made some good wood in my neck of the woods "Strong Island" :cool-new:

Looks good Matt, someone local do the graphics?

No Doug, one of my non-certified PW mentors that I bought the truck from also has a vinal cutter and plotter. They did it all including the project photos on both trucks

Both trucks and lettering came out of Bethlehem PA, the smaller truck only has 18k miles on it

Mathew Johnson

Edited by Mathew Johnson

Everglaze - for mill glaze conspiracy !

Lol...Thats it!! Lol. I remember the debates about that where Ev was saying the mill glaze was a myth pretty much. The mill glaze was coming from the blade that cuts the wood. Since Ev didn't really buy into the Mill Glaze conspiracy you nicknamed him Everglaze... Classic!!

No Doug, one of my non-certified PW mentors that I bought the truck from also has a vinal cutter and plotter. They did it all including the project photos on both trucks

Both trucks and lettering came out of Bethlehem PA, the smaller truck only has 18k miles on it

Mathew Johnson

Mat,

Study the spelling of the word "certification" and then study the word "dehumidifacation". I think dehumdification is more like certification than currently represented on your truck.