Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What kind of residential pressure washing are you doing?

What types of residential pressure washing do you do? (check multiple allowed)  

1,083 members have voted

1. 1. What types of residential pressure washing do you do? (check multiple allowed)

• House washing (brick, vinyl, aluminum etc.)
    • Wood (decks, fences, gazebos etc.)
    • Pool aprons
    • Tennis courts
    • Basketball courts (outdoor)
    • patios (brick, concrete, flagstone, slate)
    • Roofing (asphalt or wooden shakes)

Question

What type of residential pressure washing are you doing? What's the strangest thing someone ever asked you to clean? Share it here.

Beth

;)

p.s. we sometimes get calls to wash the inside of chimneys out... we send those to the sweeps....

71 answers to this question

I hate to work where they have the koi. It gets expensive when those fish die and they are very sensitive to the chems.

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

Exterior House Cleaning in Corpus Christi Texas

Cleaning Concrete Driveways Sidewalks and Walkways in Corpus Christi Texas

I like washing walkways around people's houses and brick. We mostly have stucco homes and washing them is pretty boring.

I like barrel tile roofs though. We use pressure and we just got a turbo nozzle and I look forward to trying that on a roof. I hear it will really speed things up.

I like washing walkways around people's houses and brick. We mostly have stucco homes and washing them is pretty boring.

I like barrel tile roofs though. We use pressure and we just got a turbo nozzle and I look forward to trying that on a roof. I hear it will really speed things up.

Read your story on your website. Impressive! Best of luck to you!

thanks, it was an unfortunate incident, but turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It made me start thinking about making more money and taking action. I don't believe that many things happen by accident

thanks, it was an unfortunate incident, but turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It made me start thinking about making more money and taking action. I don't believe that many things happen by accident

You have very impressive websites. Heck, I'd even hire you! Nice job.

We do decks , fences, house wash, concrete , patio's , and a roof or 2 . I've been around since 1992 . I can't say I've been asked to wash anything really crazy but I did use my pressure washer to dig some footers for a retaining wall . I cut a hole in the bottom of a 5 gal. bucket and used my 0 degree nozzle . It was a hot dry summer and I was building a retaining wall at my house around my pool area. I couldn't dig in the hard ass ground so I used my pressure washer to dig them. I just put the tip through the hole in the bucket to prevent blow back and simply spun the tip in a circular motion and it cut through that hard rock and clay in no time.

We get calls to do one dirty side of a house and we charge enough to make it worth the trip. Usually I find you can up sell more once your there.

Edited by jeffex11

We do about the same amount of commercial washing as residential along with small things associated with both washings.

We just finally got to where we say we wash anything outside. The funniest thing that we have been asked to wash and did so, was the underside of a 1973 MG to remove oil and grease and undercoating before he restore it

We do about the same amount of commercial washing as residential along with small things associated with both washings.

We just finally got to where we say we wash anything outside. The funniest thing that we have been asked to wash and did so, was the underside of a 1973 MG to remove oil and grease and undercoating before he restore it

Once I was asked to powerwash the lower parts of trees. I think that might have been my weirdest wash. Hey, that might be a good thread: What's the strangest you ever washed (or was asked to wash?)

Ahhh, that's a riot. Did you know what it was before you started cleaning it? There's got to be a joke in here somewhere about moss and stones.

I had a lady call me a few weeks ago,she said I am behind your truck and got your number.How much to you charge to clean carpet,she asked.I said the carpet in your house?she said yes,I told her that it could not be done and she said ok.