Sign in to follow this  
allisonhester

Promised Thad a cover photo

Question

13 answers to this question

Lol.. That's great. The last time I drank Moonshine was in the Navy with some of my Southern buddies.... Then 30 yrs later along came Thad and the rest was a blur:)

Like I told you- I need the largest file size you can send me so I can blow this up into a huge poster to hang in my office and remind myself how incredibly important and influential I am and that the entire pressure washing industry hangs on my every word.    

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

Like I told you- I need the largest file size you can send me so I can blow this up into a huge poster to hang in my office and remind myself how incredibly important and influential I am and that the entire pressure washing industry hangs on my every word.    

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

Didn't you invent Powerwashing? Create Roundtables before King Arthur did? Did you know everyone refers to you as a Meglamaniac? Ooops wait that's not you that's....err never mind. It's just a waste of breath.

Shoe in for the TGS Hall of Fame.  2nd only to The Great Bleach Debate.

So who won that "Grest Bleach debate" that happened just a few years after the turn of the Century?

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

Excuse me, I need to climb on top of my desk and pull up my pant legs, it is getting deep in here.

So who won that "Grest Bleach debate" that happened just a few years after the turn of the Century?

John,

Everyone "won".  There is a lot of good information, spirited debate, acidic replys, silly speculations, and humorous comments in that thread.