Sign in to follow this  
Michael Nardoni

Looking for unbiased equipment opinions ?

Silver eagle , Delco , etc, I'm looking for the best bang for my buck in a 5.0 or 8.0 gpm between 3000 & 3500 psi . I have not decided if i want to go with a trailer setup package , or just buy my own trailer localy , and set every thing up my self I'll probably save money if i set it up my self . Any opinions on this ? thanks

All I have used are Landa and hotsy, I currently use a hotsy. Both are great in my opinion. I would say put your trailer together yourself if you have the knowledge and tools. Thats what I did and I made sure I had room to put everything that I needed. Plus its set up to your liking, if down the the road it doesnt suit you change it. Most rigs that I see were bought put together, just a tank, washer and hose reels, no room for chems, ladders, gas, fuel,tool box etc. It worked for me.

Richard

In my opinion, the Delco is the best bang for the buck. I would upgrade and get teh bigger engine, and a Honda if they offer it. I like the Hondas, and do not especially like the briggs engines. I don't use Landa because the guy that sells them here gets a premium for his machines. Like $8000 for a machine that although is not exactly the same is closely duplicated for $4300.

As for building a trailer or getting a trailer built, if you know what you want, and have a little experience and ability, I would build a trailer. If not, then bu one built and figure you might want to change down the road.

Scott Stone

I bought Delco and will again when the time comes They treated me VERY well. Like Richard said above put it togather yourself, if you have mechanical skills. It will save you labor and shipping(the thing that alot of people forget to figure in) on the unit and you can pick your trailer size and all that kinda stuff.

Later,

Shannon

I'm gonna suggest you shop three:

Tom Vogel, ACR Products - http://www.acrproducts.com/

Bob Williamson, PressureTek - www.pressuretek.com

Larry Hinckley, Delco - www.dcs1.com

Tell them Beth & Rod sent you.

All build great rigs. For add on equipemnt call us. We sell many things as well....

Beth