Sign in to follow this  
John T

Support this bb.

Question

Go to Delco's bb www.dcs1.com and show your support for Beth and Rod with there fabulous bb. They get bad mouthed by a one Mitchell Hunt titled "The Grime Scene" and he is way out of line.....So show your support by supporting those who support you as does Beth and Rod and post in that thread. We need to stick together and support eachother if we ever want to get to that "Next Level" whatever that may be.

17 answers to this question

Can't believe why a few people try to "sling mud" at this industry and the people in it. Could it be that they sit around all day and believe in themselves that they know what they talk about but in reality they do not have a clue. I have nothing but support and admiration for Beth & Rod's contribution to this board and this industry.

I first found the pwna board when I started researching this line of work since I found this BBs I havent wanted to go elsewhere nor have I found any reason to ,TGS haS EVERY THING I NEED I am happy here like they say when you have found the best forget the rest so in closing let me say my deepest thanks to Beth an rod also to all the great folks here at TGS

Other than making positive strides and bettering this industry as a whole - I want to applaud the commitment that Beth & Rod have made to their colleagues in this industry by providing this space (and at no charge to us mind you). It is an unbelievably generous and unselfish giving of time and knowledge that they do every day that this irreplaceable site is available. You will always have our support, gratitude and friendship.

Thanks guys - I don't think any of us say this enough to you :)

Celeste

Other than making positive strides and bettering this industry as a whole - I want to applaud the commitment that Beth & Rod have made to their colleagues in this industry by providing this space (and at no charge to us mind you). It is an unbelievably generous and unselfish giving of time and knowledge that they do every day that this irreplaceable site is available. You will always have our support, gratitude and friendship.

Thanks guys - I don't think any of us say this enough to you :)

Celeste

DITTO..... says it all :cool:

I can't get to the Delco bbs. It keeps telling me the forum has moved, and gives me a link to a new bbs (powerwash.com), and that bbs is empty. In any case, I'll throw my opinion out as well. I think this bbs is far better than any of the others. I frequent a few others, but they don't have near the activity as this one, and the information/discussions are not near as helpful (or fun) as they are hear. Thanks Beth, Rod and all the other members. I feel a group hug coming on.:beerchug:

That doesn't make sense though. I couldn't even tick someone off from that far away even if I was trying... I really don't see what's bugging him so much either. But I've had people take pot shots at me for no reason either.

I'd just ban him from your site if I were you.

But I've had people take pot shots at me for no reason either.

Thats not true Henry. :zipit:

Hold it buddy, before you shoot back read the RIOT ACT.:deal:

But your right, why would someone so far away want to harm Beth n Rod, some of the nicest people you could ask for as friends.

Hmm, NY, let John T. deal with him, I am sure has co-workers can find a reason to haul his butt in for a few hours, days, weeks, months or years.

Why give him your time of day? The world is full of idiots that like to hear themselves talk, just dont listen. Everyone knows that Beth & Rod have done more for this industry then most and would do anything they could to help someone in need.

I never go anywhere else. Beth and Rod have helped out alot as well as many others here. So why go anywhere else? I know a good thing!!

This site has my vote!!!