Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Sex Offender Map System

Question

16 answers to this question

Well if ignorance is bliss then I am truly happy. We in Oregon are "lucky" enough that the government cares about the offenders rights so much that they will not allow the creation of an electronic database to see were these pervs live.

It's interesting to see all the time and money that goes into building databases for sexual offenders. Why? because statistics show they have a very high probabitly of reoffending. Which brings up the next question, why do we let em out again?

Whew!!! I'm not on the list. :lgjump:

I'm glad to know that my *** was not offensive! :lol:

JK, for those of us who have children to look after, its actually a good resource to have for reference.

I agree, why do they let them out? What ever happened to the chastity belt? It would seem to be a good idea in this case.

Rod!~

This is the first time I have ever seen this. I have heard about this, but never seen it. I have never really put any interest in this (not that I'm not concerned) but mine is in college and knows Kung fu pretty good. But the fact that there are so many in my area actually bothers me. I always thought my neighbors might fall into that category as they are very twisted and I am on gaurd everytime I see them outside. They think jesus is coming to some secret location in North carolina. Star mountain if that means anything to you in those parts. They shaft the gov't for disability checks each week and I really thought that they may be the type that would be involved in that sort of thing. It's good to know that they are not on the list, but I am always on gaurd when they are outside. What a way to live. I feel so much better now knowning that the closest *** offender is only 0.89 miles from my home. Whew. Am I wrong in saying that I think that there is just as much bad as there is good? I hope this service is helping alot of children not become victims. Thanks for the info.