Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

if you......you might be a pressure washer

Question

Thought this thread might be fun....I simply can't walk into a restaurant without looking at their sidewalks and of course I gotta go to the bathroom by way of the kitchen to see thier hoods.

if you can't walk into a restaurant without calculating exactly how long, what chemicals and how much it would be to clean their entry way....you might be a pressure washer.

118 answers to this question

If your water heater goes out and you say "honey I can take care of that for you. How Hot do you want your bath?"

Oh that is so not funny - we had that happen last year during the time of year that $300 for a new w/h was not available for a couple weeks! Water hoses wrapped around the house and through windows. Lemme tell you how funky the water smells coming out of the tank - definitely NOT like regular shower water. My kids got out of the bath and smelled like wet dogs!

Celeste

If you own a set of Frog Toggs and you live in Southern California....you might be

Frogg Toggs! I haven't heard that name in awhile. My father-in-law was one of their principals/lead sales people for a long time. I got mine at wholesale!

Frogg Toggs! I haven't heard that name in awhile. My father-in-law was one of their principals/lead sales people for a long time. I got mine at wholesale!

I love them! I first got them for hood cleaning, because they don't show the grease if I happen to get some on me, but now I use them for pw.....Keep me nice and dry.

If while you are in a local store buying some brushes and see a customer about to pick up a can of ________ and you quickly make your move and flash a business card and tell them their money would be better spent on ________ .....

Rod!~