Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

if you......you might be a pressure washer

Question

Thought this thread might be fun....I simply can't walk into a restaurant without looking at their sidewalks and of course I gotta go to the bathroom by way of the kitchen to see thier hoods.

if you can't walk into a restaurant without calculating exactly how long, what chemicals and how much it would be to clean their entry way....you might be a pressure washer.

118 answers to this question

If you go to LongWood Gardens and wonder how many gpm. the foutains are putting out

If you think of how to get the job to wash all the concrete there too...Man they need a washer up thee bad!!!!

Did find out then that it put out 10,000 gpm. Man imagine a turbo nozzel on that!!!!

If you share a driveway with your anal neighbor and can clean your side of the concrete, right up to the property line and leave all their dirt on their side, you might be :)
:lol:

That is funny. I have had to clean in this manner for customers in the past a time or two.

Rod!~

If your kids ask for some spare plastic to make a slip-n-slide...

If you know the location of every 7-11 in your county...

If your friends come over to your house to use your equipment and chems to wash their cars...

Rod!~

- You have ever put serious thought to using a PW'er for snow making.

- If you use an xjet and bleach as a defoliant.

- You calculate how long it will take you to heat your pool using your skid. Hint: using gross assumptions 27,000 gal = ~ 12 hrs.

- You have ever used a zero tip as a trenching tool for cable or landscape edging.

If your kids ask for some spare plastic to make a slip-n-slide...

If you know the location of every 7-11 in your county...

If your friends come over to your house to use your equipment and chems to wash their cars...

Rod!~

Along those lines. If you know every location that sells diesel fuel you might .......

you might be a pw if.......... when you are vacationing at Disney World and staying on the Boardwalk and thinking of submitting a bid on it to the director of facilites. ( it about a half mile long around this beautiful lagoon )

YOU WOULD HAVE TOO!!!!

If you've ever taken a pee on somebodies roof in the middle of the night...you just might be (not that I have, :))

In the middle of the night? Hell, I've done it in the middle of the day (only on the backside if there aren't any houses visible!).

In the middle of the night? Hell, I've done it in the middle of the day (only on the backside if there aren't any houses visible!).

your right, I guess that is more of a hood cleaner type of thing....

When I do a test spot for stripping a deck. I have the mom send out the kids for a chemistry lesson. They love this and I alway's get the job. Then I pee on their lawn( it's a territorial thing).

If your half naked girlfriend is sitting next to you kissing on your neck and you can't quit staring at the screen reading the next post in this thread.

(She made that one up)

If you analyze dirt, grime, and the types while keeping dwell time and # of applications in mind while taking a shower after a long days work you might be..........