Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

if you......you might be a pressure washer

Question

Thought this thread might be fun....I simply can't walk into a restaurant without looking at their sidewalks and of course I gotta go to the bathroom by way of the kitchen to see thier hoods.

if you can't walk into a restaurant without calculating exactly how long, what chemicals and how much it would be to clean their entry way....you might be a pressure washer.

118 answers to this question

If you cruise the Power Washer Aisle at Home Cheapo EVERY SINGLE TIME you go there hoping they will stock something new that you can re-engineer to make it useful.......

If you go to a shopping center & look down and go I could do a much better job than that, They must have used a K-mart special it looks like S#!t and your wife is like lets go! You might be me yesterday.

if you go to your rig to get chems to clean the bathroom, you might be a .........

I was gonna say, if your wife asks you to do dishes and you need just a little more uhmf in the dish washing liquid....you might be

If the croch area of your shorts has little white bleach dots from holding the pump-up sprayer and not releasing the pressure before you screw off the top, you might be.....

You might be a pressure washer if you are on your way to dinner with the family and you change your plans and follow a rig going in the opposite direction (oh by the way I have done that)