Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

Cujos accident

Question

20 answers to this question

For some reason, I did receive it. It was in the PWNA email (which I have not been a member of for a bit of time but still get the newsletter). He and his wife were on a motorcylce and fell in a ditch. I think the article said he broke his wrist?

Here's what happened:

Cujo and Pam were riding their motorcycle when they were cut off by another car. This result was them striking the back of a stopped pickup truck at a significant rate of speed. They were both "ejected" and landed in the back of the pickup. Pam suffered serious injuries and was air lifted to the hospital where she remained for 4 days. Cujo was taken by ambulance. The bike is a total loss.

Both are doing well given the severity of the crash. Pam suffered rather significant cuts and bruises, but has no broken bones or (it appears) permanent injuries. Cujo has a shattered wrist and will need several surgeries to rebuild it. He will be unable to work for about 6 months.

Philip

Uh Oh, should have seen this coming...

No, I wouldn't say that at all. I support the PWNA concept even if the execution in this situation has been poor. We all serve to benefit from professionalizing and publicizing our trade. I wouldn't have even mentioned it if not for the fact that the thread reminded me that I didn't get the email. That, and when Cujo read this thread I wanted to remind him to follow up on it for me.

That said... IMHO it would be completely inappropriate to turn this thread into a PWNA pro/con flamefest. Cujo & Pam staunchly support the PWNA and have taken significant time from their life to support the PWNA. As such, I have deleted my previous comment and respectfully request that others do the same. If someone wants to start a seperate thread, let the battle begin. But not here...

Thank you phillip.

Keep both of them in your thoughts. Pam and Cujo have been a source of help and information to many on this board and others, not to mention being available to personally help anyone that calls.

I dont know Pam & Cujo, but I have read some of their post and they seem like very nice & helpful people. Thank God they are alive

Pam & Cujo good luck to you & God Bless

Jeff

Thank you phillip.

Keep both of them in your thoughts. Pam and Cujo have been a source of help and information to many on this board and others, not to mention being available to personally help anyone that calls.

Yep, Cujo defines the term "Mentor" and the PWNA support spirit.

I speak to Cujo daily, I know that he would like his privacy respected... The waterworks article was a bit of a surprise

Ditto. Mathew is correct that he would have preferred that nothing be posted, but since it has hit the media he wanted the record set straight.

Ditto. Mathew is correct that he would have preferred that nothing be posted, but since it has hit the media he wanted the record set straight.

Hey Philip,

I had no idea about Pam and Cujo, I will call him soon and offer anything I can to help him in his time of need. I too call Cujo a mentor, although I'm not a member of the PWNA, he was one of the first people I met locally and we went on to work together on a big job 2 years ago. I hope that he and pam can recover quickly. Thanks for posting this thread.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

Our prayers are with you guys - if you need any back up, just call - we can put a couple weeks for you on our schedule to help keep you caught up and with money coming in!

Celeste