Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Taking a Vacation

Question

It's official. I need to take some time off (LOL). Since I was unable to join my wife and daughter in Maui back in April my wife decided to celebrate my 40th (god I am getting old) in a couple of weeks.

Here's the deal:

Driving to L.A. on the 1st of August. Gonna spend the the night in Hollywood.

On the 2nd (my b-day) we are tracking over to Las Vegas for two days.

August 4th - driving to Scottsdale, AZ for 8 days.

After that it is a straight shot to L.A. for a quick one night rest and then home....

Oh...all are welcome to help me celebrate in Vegas.

10 answers to this question

Cool Carlos take that well deserved time off man I bet you ready for it!

I'd love to go to Vegas and help you celebrate your BIG 40 but i'm swamped with staining jobs.

Happy 40 if i don't see you on in a few weeks! :cool:

It's official. I need to take some time off (LOL). Since I was unable to join my wife and daughter in Maui back in April my wife decided to celebrate my 40th (god I am getting old) in a couple of weeks.

Here's the deal:

Driving to L.A. on the 1st of August. Gonna spend the the night in Hollywood.

On the 2nd (my b-day) we are tracking over to Las Vegas for two days.

August 4th - driving to Scottsdale, AZ for 8 days.

After that it is a straight shot to L.A. for a quick one night rest and then home....

Oh...all are welcome to help me celebrate in Vegas.

FANTASTIC Carlos enjoy yourself. 40, hell I'm 44 and getting fat oh well, I'll be 45 Aug 11th and maybe our baby will be born on that day too

Hope you have a great time!!!!!!

I have so much going on this year we don't have time for a vacation 2007 I'm taking 2

Hollywood I was there in the early 80's and it was a weird crazy place at night time, weird & crazy can be fun!! Say hello to Brad & Angolia

Carlos said

"my 40th (god I am getting old) in a couple of weeks"

Jeff said

"hell I'm 44 and getting fat oh well, I'll be 45 Aug 11th and maybe our baby will be born on that day too"

You guys, I turned 50 last week, and Jeff I not getting fat I am, and Grey as well. The wife says I'm getting bald as well. I just love that woman soooo supportive. Oh well life is good, and age is just a number. Has nothing to do with how ya feel.

Congrats on the vacation. I'll be leaving for a well deserved vacation myself on Saturday (first real vacation in 3 years). We'll be spending a week up in the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area of Tennessee. Of course I probably won't have a moment to relax because my sister in law is one of those type people that has to plan every last second of every day throughout the vacation. Oh well, I'll just have to come home and start working to recover from the vacation.

Enjoy the Vacation Carlos,

The family and I are on are way to Socal this weekend, mini vacation, mini training for labor, haven't been back home in many years, Jr. has never seen the Rat at Disneyland.

Why in the world would you go to Scottsdale in the middle of August?

Enjoy your vacation and give me a shout if you get bored. I am sure that i can come up with something for you to do. Might have some parking garages in Scottsdale to do about that time.

Scott,

I mentioned that to my wife when she told me that she booked the trip. It's gonna be hot down there!

My plans is to sit around the pool all day long and do absoutely nothing :) than hit the back 9 right around sunset!!

Ron/Scott ~ staying at the Orange Tree Resort off 56th street in Scottsdale. I think it is close to the Sha Blvd. exit off of 51 North. Email me your guys cell #. Maybe we can hit a steak restaraunt or something one evening!!

Enjoy the Vacation Carlos,

The family and I are on are way to Socal this weekend, mini vacation, mini training for labor, haven't been back home in many years, Jr. has never seen the Rat at Disneyland.

jason just say "trying to cross the boarder into california" we dont sugar coat here ....its ok ....really!!!!