Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Finally NFL Football Season!

Question

I need some new batteries for my remote having the NFL Sun ticket in HD :cool:

My Texans picked up where they left off from last year losing to Philly today but we're on the right track.

27 answers to this question

Was in front of the T.V. all day watching the games in HD. Great night game between the Manning brothers.

My Raiders are on Monday night ~ GO RAIDERS!!!!

You can't football in HD there is nothing like i huh Carlos?

Raiders are going to have a tough time if Brooks can't get Moss the ball!

How many times did we have to see ole Mom and Dad Archie in the suites huh?

Dallas is keeping up with season opening losses as they always do.

They will pick up steam as they always do as well, then blow it in Jan.

Why do I like these guys?

The Falcons looked good, beating Carolina solid. It scares the hell out of me with Michael Vick going back to running a lot more. Exciting to watch, but he can't make it through 16 games running like that!!.

Go Georgia Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

678-360-2518

Bucs got smashed! 1st ever shutout in new stadium. As usual offense looked like crap.

Good to see carolina get beat though. The Bucs have Falcons number, but Carolina has ours bigtime.

It looks like my Packers are back to the way they were when I was a kid. Now I know how my parents felt.

Paul,

I'm a 43 year-old Packer fan (ever hear of my home town, Union Grove), so I have seen them through some pretty dismal seasons myself. Hang in there brother. We'll make it through.

Yes, I know it is tough, I grew up with the teams in the 70's, but when they had all those years of winning you sort of get used to it. Favre will bring them back, or end up having his touchdown-interception numbers be the same. Green looked pretty good though, just alot of young players to work with. At least that is somthing to look forward to.

Keep your chin's up men...there is plenty of football left! I spent yesterday kicking myself in the ass for not having the Ticket.First time in 5 yrs.I'll be calling tomorrow.My NFL began Thursday night.I bleed black & gold.YEEEHAAAA!Can you say REPEAT!Enjoy the games.MNF doubleheader!

Ron,

Definately a Raider Fan.

When we were down in AZ we went by the Cards new stadium ~ folks ... that is one impressive ball park.

Sorry we kept on playing phone tag ~ maybe next time Ron.

When we were down in AZ we went by the Cards new stadium ~ folks ... that is one impressive ball park.

I watched them build that stadium on Discovery HD it looked like a coiled up snake it was too cool!The whole field rolls out of the stadium on tracks.

Yeah but the Cards are an up and coming team with all the WR's they have and Edgrin James running the ball then Mr.USC QB himself in a yr or 2.

Don't get me wrong their owner does suck i know that! :cool:

Garcii2,

Can you say REPEATE!!!!! I know we are one game into the season,lots of ball left.Charlie ROCKED against the ricky Dolphins,oh I am sorry ,the Miami Dolphins(I know he's gone ...couldn't resist.)I don't know what is in store with the black and gold...but I am PSYCHED!I am sooooo thankful that Coach Cower,Jerome,and the rest of the team won that trophie!What a joy! I have been a fan since 1974,have seen every superbowl win ,and their defeates.There is NO other team in the history of the NFL to have only 2 coaches in 37yrs!!!The ultimate counterbalance to free agency! I don't care who you are ,that is unbelieveable,and it has paid off. Whatever happens ,it will be another great season of football,can't wait to watch the season unfold.All the best to all of you fans ,it has only begun.May the best team hoist this years trophy!GAME ON!!!GO STEELERS!

P.S.

I really am a grown up.....