Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

estimating Sheet

We all know that to build a successful hood cleaning and/or pressure washing business, SYSTEMS must be in place. Even ifyou are a one man show, consistency is key.

To help you get organized, I'm offering you some of the forms that were created with SYSTEMS in mind.

Hood Cleaning Documents and Forms | Hood Cleaning Helper

They are all in pdf format so you must be able to view pdf documents. If your computer isn't older than your pressure washer, you shouldn't have a problem :)

After downloading them, you can print as many as you like, they are yours.

The first form is a form I created once I got more work than I could handle and my wife started answering the calls that were coming in.

No matter how many times I tried to get her to ask questions I needed to qualify the callers, she just couldn't remember.

Not only that, but I wanted to know "other things" besides just the name and location of the business like tracking advertisents, etc. This form helps with all of this.

It's called the "New Account Information Sheet" - This form is NOT just for hood cleaners.

The second form is KEC Lead Technician Report. It was created with systems in mind so there can be nothing forgotten and nothing left chance.

It covers every aspect of the job from hood to fan. It lays the ground work letting you get off the truck and work ON your business and not so much IN it.

The last form (so far) will free up the time of the lead technician by giving the helper or assistant clear objectives so there is no wasted time.

Your helper will never be standing around with their thumb up their butts again. At least they won't have any excuses for doing so.

If you have any questions, just email.

Hope these help

Ant

i would really love a copy of the form.. i unfortunately do not have time to read through 14 pages... so is there any way someone could send me a copy?

it would be greatly appreciated!

djderamo@gmail.com

thank you!!

Anything else, open your beer, clean the van, wipe down the pw hoses?

Hello Charlie

I am using Quickbooks Contractor Premier version. It does a great job of quote production and keeps track of customers dates etc. You build your on list of prices and even can build in your discounts etc. contact me directly for more info. Arnold