Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

estimating Sheet

I'd like to know if anyone ever heard from Dale or got a copy of his estimate sheet. I know I never did. In looking thru past posts I don't even see where he ever replied to anyone.

Just wondering is all.

I have in the past sent the sheet to everyone that has asked for it. I dont really remember who they are now.

I also dont have the sheet on my computer anymore so I am unable to send it out now. As Beth has stated I have closed up shop and most of my files are on my laptop that I have put away and not using anymore. I know both Reed and Beth have gotten the sheet that i was sharing so maybe they can send it the people that did not get it from me.

Scott, I have a proposal sheet made out in excel That I use for all my customers. It even includes a release they sign that my lawer wrote up for me. If you use excel I can send you the file. Let me know

Dale

Sparkling Detail

Tabernacle, NJ

dale can you please send me a copy to antrain at deckrestoration plus.com

Beth created a Document Gallery area in the Gallery (http://www.thegrimescene.com/gallery/) section of the BBS where you can add images of various documents like the estimating sheet being passed around to share with everyone. This might be easier then sending out 100 emails? And would also make it avaliable for everyone to see.