Sign in to follow this  
Rick Arrese

New PW forum???

Hi Yall, just got this email with a link to a new PW forum, check it out and see what you think:

Have you seen The Pressure Washing Guide yet? PWG is a FREE online forum for information on pressure washing, equipment, referrals and much more!

Visit the forum today at http://www.pressurewashingguide.com and register today to take advantage of these special features that all come together on one bulletin board - PWG!

Our readers will find information about equipment, sealers, cleaners, and training that they can use to offer more services and make more money.

Find a PWG member near you for networking and mentoring as you expand your business!

Register your equipment in case it ever becomes lost or stolen. This valuable resource will keep your equipment information, serial numbers and model numbers safe in a private ‘password’ area of the site just for you! This information may also help you with insurance claims and equipment recovery some day. Vendors and repair facilities across the nation can type in a model number or serial number and find the rightful owner, but only if you register your equipment on our site!

Use our Help Wanted section to enable potential employees to find you when they are looking for a job in the pressure washing industry!

Our valuable "Find A Contractor" search feature allows customers to find a PWG member in their area when they are looking for a company to hire!

Create your own free web page on our server to use for marketing your business! Avoid monthly hosting fees, domain registration and web site designing fees by creating your own easy to use web page on our site!

See all of our features at http://www.pressurewashingguide.com

We look forward to having you as part of our community. We can’t wait to see your posts and comments!

Administrator

Randall Madon

Very interesting. Looks like whoever owns it...and you'll be hard pressed to find "who".... is preregistering people. I registered. My email address was already in use....Odd...so I checked the member list only to find we were already in there. If I start to see things I didn't post...I'll be a tad upset. You might want to see if YOU have been preadded to this mystery site...looks like a vendor is building it to me....hmmmm....

Beth

p.s. not adding our equipment info. That's more info than needs to be public!

A whole lot of references to PWNA and Sunbrite on there. I have signed up and posted a few times. Beth, you are probably correct. Looks like a vendor is involved in some way. Which is not a problem unless it is hidden and affects the information provided. There is some sloppy info out on the internet that has been placed by sellers pushing thier goods. That, in my opinion, is not good for the pressure cleaning industry.

I posted a question asking directly whom supports the site. Hopefully someone replies honestly.

Beth is on the right track as is Michael.

**********/board/upload/showthread.php?p=48747

Interesting info ESPECIALLY the post about the email address of the founder being listed at PWNA.org's server.

Thumbs down!

http://www.the-power-washer-advisor.com/ <---- related to this site....

All I am going to say is that at one time the ^ above link ^ used to have one person who had a page and a photo of themselves as "Ask the Expert". Seems to be gone now.

...there is also one contractor company listed on this site...

Beth