Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Hmmm...

Question

75 answers to this question

....and I thought it was just all those trips to Orlando for your "sweetheart" deals and the "promise" to work on a larger commercial job! :lgwave:

Well, there is that too. Of course, next time I come down for one of those "near cost" deals on supplies, I need to pick up another case of Phelps Wands. I've had great success in suckering the local washers here in town into buying them. I think I've converted a dozen or so from using those silly Spraying Systems guns to using the far superior, rugged, lightweight Phelps Wand. Of course, these are some pretty tough characters to be able to "wrestle" with those horribly difficult ball valves!

LOL!!

Reality is a nice place to be, isn't it?

The interesting part is that I have copies of emails/pm's from a particular individual trying to send alleged business my way, then accusing me of "sweetheart" deals and blah, blah, blah.

Go figure.

Reality is a nice place to be, isn't it?

The interesting part is that I have copies of emails/pm's from a particular individual trying to send alleged business my way, then accusing me of "sweetheart" deals and blah, blah, blah.

Go figure.

Yeah, you sure do.'

I HAVE tried to be nice to you, even to the point of trying to send you new business.

I just wish you would stop soliciting business on this, and other boards.

I have had some people tell me they called you for "advice", only to get the sales pitch from you.

From helping people on the Internet for many years before you ever thought of getting away from Home Depot, I have a following of people who seek me out for advice.

Having NOTHING to sell them, I TRIED to extend an "Olive Branch" out to you Don, but you continue to disrespect me.

Then, you make ME look like the bad guy, when it is you that is the problem.

Stop your disrespect, and your snide remarks, and "behind the scenes" politicing.

I know you can't stand it when I get ANY attention, but please realize I have been doing this a lot longer then you have, and know what I am doing.

Here was your latest insult, for all to see,

By the way Tasleton2 was giving me a compliment.

Couldn't stand it Don, could you ?

avatar280_48.gifDon Phelps vbmenu_register("postmenu_80892", true); subscriber.gif

TGS Site Supporter

mems3.gif

report.gif

Oct 13th, 06, 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taselton2 viewpost.gif

VERY WELL PUT, YOU ARE AN ASSET TO OUR PROFESSION.

He is, isn't he?

There's always a right way and a wrong way to say and do it, and he knows how........

There are so many companies, in every one of our neighborhoods, with whom we'll never be friends. The reason why we hang out on this board, and I presume other boards aswell, is to share the knowledge we've learned and to learn from one another. It's an attempt to better the industry, through education, which puts food on our tables.

Why can't we just get along?

Yeah, you sure do.'

I have had some people tell me they called you for "advice", only to get the sales pitch from you.

From .......

Being new to roof cleaning, I called Don and left him a message and he called me back. I told him what I was up against, and he walked me through it. Not once did he try to sell me anything. He helped me out tremendously.

Maybe we could start a new forum titled ultimate fighting and we could all pick sides and have one heck of a rumble!!!!

The bottom line is I hope we are all on the same team and we keep moving forward to make our industry more respectful. Can I have a Amen?icon12.gif

I believe this post originated to support ARMA position on the use of bleach & TSP. It subsequently escalated to questionable advertising/teaching methods. It definitely needs to swing back away from the recent personal digs - NOW.

Thank you all,

Celeste

PS - Beth is out of town today - you guys better behave or she'll whack you when she gets back!

Wow...Henry's been busy. It was "over 10,000 customers" last year. He's added 2000 customers this past year, apparently. Way to go, Henry!!!

That is pretty good... That is about 6 new customers a day if they worked 7 days a week, 7 customers a day working 6 day a week and 8 customers a day working 5 days a week.

let me guess....9 customers a day working 4 days a week and consiquently 10 customers a day working 3 days a week?

LOL

:)

LOL - Good Guess

20 per day working 2 days a week

40 per day working 1 day a week

Wow...80 per day just working a half a day on saturdays

Where I can found article from tile roof manufactures , about tile roof cleaning methods .

Thanks.Vlad

I don't know that there is such a thing...but maybe you could start checking their websites, or if there is a tile roofing materials manufacturers organization similar to ARMA you could check their website.