Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

John Kerry - Did I say that?!?!

Question

After listening to opinion after opinion today on the talk radio station (only station we could pick up well on the jobsite) I came home to this photo in my email box.

I think Kerry is a pompous ass...He hasn't even bothered to try to retract, back up & punt...nothing.........and this picture is HILARIOUS!

109 answers to this question

I sure wish people would put more effort into voting in primaries. As it stands now, it's almost exclusively ideologues and party activists who participate. In order to get more balanced and civilized representation we need to participate much more at the primary level. If things continue as is, extremists, from both sides, are going to be our only choices. That is a sad thought and America deserves better!

Hey Jeff we all know your a good guy but man you sound like one of the Dixie Chicks :-D

You make it seem like George Bush is the enemy..Just like the Dixie chicks. Bush did all of this just to be the bad guy and Saddam well he's not that bad of a guy..George Bush is.

Hey You will be so sorry if your girl Hillary becomes president..yea you know the one who says she's a Yankee fan but yet she can't name anybody on the team except for Jeter..

There's some good Dems running for positions as there are republicans. This is where I think alot of people like yourself get crossed. You say vote Dems which is fair but that is a divided attitude which this country has bigtime. Why not just say vote for the best person. But then the debate begins which states that you must vote party line to get things done..This is where this country messes up and it will stay divided untill this thinking changes. All Dems are not good and some are flat out crooks as is some republicans but for the ones who vote strictly party line then they vote in the Good, The Bad and will throw in the ugly.

As for the Dixie chick line you know I'm just joking but I couldn't resist it.

For the most part GW is the enemy, its not because he's a republican, its because he's an extremist and a liar and he's only listens to his yes men. I think he is one of the most uninformed presidents in history.

F--K Saddam he's a bum & screw the Dixie Chicks, we had Saddam contained we should of stayed with 150K troops in afganastan.

I dont care what ANYONE says, Iraq is not a success by any means. I didnt think we should of gone in when we had much more important fish to fry. Then we go in with no real plan past a couple months. There are many more reasons I dont like or trust Bush, but Im tired of fighting my point to a bunch of people who cant even see the obvious.

Bush lied to all of us. He's the highest spending fiscal conservitive I've ever seen, There is more pork in all the congressional bills past than any other time in history, He and the democrats just want to open our southern border and let every illegal in, but they pass a bill for a 700 mile fence and then they dont fund it. He "Bush" wants total power, sidesteps or just runs right over the congress and they let him do it. Theres corruption in congress they cover up that they have a pedophile just so they wont lose a congressional seat

I have not always voted party line, but this election it is very important to get Dems in control, just to get some people in there that wont just rubber stamp what ever bush wants.

Theres suppose to be checks & balances in our system but with a republican congress & a republican prez in for many years they have just become a rubber stamp for Bush and also have become more corrupt by the year

I Love My country and I've always liked and enjoyed politics since I was little. In all my years I have never seen partisanship like these past years. Reagan knew he had to work with both parties to get things done, comprimize works in our goverment. Bush is so bullheaded, stupid or what ever nothing is really getting done

VOTE DEM SAVE OUR COUNTRY IN 2006

Not sure how I feel about that...It would solve some problems, but I'm not crazy about forced service...

Neither were George Bush or **** Cheney during the Vietnam war! It's good to see staunch conservatives like yourself toeing the party line!

post-1644-137772169776_thumb.jpg

I didn't wear one but I was married to an active duty Air Force member; my step-father and two uncles were in Vietnam, my father in law is retired Air Force, my daughter is leaving for basic training next month and my now better half served in the USMC during Desert Storm.

I'm not certain I can agree with a forced draft, however, when my rogue teenage daughter was in ROTC in high school, I witnessed a DRAMATIC change in behavior. Maybe schools should employ more of a military type atmosphere - get them BEFORE they're 18!

Celeste

Me too (Air Force)!

My father served in the 1st Air Cav in Vietnam. Bronze Star with Valor (when they were harder to come by), two Air Medals (over 100 combat missions), and many more commendations. My hero!

Me too (Air Force)!

My father served in the 1st Air Cav in Vietnam. Bronze Star (when they were harder to come by), two Air Medals (over 100 combat missions), and many more commendations. My hero!

A well deserved hero.

My father served with the last division of mounted cavalry, disbanded at the end of WWII. One of my heroes...my son (as mentioned earlier) is in the Army, going to Iraq in June...another of my heroes.

Celeste, it's interesting to see your description of your daughter. My oldest son, in the Army now, was a hard headed kid...too much like me. He walked into our bedroom one night during the first semester of his Jr. year in college and announced he joining the military. When I picked my jaw up off of the floor, I asked why. He said, "I don't care what the kids at college say, I think we live in the best country in the world...and I think it's worth fighting for." I hugged him. Like you said, it makes an amazing change.

It's been going around a lot lately, but I agree with the measure of a country statement...you can measure a country by looking at how many are trying to get in...and how many are trying to get out. We live in the greatest country in the world!

I'm curious, just how many members here have actually worn the uniform for their country. I did.

I did and until half way through (7years) I leaned Democrat. Hell, in High school, I heckled Gerald Ford at a rally, (young and stupid then,) Then I realized what Jimmy Carter had done to the military and the difference RR had made in the readiness of the military and started leaning republican. I was a news junkie until I realized the absolut leftward spin the press put on everything. This was long before Limbaugh, Fox news and most talk radio. These guys came up because people like me were dying to hear about the world from another perspective. For those of you who ***** and moan about talk radio and Fox, The Left had a 30 year monolopy of how the country heard the news, and it leaned left, far left, and no one was out there to say otherwize.

I thought extremely low of Bill CLinton, but I did not hate him as you guys hate Bush. He was my president even though I voted against him 2x. I never heard the hatred against Clinton, even when talk radio got going, as the hatred I hear spewed against Bush.

I do not blindly agree with Bush or the Republicans for that matter. What I do beleive is that on Iraq and the war on terror in general, Bush is absolutely right and I will continue to support him and staying there until the job is done.

By the way, the "war" in Kosovo was officially 'won' in 1999. as of September, 2006 there were 16181 Nato troops (US included) still in Kosovo. and there was never anyone who said Milosovik had WMD.

Neither were George Bush or **** Cheney during the Vietnam war! It's good to see staunch conservatives like yourself toeing the party line!

Funny picture. WHat youll never read is that someone handed them to the pres. who put them up to his face, reallized the gaff and laughed it off.

John Kerry fell while skiing and blamed it on a secret service member and tried to have him removed from the detail.

Back to the subject of this thread. John Kerry has a history of bashing, and belittling the military. Remember the medals he (in a fit of publicity seeking) threw over the white house fence? turned out they werent even his, even though he said they were at the time.

He was an officer. He testified to personally witnessing war crimes by the military. As an officer, didnt he have a duty to stop them, or at least report them?

This is the kind of guy the democrats put up as thier heros. Along with Nancy Pelosi who also denigrates the military, Hillary Clinton who made no secret of her loathing of the military while she was in the white house.

These are the people you want? go ahead and vote Democrat. Ill vote for the person, regardless of the party, but it just so happens the people I agree with are republican.

Was in the Navy for 5 years. I have been all through the Gulf region and even anchored off the N. Korean coast one time. An incident between the U.S. and N.Korea happened back in the mid 80's that never made the news.

Hello again from Iraq, I AM wearing a uniform, and for 24 yrs now with 2 months of my year to go. It pains me to read some of the replys here. some talk about the handing of the flag to a family member, but try seeing the one that died, fight beside you for what he belived in, THAT my friend is pain, most that are here are doing what they think is right and are proud of what they do . It is thiers and others lives that give us all the right to ***** about the things that we do. but those of us that have served and are serving feel its whats right and its not all Iraqi people that are doing the killing here as there are many Syrians and others keeping this thing going. and the part about the photo being "set up" give me a break.... you need to go find another conspiricy. Over here we see whats going on and when someone says something stupid we jsump on it! got to have some fun over here :-). and yes I have been to other muslim countries, was 50 miles from beruit when it got blowed up in 83 also and many other places around the world. So I think that I can speak with experiance. Sorry I'll get off my platform now.

Drafted in 1970, volunteered for another tour in '79. Always combat arms. Never fought. My wife is retired Navy. My father-in-law retired Navy. My brother former Marine.

Hello again from Iraq, I AM wearing a uniform, and for 24 yrs now with 2 months of my year to go. It pains me to read some of the replys here. some talk about the handing of the flag to a family member, but try seeing the one that died, fight beside you for what he belived in, THAT my friend is pain, most that are here are doing what they think is right and are proud of what they do . It is thiers and others lives that give us all the right to ***** about the things that we do. but those of us that have served and are serving feel its whats right and its not all Iraqi people that are doing the killing here as there are many Syrians and others keeping this thing going. and the part about the photo being "set up" give me a break.... you need to go find another conspiricy. Over here we see whats going on and when someone says something stupid we jsump on it! got to have some fun over here :-). and yes I have been to other muslim countries, was 50 miles from beruit when it got blowed up in 83 also and many other places around the world. So I think that I can speak with experiance. Sorry I'll get off my platform now.

Amen Bro!! I was there in Lebinon back in 83 and this is why I debate guys like Jeff above who is a hell of a nice guy but I believed misinformed by where he gets his news which is most likely from the media that is always politically connected somehow from the right or left. The Media never gets it straight and unless you see it first hand like you and I did you never really see the picture straight. I'd be willing to bet if a guy like Jeff above was in the military right now and defending this country as you are he would never bash our president the way he's doing even if he didn't agree with him.

Where so spoiled here its unbelievable. This is a great country but to bash our president no matter who he is..during war time its appalling. We let our guard down...then will be decimated by sneak attacks...kind of like 9/11.

Hey Jeff..its going to come down that guys like you and I will agree to disagree but we can and will still be friends...

And everything changes when it comes to political Parties. 140 yrs ago the Dems where all about Slavery..And good Ole REPUBLICAN Abe Lincoln..well we all know the rest of that story.

Today you could make a very strong debate that the DEMS represent minorities better the the Republicans do..

My country wouldn't let me serve because of bad credit. I was barely 20 in need of a job to support my family at the time. What it had to do with my abilities was beyond me and I have never looked at this countries system the same since. The recruiter opened my eyes to many things at the interview and afterwards when he told me I was "not eligible". Yeah, they'd take my sorry butt if the draft was reinstated but not of my own free will to serve my country.

Shrido, I have no doubt you have seen things no man could wish upon another and you are a brave man to stay in the thick of it for your beliefs. I would not desparage you your beliefs for they help you to do what you have decided you want to do. I have been shown another side of the picture. God bless. Just wish there was no need for anyone to have to fight...Period!

Rod!~

I did and until half way through (7years) I leaned Democrat. Hell, in High school, I heckled Gerald Ford at a rally, (young and stupid then,) Then I realized what Jimmy Carter had done to the military and the difference RR had made in the readiness of the military and started leaning republican. I was a news junkie until I realized the absolut leftward spin the press put on everything. This was long before Limbaugh, Fox news and most talk radio. These guys came up because people like me were dying to hear about the world from another perspective. For those of you who ***** and moan about talk radio and Fox, The Left had a 30 year monolopy of how the country heard the news, and it leaned left, far left, and no one was out there to say otherwize.

I thought extremely low of Bill CLinton, but I did not hate him as you guys hate Bush. He was my president even though I voted against him 2x. I never heard the hatred against Clinton, even when talk radio got going, as the hatred I hear spewed against Bush.

I do not blindly agree with Bush or the Republicans for that matter. What I do beleive is that on Iraq and the war on terror in general, Bush is absolutely right and I will continue to support him and staying there until the job is done.

By the way, the "war" in Kosovo was officially 'won' in 1999. as of September, 2006 there were 16181 Nato troops (US included) still in Kosovo. and there was never anyone who said Milosovik had WMD.

You know I never in my life disliked a president like I dislike Bush. I dont like it that I do, but i think he is totally wrong for the majority of this country. I just think he's a phony and a creep

As for Clinton, Republicans hated him just as bad

I dont vote party line. The hell with gay marraige, Marriage its for a man & a women and Im pissed that the gays & dems push for it, if you want to be fudge packing homo, keep it in the closet. My marraige is sacred, 2 screaming faggots from San Frans marraige is a mockery.

Illegals screw them too, shot them as they come across the Rio Grande, that will slow the influx of illegals

Guns all americans should be allowed to have them and they are . No Uzi, AK's maybe regulate or ban those, just because theres so many criminals in our country

I wouldnt vote for Hillary, shes a smart women but would be wrong for the presidency.

Id like a good govenor to be president, someone who has worked with both Dems & Republicans to get things done. I'm hoping for a guy that helps to start to bring this country back together .

I could go for McCain or Biden

I'm not thrilled with the lack of a platform that the dems are showing, but for the good of checks & balances we need to slow down GW's free reign to do what he wants whether its breaking the law or bending the laws. His tough talk and lack of diplomatic skills has hurt the country.

Axis of evil speach, thought it sounded good but North Korea & Iran are doing what ever they want and laughing at all us Americans

I dont know I just wish & pray whoever gets to be the next president is a uniter and honest

Oh don't be stupid...my views are my views and have nothing to do with the Libertarian Party....

Oh don't be stupid...my views are my views and have nothing to do with the Libertarian Party....

Mike, I'm just wondering how would you rate GW as a president? good, bad ok, great, honest, true to his base, good for the whole country a uniter or a divider. Really Im just wondering your thoughts of GW in detail, not comparing him with anyone else, just GW as a prez. Like I said just wondering and I wont tear down you explanation of how you think about him, I'd just like to see how you view him and learn why many like him and I cant stand him. It just puzzles me how so many good people can be so far apart on GW

thanks Jeff

Others that like GW please tell me your thoughts too

My country wouldn't let me serve because of bad credit. I was barely 20 in need of a job to support my family at the time. What it had to do with my abilities was beyond me and I have never looked at this countries system the same since. The recruiter opened my eyes to many things at the interview and afterwards when he told me I was "not eligible". Yeah, they'd take my sorry butt if the draft was reinstated but not of my own free will to serve my country.

Shrido, I have no doubt you have seen things no man could wish upon another and you are a brave man to stay in the thick of it for your beliefs. I would not desparage you your beliefs for they help you to do what you have decided you want to do. I have been shown another side of the picture. God bless. Just wish there was no need for anyone to have to fight...Period!

Rod!~

I came very very close to joining the Navy in 1985. I scored in the 98th percentile on my ASVAB, and the recruiter wouldn't leave me alone. The only thing that stopped me was that they could not guarantee that I'd go into the nuclear power program. I'd have to take some tests, and that would determine whether I was allowed in or not...and I could not take those until after I had enlisted.

There were no real conflicts going on then like there are now, so that too was a determining factor in my decision.

Sometimes I wish I'd gone in...God knows my life could have used the discipline I'd have learned at that age.

I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for those who serve this country in any branch of the armed services. My dad was in the Navy from 1955-1959. He served on the Coral Sea, and was also stationed in Kodiak and at Whidbey Island.

Rod, as long as we have humans on earth, we will have conflict and fighting. There's just no way around it...The strong will always seek to conquer the weak, and the weak will always seek to be free from the strong.

Mike, I'm just wondering how would you rate GW as a president? good, bad ok, great, honest, true to his base, good for the whole country a uniter or a divider. Really Im just wondering your thoughts of GW in detail, not comparing him with anyone else, just GW as a prez. Like I said just wondering and I wont tear down you explanation of how you think about him, I'd just like to see how you view him and learn why many like him and I cant stand him. It just puzzles me how so many good people can be so far apart on GW

thanks Jeff

Others that like GW please tell me your thoughts too

I'd have to say "ok". I still think that he's a basically honest man who wants to do what is right for this country. I don't see him as an evil republican oilman who wants to order the deaths of Iraqis and US soldiers to benefit his oil buddies, nor do I see him as someone with a vendetta against Saddam because of things his father experienced.

I'm not happy with every decision he's made, but as I said, I think he is an honest person with the right motives. That means a lot, compared to some from the past.

I'm no Bush lover, or Republican party myrmidon...I'm simply a free thinking American. No one has told me to think this way. I think on my next voter registration, I will register as an independant. I have been Libertarian for years, but there are aspects of the lib. party that I simply can't support. I think it is more honest for me to simply claim to be independant.

Jeff Read This

I'm not completely happy with GW but what I do like about him is that he does what he says he'll do. I also like the fact that he takes no xxxx from anyone. For a guy thats not considered to be the smartest guy around he crushed the other guy who was considered a brain at the debates years ago..and that guy's name was Al Gore. GW is pretty much a straight shooter which I admire also and out of the many stupid things he has said over the years he's not known for telling lies. Al Gore on the otherhand was known to say that he either created or helped creat the internet...I can't stand People who tell lies.

I wonder who's going to go down in history as the better president.Bush or Clinton who was impeached. I'm betting that Bush will even though he won't be very high on that list.

As for the Gays who Jeff I'm surprised that you have so much hatred for them. I'm not a fan of gay people but knowing a few over the years they don't bother me and I think they do deserve to get the tax breaks that married couples get as long as they dont use the word Marriage. They should just call it a Unity and leave it at that. The gays pay taxes probably more on average then we do. You'll probably find out that gay unities last alot longer then the typical Marriage does these days. Alot of very straight people make a mockery out of what Marriages are supposed to stand for. The Divorce rate is thru the roof. I remember reading that the average marriage these days last about 6 yrs..so even though we like to hold Marriage in high regard....most people don't just look at the facts.

Shooting the illegal aliens who are trying to get here sure would put a stop to that but can you fault them for trying to get into the greatest country by far. I can't! Having a little Mexican in my bloodline(I'm part spain spanish,mexican,irish and sicilian) and if I was born in Mexico I would try to get me and my family here also. As the Cubans do. So to just start shooting people who are trying to escape there tyrant ran countries shows no heart. Maybe the wall might be a deterent but once again you have to make the laws tougher and have them carried out to make them effective.

I think Mike Williamson is being alot more fair about his beliefs then you are because your showing alot of anger. Has life been that bad for you since GW took office. I know you may know some men/woman that died in IRAQ but remember they choosed to go there and they died as hero's and they should be given the proper respect for that and to not blame Bush for this because it makes the ones who died protecting this country as not to intillegent because they could't get Bush like the way you do..

Disagree with Bush but don't make him the Bad guy on this war on terror. Bush has said he is going after Osama and he has and still is. Bush said that where going after Saddam and he has and we caught him..Job well Done.

Jeff did you ever serve this great county of ours?? I'm guessing no and after reading Mike W's and Rods story I do believe that they really wanted to serve. To me its one of the proudest things I ever did second only to marrying my Beautifull Kathy and having my two little girls Nicole and Brianna.

Jeff Vote for the person that you think is the right guy/lady for the job but who ever gets in I hope if your unsatisfied by them you don't get as miserable as you are here. Life is to short for that..Quick note..Reach out to Politicians you like and go talk to them if you have the chance. My meeting Pete King last week was an honor to me but he made it like it was an honor to meet me.How down to earth is that..

Dislike Bush but try your damnest to not hate the guy. He came in at the worst time possible for any president with the 9/11 attacks..Thats going to be the tragic footnote on his histroy report card.

Hey where still friends right you condo king or is that now high riser king.. Here's one more footnote for you Jeff..The PWNA tried to get the white to be cleaned for the CAA project and it was a posibility and if it did come to Fruition you would have been one of the first guys I would look to call for this because a- your a heck of a cleaner and b- to see your face when the President says..Thankyou Jeff then out come the Camara's. Well that would be priceless. Georgy boy is not that bad of a guy.

Navy 82-86. Recieved some medals for my service in Lebenon but did not recieve the captains medal because I went AWOL for a week. Man was my Hells Kitchen NY Captain pissed at me...wasn't the first time he was pissed at me....In the end I got a dinner and a plaque that says "atta boy" on it from my fellow comrads. That plaque is so special to me considering I went into the Navy because of my I dont care attitude towards anyone and I just want to play in my band and drive drunk with no direction known. The Navy saved me..I grew up fast in there because I had to..This is why I would make every young male and maybe even female to serve two years each so they can grow up at this wild age of 18-20. Those are the years when most young ones die in auto accidents etc. because there reckless like I was. Just wait and see what its going to cost some here who have children in that age bracket for car insurance. When I deal with fatal auto accidents alot of times it was these young I can do anything type driver who's face is broken beyond recognition...If they had the chance to grow up in 2 yrs to be alive today..well I think most would go for it.

Jeff Read This

I'm not completely happy with GW but what I do like about him is that he does what he says he'll do. I also like the fact that he takes no xxxx from anyone. For a guy thats not considered to be the smartest guy around he crushed the other guy who was considered a brain at the debates years ago..and that guy's name was Al Gore. GW is pretty much a straight shooter which I admire also and out of the many stupid things he has said over the years he's not known for telling lies. Al Gore on the otherhand was known to say that he either created or helped creat the internet...I can't stand People who tell lies.

I wonder who's going to go down in history as the better president.Bush or Clinton who was impeached. I'm betting that Bush will even though he won't be very high on that list.

As for the Gays who Jeff I'm surprised that you have so much hatred for them. I'm not a fan of gay people but knowing a few over the years they don't bother me and I think they do deserve to get the tax breaks that married couples get as long as they dont use the word Marriage. They should just call it a Unity and leave it at that. The gays pay taxes probably more on average then we do. You'll probably find out that gay unities last alot longer then the typical Marriage does these days. Alot of very straight people make a mockery out of what Marriages are supposed to stand for. The Divorce rate is thru the roof. I remember reading that the average marriage these days last about 6 yrs..so even though we like to hold Marriage in high regard....most people don't just look at the facts.

Shooting the illegal aliens who are trying to get here sure would put a stop to that but can you fault them for trying to get into the greatest country by far. I can't! Having a little Mexican in my bloodline(I'm part spain spanish,mexican,irish and sicilian) and if I was born in Mexico I would try to get me and my family here also. As the Cubans do. So to just start shooting people who are trying to escape there tyrant ran countries shows no heart. Maybe the wall might be a deterent but once again you have to make the laws tougher and have them carried out to make them effective.

I think Mike Williamson is being alot more fair about his beliefs then you are because your showing alot of anger. Has life been that bad for you since GW took office. I know you may know some men/woman that died in IRAQ but remember they choosed to go there and they died as hero's and they should be given the proper respect for that and to not blame Bush for this because it makes the ones who died protecting this country as not to intillegent because they could't get Bush like the way you do..

Disagree with Bush but don't make him the Bad guy on this war on terror. Bush has said he is going after Osama and he has and still is. Bush said that where going after Saddam and he has and we caught him..Job well Done.

Jeff did you ever serve this great county of ours?? I'm guessing no and after reading Mike W's and Rods story I do believe that they really wanted to serve. To me its one of the proudest things I ever did second only to marrying my Beautifull Kathy and having my two little girls Nicole and Brianna.

Jeff Vote for the person that you think is the right guy/lady for the job but who ever gets in I hope if your unsatisfied by them you don't get as miserable as you are here. Life is to short for that..Quick note..Reach out to Politicians you like and go talk to them if you have the chance. My meeting Pete King last week was an honor to me but he made it like it was an honor to meet me.How down to earth is that..

Dislike Bush but try your damnest to not hate the guy. He came in at the worst time possible for any president with the 9/11 attacks..Thats going to be the tragic footnote on his histroy report card.

Hey where still friends right you condo king or is that now high riser king.. Here's one more footnote for you Jeff..The PWNA tried to get the white to be cleaned for the CAA project and it was a posibility and if it did come to Fruition you would have been one of the first guys I would look to call for this because a- your a heck of a cleaner and b- to see your face when the President says..Thankyou Jeff then out come the Camara's. Well that would be priceless. Georgy boy is not that bad of a guy.

John, friends always dude, as I would hope I could be Friends with everybody on this board. John I did sound quite harsh about gays and illegals I was exaggerating my point some, Gays can have cival unions, I dont care. I have had gays work with me and I was friendly with them. For them to push marraige is why I dont like all this talk and I dont think it helps their cause.

Illegals its more our countries fault for not enforcing the laws on the books than the illegals. Some day we might be shooting illegals when they take over our country lol

John, I really dont hate anyone and I really never have. Ask anyone that knows me. My wife is amazed how much I love life and will stop and talk with anyone. Dont let my rants or extreme talk on this BB bother you or let you totally judge who I am. As many on here have views I dont agree with I dont judge them on their views expressed here. This is just a good place to vent

No I never served in the military and Im glad there was no wars while I was of age to serve. I did look into it once when I was in my early 20's. It was my dad that talked me out of it completely. I really wasnt sure if I wanted to join or not, but my Dad who served in the army during the Korean war, told me I'd be crazy to join, he felt it wasnt what i wanted or needed. I'm glad I never joined not because I disrespect the service or people who serve. I just think I would of been an ass in the military as I was an ass in my younger years somewhat

John I love this country , my life and all its ups & downs

As for Peter King, Id vote for him, every time I've seen him talk , he seems very honest and rationale, GOOD MAN he is. I may not believe in all his views but I like him. Thats why I dont like Bush. I don't believe him!!!!!

Its funny how you & Mike and many others like him because you think he's honest and then its funny how I and many others think he's pretty dishonest.

I totally believe you two that you think one of his best qualities is his honesty and his stead fastness. But I think his stead fastness is part of his problem since he doesnt rally listen to desenting views

BREAKING NEWS 5:02 AM 11/05/06

Saddam Hussien and others on trial are sentenced to HANG. He was a very bad man and insane and now he will pay.

John I'll get back with more of my responce later I want to go watch the news about saddam

ALRIGHT I'M BACK - As for Bush I don't think he's honest. we all skew are views to our beliefs, but i think Bush skews his views and will lie or cheat to do what he wants. Its just like Gay marriage he talks about it when he needs to. He did it before the last election to get his base motivated and then after he was elected he forgot about his base and never even really talked about it. Then in just the past couple months he brings up gay marraige again, WHY because its election time again. I think thats dishonest. Thats one example and I can give you many more but I think that one shows how I think of Bush

As for Clinton vs Bush. Clinton was bad in his personal life which effectted his presidency and I cant forgive him for that. But what I liked about Clinton is he could work with both parties at times and I dont think Bush gives a damn about the other sides view at all. Clinton went against his own party on NAFTA, I dont like NAFTA, but Clinton did and he passed NAFTA with republican help. Clinton cut many goverment jobs and programs and eliminated the deficit and Bush just spends and allows the pork to fly. He says one thing and does another

Bush always said he's not a nation builder , but now he wants to democratize a whole region. Just because he thinks its right doesnt make it right, what does he know he doesnt listen to others views

We all can disagree, but Ill be really happy when 2008 comes along and Bush is out. I dont care if a Dem or a Republican wins the presidency in 2008 , I just want a different man in who is more apt to listen to both sides. I just really think Bush has hurt this country

As for me serving my country. If there was a world war, please believe me I would fight, I would charge the hill and I would kill and die for m country

OOPs time to feed the baby

Like you said agree to disagree. Fight your point and thoughts and I'll keep expressing my views too, these BB's are o much fun. You know I went on a couple blogs and they were anti Bush, I didnt like the blogs against Bush, they were to extreme and no fun. I had no one to argue with. Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!11

LIFE IS GOOD

JL