Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

African watering hole

Question

23 answers to this question

Cool site guys. My Parrot is from Africa and when he heard some of the animals noises from the other room ..... he went nuts. Could be he heard some of his relatives.

Holy cow it's Lance.Dude I was just wondering last night where you have been.

Hey Scott, Yeah, I've been away for awhile busy with other things. I see a lot of new faces, I mean names.

It's funny what you said about it being addictive, I concur. After discovering it a couple of days ago, I've had it on a mini screen at the bottom of my screen the whole night while on doing other things on the computer, and every time I hear or see something I pop it up to see what it is.

That is too funny....I am rolling. Good joke ~ made my evening.

Maybe thats why we havent seen any animals...the video is of the local septic waste company vs. the serengetti (sp?)

Thanks for the PM Shane. I did catch the camera as it panned to the left about 100yards and I saw a herd of something, not sure what they were. Maybe anger customers..........no wait that was the bad dream I had.

Hey everyone, heres a link to a 24 hour video and sound feed to a watering hole in Africa. Kinda of cool.

http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK

I've been watching this for a couple months. Kinda cool. I like watching it at night, you see all kinds of things walk by, and every once in a while you can see a tour vehicle drive by and hear the people talking.

I stared at the darn thing behind my fingers waiting for some nasty screaming thing to jump out...thought it was one of those joke sites that scare the crap outta ya'...now that I'm past my fear, it's pretty cool...LOL

Let's try this again.

Here's some neat information about the watering hole we're all glued to:

Nkorho Pan is brought to you by Africam.com, ranked as one of the top African wildlife sites on the web. We pioneered the live web cam industry in Africa back in 1998 when we broadcast live images from some of the wildest places on the continent. This was a world first and fast gained popularity world wide. Technology has moved on and we are proud to bring you the first of our live streaming cameras on the Africam Wildlife Channel.

Nkorho Pan is a natural water hole in the prestigious Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, in South Africa. Nkorho pan is named after Nkorho bush Lodge which gets it name from the Shangaan derivative for the call of the yellow-billed hornbill, a common and unusual looking bird from this area.

Did anybody see the elephants today?? There were three of them....very cool! It's kind of like having your own personal zoo on your desk :)

Celeste

We saw the Elephants (My 4 yr old son and I) They were cool. My Boy loves animals.

WOW look at all the animals watching the watering hole from HERE:)

Sorry guys I just could not hold back.